Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie offers insight to chads "PUA" game

owly

owly

Banned
-

Pick her off some intersection
Takes her out on date where she pays for herself at some cheap ass burger place.

I wonder if she has joined another harem yet or just mooching off of her cuckbiter reserves

Its tears are delightful. I can taste them from here.

Haha she says “we hit it off teehee it’s like we’d known each other forever”, and then later admits it was entirely his LOOKS that she cared about.

“Hitting it off” = being good looking

Pick her off some intersection
Takes her out on date where she pays for herself at some cheap ass burger place.
:lul:

He even asked if he could have some of her food... :lul: :lul: What an amazing personality.

LOL, this so-called "hero" was just a cheap, low-effort douchebag who got by on his looks. Why am I not surprised?

Those two actually did seem perfect for each other. They're both soulless, shallow pieces of shit. If my life was more privileged I might even have fucks to give for her loss. But it isn't, so I don't give a fuck.

Couldn't make it past 32 seconds. "Tehee did you see him? So beautiful"

Im happy to see her in pain

Couldn't make it past 32 seconds. "Tehee did you see him? So beautiful"
Same exact thing here I just closed out of it. So fast into her speech she admits it was his looks

Did you see how beautiful he is, I ended the video right there. Couldnt watch anymore. The Blackpill was too hard to take.

LOL, this so-called "hero" was just a cheap, low-effort douchebag who got by on his looks. Why am I not surprised?

Those two actually did seem perfect for each other. They're both soulless, shallow pieces of shit. If my life was more privileged I might even have fucks to give for her loss. But it isn't, so I don't give a fuck.
It's all looks. She keeps talking about how handsome he is in the video. He took her to a burger joint and halfway through their dinner she met what seemed like his entire family. This would be so fucking creepy if he was ugly. We knew instantly from just his picture that he was popular and had dating success because of his looks. ldar it's over.