Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roastie at walmart upset someone said she has a nice ass

Dude's foid DEFENDS him for hitting on a teenager.

Worst part is this crackhead gets regular sex. :feelsrope:

Worst part is this crackhead gets regular sex. :feelsrope:

I honestly think that's her father, he looks older and pathetic (hence why she has earring gages)

Why won't these TikTok videos ever fucking play for me?

If it was a guy that was attractive like brad pitt and old she wouldn't care. This guy was probably decent looking when he was young and tinder didn't exist so he's not use to seeing negative reinforcement.

I don't get why foids get so mad over that, just fucking move on it isn't a big deal.

BASED man and it’s awesome even that post-wall hag defends him

For chad’s eyes and dick only.

@Robtical THIS IS BASED

>minor
girl's probably 16 or 17 which is ok since the Age of Consent in europe is like 14
its just that Americans act like if it's a Sin which is probably not

wtf she was literally fucking crying because the low inhib old fuck said she had a nice ass JFL

I mean obviously this is still socially inept behavior but it's funny because if Chad told her she had a nice ass she would think he's being cute and flirty

wtf she was literally fucking crying because the low inhib old fuck said she had a nice ass JFL

I mean obviously this is still socially inept behavior but it's funny because if Chad told her she had a nice ass she would think he's being cute and flirty

I don't even understand what's going on

she is mad it wasn't Chad

Is that her father? Lifefuel if not

Video won't load but dunno who the fuck gets offended by a compliment. Also if Ur gonna dress a way that shows Ur ass what do u expect? Oh yeh. Chad only.

Foids cant just take a compliment unless its chad on the other end of it

"She can wear what she wants"

YEAH AND HE CAN SAY WHAT HE THINKS OF IT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! I HOPE YOU GET VIOLENTLY RAPED AND SUBSEQUENTLY MENTALLY SCARRED SO THAT YOU END YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE IN UNBEARABLE DESPERATION AND AGONY!!!

>minor
girl's probably 16 or 17 which is ok since the Age of Consent in europe is like 14
She has car keys on her finger. They are over 16.

Wear clothing or lack of that draws attention to something, complain when the wrong fish bites.

People kept honking my nose today, wtf.
Screenshot 20200612 172658 Chrome

She shouldn't have her ass out in public then should she fucking whore

I want everyone in this video shot 8 times with HIV-tipped bullets and their corpses dry humped into oblivion.

Finally a foid and a normie who are based. That slutty jb foid looks like she's 25. Jfl at "she can dress how she wants". Any foid that dresses like a slut is old enough to get fucked.
most jb foids look like they're in their 20s. the idea they all look like toddlers is dumb made up bs by bluepilled cucks

"She can wear what she wants"

YEAH AND HE CAN SAY WHAT HE THINKS OF IT YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! I HOPE YOU GET VIOLENTLY RAPED AND SUBSEQUENTLY MENTALLY SCARRED SO THAT YOU END YOUR WORTHLESS EXISTENCE IN UNBEARABLE DESPERATION AND AGONY!!!
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

fucking whores
take the compliment and move on. stupid bitches angry about compliments while i'm over here haven't gotten a single compliment that wasn't from a family member

Whore deserved it for dressing like a literal slut

It kinda blows my mind that this incel tier boomer didn't even have to say shit, his foid took the hit for him. Wtf is this an alternate universe??
I don't get why foids get so mad over that, just fucking move on it isn't a big deal.
When chad says it it's a compliment, when a sub6 says it it's sexual harassment

Lol at the foid redfaced and crying that a sub-6 crackhead said "nice ass". She'll never recover.

Just fucking LOL at meme gender, don't expect to be respected if you dress like a slut. Also, does anybody notice how many times the foid uses the word 'literally'? She's like "literally walk away, literally walk away" it's like everytime a braindead zoomer foid opens her mouth she never fails to use the phrases: "oh my god" and "like literally". Females are pathetic.

She should just take the compliment about her ass, because her personality is shit.

Also JFL @ hypocritical retards like that foid who say hahalol #peopleofwalmart when they shop at Wal-Mart themselves.

I really hate white western foids and wish they all got burned alive

"Don't hit on underage women"

>as if he's supposed to know how old she is dressed like a slut. :feelswhat:
>as if she isn't legally fuckable :feelsseriously:
>as if if he wasn't Chad she'd have been okay with it :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
saw a quick look at her lol
yeah tbh fuck her, dress like a slut get treated like one

based as fuck

15 year old whores nowadays caked in fakeup look 25 and wear whore outfits and are surprised people stare or compliment them kek
if he was 25 year old chad she'd fuck him on the same day but he was some old ass dude

>minor
this, americans alwas act like retards when someone mentions having sex with 17 year old :soy::soy::soy:
they have weirdly high age of consent and age of drinking yet everyone starts doing it when they are 14 or 15, what's the point

saw a quick look at her lol
yeah tbh fuck her, dress like a slut get treated like one

She then runs away crying because there weren't enough women around to validate her sluttiness (making her standout). Also the exception of the based woman calling her off it made it worse, because it was a 6/10 telling her what her mother obviously couldn't. Women know what they're doing, but when they're doing it together they feel like it's empowering.