Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 6’5 Tallfag Ends Up a KHHV at 33

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/wu08pi/it_be_like_that/il8y5d9/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3
Imagine being taller than 99% of men and still ending up a virgin at 33. Extremely pathetic. :lul: @Incelius Savage

Being tall isn't a big advantage, being short simply is a big disadvantage.

Plus, toilets can literally find much taller men using online dating, you can't satisfy a niche if toilets have access to the top in your niche.

Shortcels really don't seem to understand the heightpill, they think because they are disadvantaged for being too short that tall men are somehow advantaged for being tall. Maybe you're watching too much Tails, as he often shows a Becky with a tall Normie and then calls her a "Stacy" because she has blonde hair.

It seems like a LARP.
If he is this tall and ugly, most women would fear him and definitely be afraid to insult him to his face.
I had seen a similar video with a tall unattractive guy trying to approach a woman, and she basically ran away from him.

The most likely only way a female insults him to his face by calling him ugly is if he is short for a male.

I made an older post where the men over at r/tall made a large thread complaining how most of them are incels. A lot of shortcels think that because tallcels don't get told that they're ugly in their faces as much that they're not ugly, but toilets laugh at short ugly men, they fear tall ugly men. They desire beautiful men, regardless of his height.

Short Chad gets sexually harassed, she may not be intimidated by his height, so she feels more comfortable just slapping his ass. Almost all Chad's I've seen get sexually harassed by toilets in public were exceptionally short. Probably because their short height makes them more "approachable".

Shortcels complaining about the tallcels is like Ricecels complaining about Whitecels. They selectively manipulate data to make it seem worse for them than it is.

If you're ugly it's ovER, but a short Normie is still better off than any Sub-5. The moment you disgust a toilet with your face it's ovER.

Screenshot 20230113 094758

Screenshot in case the original post gets lost.

@MiSKiRaT i love seeing tallfags suffering

It seems like a LARP.
If he is this tall and ugly, most women would fear him and definitely be afraid to insult him to his face.
I had seen a similar video with a tall unattractive guy trying to approach a woman, and she basically ran away from him.

The most likely only way a female insults him to his face by calling him ugly is if he is short for a male.
No shit that fag was blocking her way no chance shed win 1v1

The biggest incel I have ever known was 6'5 and buff but like a 2/10 facially. He was KHHV and I saw him get rejected a bunch of times by fat women. I think he preferred fat women, not that it mattered because no women wanted him. Honestly I think even I was a better looking, if only by a little.

Dude's midface was ultra long, possibly longer than mine even. He was also like NW4 by the time he was 19 and had to shave his head. He was low body fat which in his face made him look worse because he had this horrible looking loooong gaunt face. He started doing T in high school and I think that might have contributed to his ogre features and premature balding. In fact I'm sure it contributed to the latter.

Naturally OP insists people like this can't exist as he seems extremely sheltered and falls for literally every low IQ meme in the book.

The biggest incel I have ever known was 6'5 and buff but like a 2/10 facially. He was KHHV and I saw him get rejected a bunch of times by fat women. I think he preferred fat women, not that it mattered because no women wanted him. Honestly I think even I was a better looking, if only by a little.

Dude's midface was ultra long, possibly longer than mine even. He was also like NW4 by the time he was 19 and had to shave his head. He was low body fat which in his face made him look worse because he had this horrible looking loooong gaunt face. He started doing T in high school and I think that might have contributed to his ogre features and premature balding. In fact I'm sure it contributed to the latter.

Naturally OP insists people like this can't exist as he seems extremely sheltered and falls for literally every low IQ meme in the book.
what are you going to say next? You know a 5'2 guy that slays and height doesn't matter? @based_meme :feelshaha:

what are you going to say next? You know a 5'2 guy that slays and height doesn't matter? @based_meme :feelshaha:
Never said height doesn't matter, nice try with the reductio ad absurdum though. I'm like 15 years older than you and I speak from personal experience. You on the other hand are a basement dwelling zoomer who thinks he knows everything because of some posts and videos on the internet. You're a textbook low information know-it-all.

Also the biggest slayer I ever knew was like a 9.5/10 5'8 pretty boy. But of course everything that doesn't align with your world view must surely be a lie and everyone here you don't like is a fakecel. Go ahead and make 50 more threads about what a special snowflake you are and how everyone here is a fakecel but you.

Never said height doesn't matter, nice try with the reductio ad absurdum though. I'm like 15 years older than you and I speak from personal experience. You on the other hand are a basement dwelling zoomer who thinks he knows everything because of some posts and videos on the internet. You're a textbook low information know-it-all.

Also the biggest slayer I ever knew was like a 9.5/10 5'8 pretty boy. But of course everything that doesn't align with your world view must surely be a lie and everyone here you don't like is a fakecel. Go ahead and make 50 more threads about what a special snowflake you are and how everyone here is a fakecel but you.
I am not going to suck your dick because you're older than me, nice try.

I am not going to suck your dick because you're older than me, nice try.
Yeah go make a dozen threads crying about what a "fakecel" I am like you do with every other user you don't like. What a sad life.

By the way if your forum behavior is anything to go by, I can see why nobody likes you. Nobody likes a whiny, smug, neurotic know-it-all.

By the way if your forum behavior is anything to go by, I can see why nobody likes you. Nobody likes a whiny, smug, neurotic know-it-all.
Massive fucking cope. @Zer0/∞ is my favorite poster here.

What he quoted is an extreme outlier. But he's talking about it as if this rare exception disproves the rule that tallfags live on easy mode when it comes to women and dating, compared to shorter men.

Last edited:
What he quoted is an extreme outlier. But he's talking about it as if this rare exception disproves the rule that tallfags live on easy mode when it comes to women and dating, compared to shorter men.
Of course face is the most important thing but fuck getting sex and all that shit right now just imagine the differences if someone grew up 5'6 and then the next day becomes 6'5 and vice versa. The respect, the looks, the admiration, people coming up to you and asking you "wow you're so tall", "do you play basketball", walking around and just looking above the head of everyone, its insane, its almost unreal. Maybe thats why im below 5'10, I don't even know what I'd do with that height. I wouldn't even need to brag because just the euphoria alone is enough. Most important factors imo will be FACE, HEIGHT, AND RACE. those 3 are key. Maybe thats why all tallfags brag, deep down they get some sort of joy mogging other people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back