Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News RIP normalfaggot Coty Scott Taylor (1990-2020)

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

:soy::soy::soy:

Why that white nigga look like he’s from an 80’s movie
:feelsPop:

Why that white nigga look like he’s from an 80’s movie
:feelsPop:
The pic is from the mid-2000s, but yeah. It does look pretty '80s almost like he has a mullet.

You can't be asexual and an incel at the same time, he was clearly a troubled asexual normalfag.

You can't convince me that a white normie like him was an incel, JFL

Thats what the article and his friend called him. Don't shoot the messenger lol
Ded srs?

...But when is the media ever right when they call someone an incel? :feelswhat:

Ded srs?

...But when is the media ever right when they call someone an incel? :feelswhat:
That's true. But his friend mentioned "incel chat rooms" during police interrogations. I assumed that it was another gray doing dumb shit. thats all

That's true. But his friend mentioned "incel chat rooms" during police interrogations. I assumed that it was another gray doing dumb shit. thats all
“incel chat rooms” lol do you know how little that narrows it down? I think if it was .is then we would’ve known by now

“incel chat rooms” lol do you know how little that narrows it down? I think if it was .is then we would’ve known by now
You should read the article because one of them mentioned here. I didnt say he used our forums btw. I said the police blamed our forum and other chat rooms for "encouraging" him.

When I mean is he said "he was probably using incel forums" I mean we are one of the biggest sites left right. he didn't say ".is" so you are right on that. But with such a generalization they included us. Do I think he was an actual member? no he seemed too autistic by calling himself asexual ngl

You can't be asexual and an incel at the same time, he was clearly a troubled asexual normalfag.

So, you say he's volcel?

Tbh, I think asexuality is a myth and a cope.

I didnt say he used our forums btw. I said the police blamed our forum and other chat rooms for "encouraging" him.
When I mean is he said "he was probably using incel forums" I mean we are one of the biggest sites left right. he didn't say ".is" so you are right on that. But with such a generalization they included us. Do I think he was an actual member? no he seemed too autistic by calling himself asexual ngl
Ohhh, ok I understand. His friend said “he was probably using incel forums” which means he probably wasn’t because as we know, normies love calling virgins who commit violent crimes incels. Also just fucking lol at an ”asexual” identifying as an incel

Ohhh, ok I understand. His friend said “he was probably using incel forums” which means he probably wasn’t because as we know, normies love calling virgins who commit violent crimes incels. Also just fucking lol at an ”asexual” identifying as an incel
yeah ngl the "asexual" meme is even more cringe than nofap just admit you're not "having sex" with women because you're ugly not because of some spiritual or magical or "I was born for no sex" bull shit

You can't be asexual period, there's no such thing when it comes to humans, the people who say this shit just have fucked up hormonal imbalances

Get them on the right combination of prescribed medication and like magic all that asexual shit will disappear

Asexual beings reproduce by themselves, humans don't

I'm going to send a FOIA request to the FBI and the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division, see if this forum was ever part of his online activities, get to the bottom of it.