Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie fucks 5 Chads and gets multiple STDs and whines about it on reddit

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-

I went through a manic phase and had sex about 5 times, unprotected. All of the guys were handsome and clean looking and came from similar backgrounds as me.
Well now I have HPV and need surgery to remove part of my cervix. And the worst of it all: genital warts and molluscum contagiosum at the SAME TIME. Like how does that even happen????
:feelskek::soy:

I wish all the comdoms been sold now would have tiny holes and make everyone having sex tonight get AIDS and all the others STD's

Serves her right. Made me happy.

The second and third sentences contradict each other.

What did she expect?

> I went through a manic phase and had sex about 5 times, unprotected

E0YMj3s.jpg

I come off from a well off family and I'm smart.
*Proceeds to desribe herself as the very opposite for 4 paragraphs*

And of course all the guys were handsome

STDs are God's punishment for sex havers

STDs are on our side boyos

I hope STDs don’t get cured. That would be a disaster for the world and a victory for degeneracy.

STDs are our allies tbh. They are killing off the whores better than any hERo could.

Whatever, no skin off my back. She chose to sleep around and now she has to face the consequences.

Wait, she knew she had herpes but slept with 5 guys unprotected? :feelswhat:

>i'm finding myself!

Black hole equation
Bh

Six types of viruses on white background 1308 3293

Last edited:
Absolute lifefuel. I can only hope every promiscuous slut that rides the cock carousel ends up like her. Hopefully the number of STDs they get is the same as the number of Chads they fucked.

Last edited:
What Is this?
Her festering pussy, low iqcel
I hope STDs don’t get cured. That would be a disaster for the world and a victory for degeneracy.

STDs are our allies tbh. They are killing off the whores better than any hERo could.
Antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea is spreading across the globe as we speak. :feelshaha:

What the hell? Women are actually complaining about the natural karmic retribution that comes with being a whore?

Yes, nature has its methods for dealing with the common whore. The STD is one of them. You go against nature, you get what's coming. This clown-whore has no qualification to complain.

Well first of all, HSV 1 (cold sores) is extremely common. I got it from my mother. HPV is also very common and she's complaining about fucking "handsome guys" yet she doesn't realize that those handsome guys are probably more likely to have sex more often with different partners, and thus are more likely to contract those bugs.

She's gonna get 100s of messages from reddit cucks trying to get with her jfl

giphy.gif

Btw, genital warts from hpv actually look like this --

genital-warts-5.jpg

Beautiful, isn't it?

Last edited:
Hahaha who's the bitter sexless virgin now?

That's why I :heart::heart::heart: stds.

"All the guys were handsome"

Blackpill dropped :blackpill:

"and clean-looking"

I guess it means they had amazing personalities :soy:

> I went through a manic phase and had sex about 5 times, unprotected

E0YMj3s.jpg
If you think 5 is a lot, I’m assuming you haven’t heard of a woman who went with 50 dudes once.

tbh I call bullshit

most women fuck 10s of guys in college and get no stds

>Roastie gets cervical cancer from HPV and has to get her cunt cut up
Wojak happy

i hope she dies in an excruciating way and just when shes about to kick the bucket i'll go up to her and start stomping her slut face in and take a spicy shit on her corpse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back