Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Riddle: why do Curries worship cows?

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
Because, cows are white.
IMG 20240707 151319

@Emba tier joke btw.

Also Inceldom discussed.

Cows are holy in Indo-Aryan myths, even Zorastrians used or use cows in some of their rituals, it stems from their common ancestral work of being pastoralists in the steppe

Cows are holy in Indo-Aryan myths, even Zorastrians used or use cows in some of their rituals, it stems from their common ancestral work of being pastoralists in the steppe
But I don't think that prevented zorastrians from eating cows. Curries should eat cows, no worship them. Beef is very nutritious.

But I don't think that prevented zorastrians from eating cows. Curries should eat cows, no worship them. Beef is very nutritious.
Not eating beef is probably a latter development, cults and beliefs keep developing but horses and cows are very important for pastoralists maybe this belief just continued and became rigid as these people became more agrarian and sedentary

Not eating beef is probably a latter development, cults and beliefs keep developing but horses and cows are very important for pastoralists maybe this belief just continued and became rigid as these people became more agrarian and sedentary
Maybe, yeah.

Those are the nigger cows the good cow is either half white half black or brown fluffy

eheqx2pz7n951.jpg

cows taste good

Need to buy more steak. Thanks OP.

But I don't think that prevented zorastrians from eating cows. Curries should eat cows, no worship them. Beef is very nutritious
I recall a Brahmin (upper caste hindu) nigga berating my friend endlessly for bringing beef for his lunch at school

I recall a Brahmin (upper caste hindu) nigga berating my friend endlessly for bringing beef for his lunch at school
Too bad the highest Brahmin still wallows in cow poop during the dung festivals