Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel Accused of Killing 6-Year-Old Neighbor And Hiding Her Body for Multiple Days. Police Blame ChatRooms and Our Forums

Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m

Old but case got some detailed advancements. It was recently discovered that Coty, the wizard virgin was a self proclaimed incel and "asexual" a few days ago. Do you think he used this forum brocels.?

EDIT: They blamed us. gg. Taylor would not let people in his room and constantly kept his door locked, the roommate said. He also said that Taylor was very “weak” and could’ve only “committed a horrible act if he felt he would have had people behind him encouraging him such as a chat room online.”


Man, Coty Scott Taylor, 30, who allegedly killed a 6-year-old girl and hid her body last year told friends that he was an "incel" and "asexual," according to local police. On Feb. 10, 2020, Taylor abducted Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, from her front yard in Cayce, South Carolina. Captain Byron Snellgrove of the Cayce Department of Public Safety found Faye’s body buried in a wooded area between her home and a NAPA auto parts store, according to WLTX. Authorities say her body wasn’t there long.

Hours after finding Faye’s body, police responded to “a man bleeding” at the house where Taylor lived with roommates, according to WECT 6 News. Responders could not save Taylor and he subsequently died.


Girl who was killed by the wizard :



Obituary: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/thestate/name/faye-swetlik-obituary?pid=195452181
"Wizard" who did the killing:

His FaceBook: https://www.facebook.com/coty.taylor.988/photos_albums
Obituary:


At least three people close to Taylor were interviewed by police after Faye Swetlik’s body was discovered and Taylor killed himself. Notes from the interviews were included in investigative documents released Friday by the Cayce Department of Public Safety. With the documents’ release, the department declared the investigation in Swetlik’s kidnapping and death closed.

A friend who had known Taylor for five years told police Taylor described himself as “asexual” and an “incel,” which is defined by Oxford Languages as “a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active.
 
Last edited:
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,692
Online
153d 1m
Numb said:

Old but case got some detailed advancements. It was recently discovered that Coty, the wizard virgin was a self proclaimed incel and "asexual" a few days ago. Do you think he used this forum brocels?


Man, Coty Scott Taylor, 30, who allegedly killed a 6-year-old girl and hid her body last year told friends that he was an "incel" and "asexual," according to local police. On Feb. 10, 2020, Taylor abducted Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, from her front yard in Cayce, South Carolina. Captain Byron Snellgrove of the Cayce Department of Public Safety found Faye’s body buried in a wooded area between her home and a NAPA auto parts store, according to WLTX. Authorities say her body wasn’t there long.

Hours after finding Faye’s body, police responded to “a man bleeding” at the house where Taylor lived with roommates, according to WECT 6 News. Responders could not save Taylor and he subsequently died.


Girl who was killed by the wizard :

View attachment 465644

Obituary: https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/thestate/name/faye-swetlik-obituary?pid=195452181
"Wizard" who did the killing:
View attachment 465643View attachment 465645

Obituary:

He looks like a Chadlite in his high school pic. But in the older pic, he looks like a typical Jew.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
TheDarkEnigma said:
He looks like a Chadlite in his high school pic. But in the older pic, he looks like a typical Jew.
ngl true
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
20,454
Online
398d 7h 28m
The girl looks like a demon, I don't blame the guy. :feelsPop:
 
I

ineedassistance

Take the literature pill, keep reading
Joined
Jul 7, 2021
Posts
520
Online
7d 8h 17m
TheDarkEnigma said:
He looks like a Chadlite in his high school pic. But in the older pic, he looks like a typical Jew.
I'd argue they are a different species. What the fuck happened?
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
gymletethnicel said:
The girl looks like a demon, I don't blame the guy. :feelsPop:
Was a mogger in his old pic
 
ldargoblin

ldargoblin

Commander
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 1, 2018
Posts
3,466
Online
67d 5h 13m
Idk man, looks more like an IT poster tbh.
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
13,611
Online
245d 13h 45m
One less future whore. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
ldargoblin said:
Idk man, looks more like an IT poster tbh.
He fell for the "asexual" meme. Could have been a user of r/Braincels or some other cucked shit ngl
 
Deleted member 33946

Deleted member 33946

back again
-
Joined
Mar 24, 2021
Posts
13,494
Online
16d 19h 41m
D @Draestyn this will be you in 13 years boyo:lul:
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,991
Online
79d 12h 38m
I don't get where these people find evidence that certain killers such as this guy are incels. They're all talk, but never show any proof of these guys being incels. I have yet to see an actual incel forum member (besides ER) go out and kill someone.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
ordinaryotaku said:
I don't get where these people find evidence that certain killers such as this guy are incels. They're all talk, but never show any proof of these guys being incels. I have yet to see an actual incel forum member (besides ER) go out and kill someone.
I do remember a while back some graycel on here was linked to an attempted bombing in the UK. But he was a LITERAL gray 300 posts joined few days ago etc. Can't remember his name though
 
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
12,991
Online
79d 12h 38m
Numb said:
I do remember a while back some graycel on here was linked to an attempted bombing in the UK. But he was a LITERAL gray 300 posts joined few days ago etc. Can't remember his name though
If you find it or remember it, let me know, I'm genuinely curious.
 
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 28, 2018
Posts
17,373
Online
143d 15h 55m
gymletethnicel said:
The girl looks like a demon, I don't blame the guy. :feelsPop:
Hopefully he found out if she was a semen demon before he died
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
14,027
Online
203d 22h 43m
Fuck him, he just gives incels a bad name such as the type of people to murder children which not all incels do.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Fuck him, he just gives incels a bad name such as the type of people to murder children which not all incels do.
Wonder why he did it too tbh. I don't think 6 year olds trigger any angry responses in 99.9999999% of incels lives
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
14,027
Online
203d 22h 43m
Numb said:
Wonder why he did it too tbh. I don't think 6 year olds trigger any angry responses in 99.9999999% of incels lives
Female or male, I find killing children wrong.
 
Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
1,428
Online
32d 4h 47m
Last edited:
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,925
Online
125d 20h 48m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Female or male, I find killing children wrong.
Agree.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
ordinaryotaku said:
I don't get where these people find evidence that certain killers such as this guy are incels. They're all talk, but never show any proof of these guys being incels. I have yet to see an actual incel forum member (besides ER) go out and kill someone.
-BrettyBoy- said:
Fuck him, he just gives incels a bad name such as the type of people to murder children which not all incels do.
Mecoja said:
His friend indirectly blamed us :
Taylor would not let people in his room and constantly kept his door locked, the roommate said. He also said that Taylor was very “weak” and could’ve only “committed a horrible act if he felt he would have had people behind him encouraging him such as a chat room online.”

On the day Swetlik’s body was found, a Lyft driver picked up Taylor from a Walmart after he purchased garden soil and other items used to conceal her body in a wooded area behind his house, according to the reports. The Lyft driver told police that Taylor acted nervous and made the driver uncomfortable.

The driver tried to talk to Taylor about gardening but Taylor “avoided the conversation,” reports said. The driver drove Taylor past local press and police that were gathered in the Churchill Heights neighborhood where Faye had gone missing. The driver asked Taylor if he knew the missing girl.
 
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2019
Posts
14,027
Online
203d 22h 43m
Numb said:
His friend indirectly blamed us :
Taylor would not let people in his room and constantly kept his door locked, the roommate said. He also said that Taylor was very “weak” and could’ve only “committed a horrible act if he felt he would have had people behind him encouraging him such as a chat room online.”

On the day Swetlik’s body was found, a Lyft driver picked up Taylor from a Walmart after he purchased garden soil and other items used to conceal her body in a wooded area behind his house, according to the reports. The Lyft driver told police that Taylor acted nervous and made the driver uncomfortable.

The driver tried to talk to Taylor about gardening but Taylor “avoided the conversation,” reports said. The driver drove Taylor past local press and police that were gathered in the Churchill Heights neighborhood where Faye had gone missing. The driver asked Taylor if he knew the missing girl.
I have had people from the incel community encourage me to kill people but I still never did it so he has no excuse.
 
Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★★★
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Posts
878
Online
12d 17h 58m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Fuck him, he just gives incels a bad name such as the type of people to murder children which not all incels do.
It's not "gives incels a bad name" you :bluepill: cuck.
They will label ANY below average male who commits a crime an incel.
When will you people learn?
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,907
Online
39d 18h 28m
Numb said:
A friend who had known Taylor for five years told police Taylor described himself as “asexual” and an “incel,”
Sounds like hearsay.
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,925
Online
125d 20h 48m
Johny Johny.
Yes papa?
Killing children?
No papa.
Telling lies?
No papa.
Open your bag.
HA HA HA.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I have had people from the incel community encourage me to kill people but I still never did it so he has no excuse.
For real. Fuckers act like some gray telling us to rape children and kill them is some sort of command for everyone else to do it.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,692
Online
153d 1m
Mecoja said:
Johny Johny.
Yes papa?
Killing children?
No papa.
Telling lies?
No papa.
Open your bag.
HA HA HA.
:dafuckfeels:
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,907
Online
39d 18h 28m
Numb said:
His friend indirectly blamed us :
Taylor would not let people in his room and constantly kept his door locked, the roommate said. He also said that Taylor was very “weak” and could’ve only “committed a horrible act if he felt he would have had people behind him encouraging him such as a chat room online.”
Definitely sounds like a lie.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
bigantennaemay1 said:
Sounds like hearsay.
Im trying to find actual links to him on incel forums. Im literally just finding a whole "he said she said" situation on him.
 
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
6,907
Online
39d 18h 28m
ordinaryotaku said:
I don't get where these people find evidence that certain killers such as this guy are incels. They're all talk, but never show any proof of these guys being incels. I have yet to see an actual incel forum member (besides ER) go out and kill someone.
They just have it out for us, and since they need a scapegoat, and we're everyone's favorite scapegoat, they blame us. I'm pretty sure it's a load of shit.
 
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 18, 2021
Posts
1,950
Online
12d 7h 1m
I read about this. My question is how did he get so fucking ugly? He was pretty handsome in his high school photo. It's a fucked up situation, there is nothing for the police to investigate, the suspect and the victim are both now deceased. I blame soyciety, for encouraging foids to be selfish whores who only care about Chad's cock.
 
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Posts
1,843
Online
96d 41m
Numb said:
Wonder why he did it too tbh. I don't think 6 year olds trigger any angry responses in 99.9999999% of incels lives
Not anger, but disdain. When I see young kids, all I see are future whores, simps, degenerates, and drug addicts.
 
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 10, 2019
Posts
8,692
Online
153d 1m
Extra-Samsaric said:
Not anger, but disdain. When I see young kids, all I see are future whores, simps, degenerates, and drug addicts.
And future incels and future Chads.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
Extra-Samsaric said:
Not anger, but disdain. When I see young kids, all I see are future whores, simps, degenerates, and drug addicts.
Sure, but that feeling would spread to all children you see correct? Not one specific girl you barley probably see
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,925
Online
125d 20h 48m
I will stop encouraging people to go ER and stuff, i dont want people to use me as an excuse to rape and murder children.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
Mecoja said:
I will stop encouraging people to go ER and stuff, i dont want people to use me as an excuse to rape and murder children.
I'm not the judging type but aren't you scared that some fbi nigga might knock on your door for doing that kek
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,015
Online
45d 13h 24m
Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 19, 2017
Posts
6,239
Online
134d 22h 43m
Numb said:
"asexual"
No blackpilled incel would describe himself as "asexual" :feelsseriously:
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
10,925
Online
125d 20h 48m
Numb said:
I'm not the judging type but aren't you scared that some fbi nigga might knock on your door for doing that kek
No, in Balkans you are safe as long as you dont speak against the government.
 
Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
-
Joined
Nov 13, 2019
Posts
27,490
Online
90d 4h 31m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Fuck him, he just gives incels a bad name such as the type of people to murder children which not all incels do.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
mogs me tho. but yeah he has a curved ass chin
Mecoja said:
No, in Balkans you are safe as long as you dont speak against the government.
Ah I see. Thats pretty sick that you can speak your mind then
 
DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Posts
5,015
Online
45d 13h 24m
Numb said:
mogs me tho. but yeah he has a curved ass chin

Ah I see. Thats pretty sick that you can speak your mind then
Yes, the mogging is what I referred to. I'm mogged by a chlld murderer, that's how worthless I am.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
DepravedAndDeprived said:
Yes, the mogging is what I referred to. I'm mogged by a chlld murderer, that's how worthless I am.
Doesnt look as good in the more recent on though. But his highschool pic smv mogs the entire forum
 
Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Veteran
★★★
Joined
Mar 12, 2021
Posts
1,280
Online
27d 14h 26m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Female or male, I find killing children wrong.
I find killing children right
 
Zensfy

Zensfy

5'9"
-
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
2,411
Online
24d 16h 21m
Escthectrler said:
I find killing children right
based, especially minifoids, it’s the best way to prevent future whores.
 
epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
8,395
Online
262d 5h 18m
you can't be asexual and an incel.
asexuality takes precedence.
the asexual community is to blame.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
epillepsy said:
you can't be asexual and an incel.
asexuality takes precedence.
the asexual community is to blame.
based
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,625
Online
402d 19h 44m
epillepsy said:
you can't be asexual and an incel.
asexuality takes precedence.
the asexual community is to blame.
Only straight men can be incels. If he described himself as asexual he was most likely a soy.
 
Numb

Numb

loling at you
-
Joined
May 16, 2019
Posts
12,818
Online
39d 2h 58m
Robtical said:
Only straight men can be incels. If he described himself as asexual he was most likely a soy.
could have been a coping mechanism for his inceldom. like "I gave up on women I dont like them anymore"
 
Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2019
Posts
5,407
Online
219d 9h 55m
No proof that he was associated with any community, pure speculation and retarded assumptions. Hitler was also an incel, source: me.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,625
Online
402d 19h 44m
Numb said:
could have been a coping mechanism for his inceldom. like "I gave up on women I dont like them anymore"
That sounds more like something a coping mgtow would say.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top