Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ritalincel and Zesto are alive and well

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
Skrmklipp

In fact, one might argue they're in a better place right now :feelsbadman:

Edit: It was requested by Zesto that I'd put his new avi and sig in the post so here they are:

19.jpg

sig:

iZPbUo0.gif

NoFap Since: November 1st, 2018
NoSwear Since: November 16th, 2018

Last edited:
Hello Redditors I was clinically dead for 24 hours AMA

[QUOTE="Ritalincel, post: 1745130, member: 1795"AMA[/QUOTE]
Red
Blckd 1

[QUOTE="Ritalincel, post: 1745130, member: 1795"AMA[/QUOTE]
Red
Blckd 1

Free Zesto tbh.

Really? Did you do something?
unsure. I defended my friend on the ban discussion thread. We'll see how the mods react

I hope not. You’re one my favorite posters.
I still remember when you were but a measly greycel. Look at you now, all grown up.

On a more serious note, this forum is starting to take a serious hit, quality wise. Say what you will about (((Fontaine))) at least he stimulated discourse. Zesto served a similar purpose but in a different way. His posts always made me happy, and this isn't just me looking back at it with rose tinted glasses. I straight up said this to his face when he wasn't banned. I'm starting to lose interest in this site now that two of the best posters are gone. You might find me at looksmax if I get banned here

I still remember when you were but a measly greycel. Look at you now, all grown up.

On a more serious note, this forum is starting to take a serious hit, quality wise. Say what you will about (((Fontaine))) at least he stimulated discourse. Zesto served a similar purpose but in a different way. His posts always made me happy, and this isn't just me looking back at it with rose tinted glasses. I straight up said this to his face when he wasn't banned. I'm starting to lose interest in this site now that two of the best posters are gone. You might find me at looksmax if I get banned here
Yeah I miss Fontaine too. He was an interesting poster. Same with Zesto.

I would like to see them both unbanned but that probably won’t happen..

Yeah I miss Fontaine too. He was an interesting poster. Same with Zesto.

I would like to see them both unbanned but that probably won’t happen..
Add to this the fact that we're being bombarded with shit tier newcels by the week

To clarify, I don't mind anyone on the basis that they're new, it just so happens that the newer cels tend to suck, with a few notable exceptions, yourself included, probably as the result of the inevitable normification of this site.

No one would say no to blonde Aryan girls tbh but it’s still funny. Can tell it’s a Zesto creation..lol.
That's a matter of taste. I find ethnic girls with dark hair much prettier. But as an Incel, I should not have high standards or much expectations anyway lol
I miss him. :cryfeels:
#MeToo. @Zesto is the best user here in the forum imo.

Why they are alive :( :(

Zesto + DeformAspergercel = :heart: