Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Rise of Skywalker vs. Joker. Why did you guys spoil one, but not the other? (spoilers herein)

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You guys like making soys angry with movie spoilers. But soys also liked Joker, hence its billion dollars. But I don't remember people going around spoiling it.

Probably because we all like Joker. I think maybe some people here are hypocrites. You can dish it out, but can't take it.

Soy wars = bad, Joker = good

Because you can't spoil the joker. We all already knew the outcome. He was going to go ER. It was the journey to the outcome that interested us.

I say it's rightfully deserved. Because its pure feminist garbage with marry sue BBCcuntwalker destroying any depth or meaning to the story of anakin being the prophecied chosen that will end the sith.

All that story building and character development anakin goes through from the start of the clone wars to him killing palps is now undone like its nothing.

I say it's rightfully deserved. Because its pure feminist garbage with marry sue BBCcuntwalker destroying any depth or meaning to the story of anakin being the prophecied chosen that will end the sith.

All that story building and character development anakin goes through from the start of the clone wars to him killing palps is now undone like its nothing.
I thought they stopped that love triangle and I heard they added random people that has nothing to do with the current storyline. A good reason not to see it.

Because you can't spoil the joker. We all already knew the outcome. He was going to go ER. It was the journey to the outcome that interested us.

Him dating the chick from Deadpool but it actually being in his head, that's a big spoiler. I'd be mad if somebody sprung that on me.

I don't give a fuck about spoilers. Journey>destination. Only garbage media needs twists after twists to maintain the audience's attention. Everyone knew how joker would end too.

Him dating the chick from Deadpool but it actually being in his head, that's a big spoiler. I'd be mad if somebody sprung that on me.
I knew it was a hallucination, seeing as I do the same thing. Trucels like him have no chance.

I like Star Wars

I don't give a fuck about spoilers. Journey>destination. Only garbage media needs twists after twists to maintain the audience's attention. Everyone knew how joker would end too.

Rise of Soywalker flopped in China already :feelskek:

Still haven’t seen Joker :feelsrope:

Joker did get "spoiled." An advanced clip of him shooting Cuck Niro's talk show host character leaked. It's what got me interested in seeing it where the previous trailers looked uninteresting.

I mean us here on this forum. And on Looksmax too. We'll spoil Star Wars, we'll spoil Game Of Thrones, we'll spoil capeshit, but not Joker capeshit.

I mean us here on this forum. And on Looksmax too. We'll spoil Star Wars, we'll spoil Game Of Thrones, we'll spoil capeshit, but not Joker capeshit.
The joker wasn't made by jews bro the joker is an indie movie. Lmao at the consoomer incels

It was posted on this forum. I think people were already quoting the "u get what u deserved" before the mass debut.

Were they? I think people were quoting the movie, but not outright spoiling it. If you just read the quote, you wouldn't know what it's from, or what the quote means.

Now if someone posted a bait thread where they shouted "Arthur kills Robert De Niro," that would be a spoiler. Like we do for Star Wars.

Star Wars is garbage, Joker was a good Kino. That's why.
Somebody did that to me but it didn't ruin my experience at all. It was very obvious and easy to predict as well.

Why yes i always look up spoilers and leaks before i watch a movie, what gave it away?
66f

I knew it was a hallucination, seeing as I do the same thing. Trucels like him have no chance.
I still do it. It's a bad habit. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: Leads to too much disappointment with reality.

The only spoilworthy part in joker was
arthur imagining dating the single mum
imo
I was spoiled before i watched the movie :feelsbadman:

Star Wars' audience has a reputation of being feminists and soys, which means they are seen as weak and people have an innate urge to "bully" the weak. Also, I think a lot of members here have a disdain for those people and see spoiling as an act of revenge for everything normies done to them.

Joker was a movie worth giving a fuck about.
While start wars is shilling degenerate kike values and is complete garbage.

Yeah that's why they wanted to ban it, because they liked it soooo much

Some people wanted to ban it, but plenty of soys liked it, and defended it, as they do all the superhero movies they like.

Star Wars' audience has a reputation of being feminists and soys, which means they are seen as weak and people have an innate urge to "bully" the weak. Also, I think a lot of members here have a disdain for those people and see spoiling as an act of revenge for everything normies done to them.

That's what I thought too, but normies and soys liked Joker too.

That's what I thought too, but normies and soys liked Joker too.
Yeah, but the Joker audience didn't have that reputation and non-normies liked it too so spoiling it for nomies would be spoiling it to their own group as well.

Yeah, but the Joker audience didn't have that reputation and non-normies liked it too so spoiling it for nomies would be spoiling it to their own group as well.

That's what I thought, that people will ruin fun for soys, but only if it also doesn't ruin incel fun. Which I think is disingenuous. But people now say "No, it's just that Star Wars is bad. If soys like a good thing, we won't spoil it."