Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “Non-hateful” incel posts on inceltears, asking for advice on how to stop being resentful of the fact that he is a 30 year old incel.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/126qh05/rip_into_me_call_me_trash_tell_me_how_to_stop/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here is some bluepilled advice from the incredibly intelligent and logical membERs of inceltears:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/126qh05/rip_into_me_call_me_trash_tell_me_how_to_stop/jeapj7o/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

“Just attend thERapy bro, and girls will magically stop rejecting you based on your physical appearance”.

Another one:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/126qh05/rip_into_me_call_me_trash_tell_me_how_to_stop/jeafs5h/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Yeah that totally makes sense, I’m sure when girls see him they can use their telepathic powers to know whether he changes his bedsheets, whether his pillow covERs are matching, whether his bathtub is clean or Moldy etc, and that those are the reasons he is being rejected (nothing to do with his looks though teehee.)

There’s a lot more of such advice, but I’m too mentally tired from reading such bluepilled nonsense, that I don’t have enERgy left to post them.

Last edited:
good luck with that

Go to therapy goyim, wash your teeth more goyim

>I’ve tried everything in the book on self improvement and therapy and it didn’t do diddly squat.

the first cunt who suggested therapy didn't even read his post jfl

Why are they so fucking obsessed with therapy? Kek

Just be a leftist faggot theory

Why are they so fucking obsessed with therapy? Kek

Because the only reason that a 5’2 curry janitor is a sexless incel while 6ft tall white chad fucks 10 girls every night, is because the curry doesn’t attend therapy whereas the chad goes to 3 therapy sessions every day.

Nothing to do with looks though

Therapy is legit one of the worst "advice" a man could give to another man.

>I’ve tried everything in the book on self improvement and therapy and it didn’t do diddly squat.

i never thought about changing my bedsheets maybe that will work

:lul::lul::lul:

I don’t expect uneducated and illitERate people to be able to propERly read anything more than a few sentences.

She probably took 1 hour to type those 2 sentences that she posted

lmao :feelskek: , digging through the comment section, i get the sense they're desperate to prevent OP from falling further into the blackpill. it's an uphill battle trying to disprove reality, but good luck guys! :feelshaha:

Shit like this makes me laugh. OP knows that he is ugly which is why he is a virgin at 30 years old. The bluepill can only ever last for so long.

It’s just so tiresome. Just lying to desperate men. They deserve the societal collapse that is coming

has anyone here tried sports clubs? i was in a million of them as a kid but haven't tried as an adult, doesn't sound like the worst advice

Notice condescending spirit in most answers. This shows how small-minded they are.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/126qh05/rip_into_me_call_me_trash_tell_me_how_to_stop/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Here is some bluepilled advice from the incredibly intelligent and logical membERs of inceltears:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/126qh05/rip_into_me_call_me_trash_tell_me_how_to_stop/jeapj7o/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

“Just attend thERapy bro, and girls will magically stop rejecting you based on your physical appearance”.

Another one:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/126qh05/rip_into_me_call_me_trash_tell_me_how_to_stop/jeafs5h/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Yeah that totally makes sense, I’m sure when girls see him they can use their telepathic powers to know whether he changes his bedsheets, whether his pillow covERs are matching, whether his bathtub is clean or Moldy etc, and that those are the reasons he is being rejected (nothing to do with his looks though teehee.)

There’s a lot more of such advice, but I’m too mentally tired from reading such bluepilled nonsense, that I don’t have enERgy left to post them.

Saw that post. What a fuckwad. He deserves all the disappointment that's going to hit him even harder after a few years

Because they’re clueless redditors who think it’s a silver bullet against anyone who they perceive as having mental problems.

They also need to find some excuse as to why men who have perfectly fine personalities, hygiene, lifestyles, hobbies, and who check every other box in the bluepilled checklist are still inkwells.

when women get raped and/or killed, I just give them the same advice that they give to us.

If “personality, taking showers, therapy etc.” is the magical universal solution to evERy problem, then I guess those women who get raped and/or killed should have simply taken more showERs, gone to thERapy and improved their pERsonality if they wanted to avoid being raped and/or killed.

Because the only reason that a 5’2 curry janitor is a sexless incel while 6ft tall white chad fucks 10 girls every night, is because the curry doesn’t attend therapy whereas the chad goes to 3 therapy sessions every day.

Nothing to do with looks though
:feelskek:

It’s just so tiresome. Just lying to desperate men. They deserve the societal collapse that is coming

They don’t truly believe what they say, nobody is that stupid, they all know that the blackpill is true, they know we are right, they just PRETEND that they themselves “actually believe” the stupid advice they give us, because if they were to admit the blackpill is true then they would be proving us right

Instead, by feigning ignorance, they can use that fake ignorance to justify blaming incels and telling us that our misogyny/mindset towards women is the problem, rather than the problem being women themselves.

Last edited:
when women get raped and/or killed, I just give them the same advice that they give to us.

If “personality, taking showers, therapy etc.” is the magical universal solution to evERy problem, then I guess those women who get raped and/or killed should have simply taken more showERs, gone to thERapy and improved their pERsonality if they wanted to avoid being raped and/or killed.
Ironically, women who display combative traits while being attacked may be victimized even more to the point of being killed.
While those who act feminine and tenderly may save themselves. I have read few stories where women who empathized with serial killers were not harmed. This obviously doesn't work every time but still.
So yes, women should improve their personalities.

Notice condescending spirit in most answers. This shows how small-minded they are.

They tell us to be less hateful, yet they never hold back on showing hate towards us. Even if they are not directly or explicitly saying anything rude or offensive towards us, you can always sense a condescending and hateful undertone to everything they say to us.

They don’t truly believe what they say, nobody is that stupid, they all know that the blackpill is true, they know we are right, they just “pretend” that they themselves actually believe the stupid advice they give us, because if they were to admit the blackpill is true then they would be proving us right

Instead, by feigning ignorance, they can use that fake ignorance to justify blaming incels and telling us that our misogyny/mindset towards women is the problem, rather than the problem being women themselves.
And their lies are a cope. Because the blackpill is actually pretty devastating to them too. Most are nearcels and cucks and ugly women on reddit, everyone on here and outside of reddit knows that

@Fat Link @Marquis de Sade pin this u fucking niggERs

They tell us to be less hateful, yet they never hold back on showing hate towards us. Even if they are not directly or explicitly saying anything rude or offensive towards us, you can always sense a condescending and hateful undertone to everything they say to us.
Yes this is extremely ironic considering the reputation of this forum compared to theirs. When you post anything that isn’t in lockstep with redditors (and I don’t even mean proper blackpill stuff, just anything that doesn’t agree with them) you get swarmed with downvotes and passive aggressive comments.

There was one the other day where they were all mocking Andrew Tate for making a tweet from jail that said he saw a ghost in his cell and he scared the ghost away. An obvious joke, whether you laugh at it or not. Everyone was saying “he’s lost his mind” “he’s even more crazy” etc. I don’t give a fuck about Tate but I just pointed out that he obviously was only making a joke and they couldn’t comprehend that someone they didn’t like could actually have a sense of humor. I wasn’t even saying I like the guy and was swarmed with condescending and angry comments. Pathetic losers in an endless circle jerk

Yes this is extremely ironic considering the reputation of this forum compared to theirs. When you post anything that isn’t in lockstep with redditors (and I don’t even mean proper blackpill stuff, just anything that doesn’t agree with them) you get swarmed with downvotes and passive aggressive comments.

There was one the other day where they were all mocking Andrew Tate for making a tweet from jail that said he saw a ghost in his cell and he scared the ghost away. An obvious joke, whether you laugh at it or not. Everyone was saying “he’s lost his mind” “he’s even more crazy” etc. I don’t give a fuck about Tate but I just pointed out that he obviously was only making a joke and they couldn’t comprehend that someone they didn’t like could actually have a sense of humor. I wasn’t even saying I like the guy and was swarmed with condescending and angry comments. Pathetic losers in an endless circle jerk
they even made fun of tweet where andrew tate implied that he was raped (it was fake)

Malefeminists

lmao :feelskek: , digging through the comment section, i get the sense they're desperate to prevent OP from falling further into the blackpill. it's an uphill battle trying to disprove reality, but good luck guys! :feelshaha:

JFL at this cuckoldry…

over

foids and normies want us dead

Another one:

I would go to therapy if the stupid cum bucket therapist would drain my dick

Therapy sounds good if they give you a foid to fuck as therapy.

I'm
relatively new here, how do I get this laughing emojis btw?

I'm

relatively new here, how do I get this laughing emojis btw?

You have to have at least 500 posts on the forum to be able to use emoji. Graycels are not allowed to use emoji

Oh my god… these morons actually believe we don’t shower and maintain good hygiene. LMFAO.

This is coming from the people that bash us for making too many assumptions

IllusiveGamerGirl is a single mother who blames PTSD for her shitty life. Yet here she is, recommending therapy. The same therapy that hasn't helped her whatsoever, as demonstrated by her spending all day online.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back