Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Roastie attached to hook up because of his "great personality."

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
http://archive.is/eotTl

First she says: "He had all the personality traits I wanted in a significant other. He was handsome, sensitive, humble, we had similar senses of humor. He was very respectful and hardworking. He told me all these stupid stories about himself."

Then she says "It's the fact that he has such a good personality that made me attached to him."

According to roasties, being "handsome" is a personality trait :lul:

Looks like she finally found the mythical "Alpha Bucks" and knows she's not good enough for him.

According to roasties, being "handsome" is a personality trait :lul:
I observed that from thots in my class as well. Halo effect I guess

Last edited:
The worst part is that the Chad in the story still considers her to be a virgin even after oral sex.

Even virgin girls want Chad only

giphy.gif

Poor girl "caught" feelings cos his personality was so great

Isn't it sad to see young girls free to suck what ever dicks they please. She will most likely hook up with another Chad within a week at most to try to get over this one.

Holes really need to rope for being so goddamn retarded and useless

Even virgin girls want Chad only
Well the main reason they are virgin is because of high standards. They are virgin by choice and if they want a bf he had to be a 6’5 gigachad

The femoid cries out in pain as she strikes you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back