Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill One of the most powERful ending scenes of any movie I’ve evER seen

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/1d1RkoNxKOw?si=CFj5fO7zt-xb7WRy

JokER started off as a random nobody. In his own words “if I was lying dead on the sidewalk, you’d walk right over me”.

when JokER was having his intERview with the TV host “Murray”, he outlined all the injustices done to him on a pERsonal/individual level and the injustices done to the working class of society on a systematic/collective level, before shooting Murray dead on live television

ViewERs (within the movie itself) upon seeing that live broadcast, wERe able to heavily relate to JokER and empathise with him due to the fact that JokER committed murdER on live TV which showed people that JokER was put in a position whERe he had nothing to lose (much like themselves), hence he sacrificed his own life (in the long-tERm) just for the sake of sending A message to society with the purpose of waking evERybody else up to the oppression they themselves wERe also facing.

JokER was seen as a hERo, a martyr, and he was the spark which ignited a revolution which would latER plunge the country into chaos. That’s why some random nobodies rescued JokER from the cop car (in stark contrast to the beginning of the movie in which those same people wouldn’t have even noticed him on the street).

this shows how instrumental one single man can be if he doesn’t just submit to his oppressors, but instead fights back.

One man can change the course of history, it is not just a fantasy concept in a movie, because in REAL LIFE itself history has been written by a select few men (HitlER, Winston Churchill, Stalin, Mao Zedong, Sadam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, AlexandER the great etc.) and even in the present, the fate of a country (and maybe even the world) may lie in the hands of one man (or a select few men).

If this movie doesn’t inspire you to rewrite the course of history by creating the future you envision, then nothing will inspire you.

One of the most inspirational movie endings I’ve evER seen.

Last edited:
nobody wants to be the first since the first risks everything and gains nothing.

nobody wants to be the first since the first risks everything and gains nothing.

But if the first succeeds, he becomes the king of the new world.

Great reward comes at great risk

This is a great read and Joker is a great movie. Sadly, it's not applicable to our society. Some incels have sacrificed themselves to send a message, a very valid and truthful message, and the only thing it achieved was to drive society further away from healing itself. Women have got more privileged since then, society's become more feminist and men's lives continue to get worse.

then he awakes in an asylum for the insane and none of it happened

This is a great read and Joker is a great movie. Sadly, it's not applicable to our society. Some incels have sacrificed themselves to send a message, a very valid and truthful message, and the only thing it achieved was to drive society further away from healing itself. Women have got more privileged since then, society's become more feminist and men's lives continue to get worse.

The incels who took the path of JokER (most notably Saint Elliot RodgER), may have failed DIRECTLY, but their actions may vERy likely influence a future incel who becomes a leadER of significance

ThERefore incels who took such a path (most notably Saint Elliot RodgER) can still be INDIRECTLY responsible for initiating future change on a massive scale.

Last edited:
The incels who took the path of JokER (most notably Saint Elliot RodgER), may have failed DIRECTLY, but their actions may vERy likely influence a future incel who becomes a leadER of significance

ThERefore incels who took such a path (most notably Saint Elliot RodgER) can still be INDIRECTLY responsible for initiating change on a massive scale.
This is true, although I'm not too hopeful about it. I think climate change will collapse society before incels.

And how exactly do we do this change? Can you say the steps?

Because i dont see anything we can do of significance.

You go ER and get ur 20 mins of fame then be forgotten.

And NOTHING changed.

then he awakes in an asylum for the insane and none of it happened
Damn i never thought about it this way. So you think the whole movie was just a dream or a schizo episode by arthur in the asylum?

This is true, although I'm not too hopeful about it. I think climate change will collapse society before incels.

Climate change occurs in accordance to natural cycles of the earth expERiencing “warming and cooling periods” every couple thousand years. 2 thousand years ago thERe was an ice age, so now the earth is expERiencing warming in accordance to the natural cycle. It’s got nothing to do with industrialisation JFL

The elites are brainwashing the sheep population into thinking that industrialisation will damage our environment so significantly to the point it can lead to our extinction, just so that the elites can justify charging corporations extra tax known as “carbon tax” based on their level of CO2 emissions, it’s all a money-making tactic.

Last edited:
Damn i never thought about it this way. So you think the whole movie was just a dream or a schizo episode by arthur in the asylum?

The whole point of a fictional movie is enabling the audience to pretend that the storyline in the movie is REAL, providing entERtainment through fantasy.

(so the act of watching a movie can be described as expERiencing a dream brought to you by the producERs, writERs, directERs and actERs).

but if the storyline itself (of the movie) was a dream (fantasy), then the movie is just a “fantasy of a fantasy” or “dream within a dream”, which just makes it pointless

Last edited:
yes, and joker 2 will be even more schizo

Yeah I disagree with a sequel being made. Unless a spectacular job is done on the sequel and it ends up being a truly special movie, it will just be a tERrible attempt to continue a storyline which has already been completed, and most likely wont be anywhERe near as good as the original (in tERms of quantity and quality of intEResting “real world applicable” lessons to be learnt and quality of script, filming and acting).

Just saying this based on obsERvation and analysis of past cases in which a sequel was made of a movie and more than 80% of the time it was much worse than the original.

If JokER 2 is an exception to this genERal rule, I will be greatly satisfied, but I won’t be un-necessarily or illogically getting my hopes up

Last edited:
I knew it was joker before i clicked on your thread to see.
Its the only movie truecels relate to

This scene is so empowering for all the losers around the world

Climate change occurs in accordance to natural cycles of the earth expERiencing “warming and cooling periods” every couple thousand years. 2 thousand years ago thERe was an ice age, so now the earth is expERiencing warming in accordance to the natural cycle. It’s got nothing to do with industrialisation JFL

The elites are brainwashing the sheep population into thinking that industrialisation will damage our environment so significantly to the point it can lead to our extinction, just so that the elites can justify charging corporations extra tax known as “carbon tax” based on their level of CO2 emissions, it’s all a money-making tactic.
There are cycles but humans have absolutely had an enormous impact. It's got everything to do with industrialization as it has sped up the warming of the planet. There is not even relevant discussion about this anymore because it's simply truth we see everyday.

It is predicted that by 2050, with 2.5 C increase, most tropical areas will be uninhabitable, causing major immigration and shortage of food (because these areas used to produce food).

It's a fucking comic book movie about a comic antagonist, don't see anything special.

It's not even the best version of Joker.

There are cycles but humans have absolutely had an enormous impact. It's got everything to do with industrialization as it has sped up the warming of the planet. There is not even relevant discussion about this anymore because it's simply truth we see everyday.

It is predicted that by 2050, with 2.5 C increase, most tropical areas will be uninhabitable, causing major immigration and shortage of food (because these areas used to produce food).

Yeah that’s in Accordance to “research” conducted by scientists paid by westERn govERnments.

Research conducted by sevERal and numERous independant unbiased and OBJECTIVE scientists proves my point to be correct and yours to be a made-up conspiracy.

Last edited:
I love it too tbh

Yeah I disagree with a sequel being made. Unless a spectacular job is done on the sequel and it ends up being a truly special movie, it will just be a tERrible attempt to continue a storyline which has already been completed, and most likely wont be anywhERe near as good as the original (in tERms of quantity and quality of intEResting “real world applicable” lessons to be learnt and quality of script, filming and acting).

Just saying this based on obsERvation and analysis of past cases in which a sequel was made of a movie and more than 80% of the time it was much worse than the original.

If JokER 2 is an exception to this genERal rule, I will be greatly satisfied, but I won’t be un-necessarily or illogically getting my hopes up
He has a gf in the new one and that is troon lady gaga. It cant be good i wont watch it

Research conducted by sevERal and numERous independant unbiased and OBJECTIVE scientists
post sources :feelswhere::feelswhere: this is VERY intersting news.

i'd always figured it was a bit strange, why would they ask me, the average joe to use paper straws when the big corpos make 100x that every second

I think jacking off in public in a way nobody could stop you would be better max than this

I think jacking off in public in a way nobody could stop you would be better max than this

Sorry, gonna have to block you for this reply which made no sense in relation to my thread

If you could simply stick to your usERname and stop posting because you r “TiredofTalking”, this forum would be a bettER place.

Sorry, gonna have to block you for this reply which made no sense in relation to my thread

If you could simply stick to your usERname and stop posting because you r “TiredofTalking”, this forum would be a bettER place.
Whatever dude. Pretty sure with the Robert Dinoro addition to this film it’s based on taxi driver. You going to go rescue some foid teenager from dick too?
I don’t think you have ever replied to anything I’ve posted.
And typing isn’t talking you retard. I have symptoms similar to selective mutism.

Last edited:
One of the mods of .is when the male loneliness epidemic is at 90%:

One of the mods of .is when the male loneliness epidemic is at 90%:

IMG 0986

So your favorite movie for what it’s based on. Can jack off in movie theater but not in public :feelsthink:
You know the movie is directed by guy who was in couples retreat