Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal richest Curry billionaire accused of biggest scam in history

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://hindenburgresearch.com/adani/

richest curry in history and third richest nigger on Earth is accused of massive stock manipulation, having only 11 young 24 yr old auditors for 156 companies , has relatives who have been jailed for fraud before too.

If this nigger actually goes down whenever he does, in however many years, Curryland might suffer a 2008 moment for now curry government will try to back him up to the best degree they can as he has the prime minister by the balls

He's Gujurati so makes sense.

How integral is he to India itself? :dafuckfeels:

nothing will happen to him knowing how these things go

How integral is he to India itself? :dafuckfeels:
pretty integral. Many curry government banks have invested him. If he does fall, they'll be fucked somewhat
nothing will happen to him knowing how these things go
maybe but Bernie Madoff another billionaire scammer was exposed 5 years before his actual fall. same could happen to this guy

Of course he is a scammer, rich people are rich because they make use of several scams. Literally impossible to become rich without ripping people off.
true. To be rich u need to unfairly profit off someone else's labor, no other way to go about it. But this curry Adani had taken it to a next level. He literally has his stocks pumped high using debt, he got his stocks up, used em as collateral to take long and then use she'll companies to pump his stocks more, then more debt, repeat ad infinitum. He isn't actually building shit or doing anything jfl

Brutal, this is not unexpected. Curry land is absolutely rife with corruption, you cannot do anything without a bribe.

Brutal, this is not unexpected. Curry land is absolutely rife with corruption, you cannot do anything without a bribe.
But this is next level boyo. $100 billion scam is legitimately insane and impressive too.

@MarquisDeSade Maybe you were right. :forcedsmile:
I'm waiting for information to come from this Indian fiasco, this feels like it has the fingerprints of the C.I.A. all over it because the billionaire in question is also an Indian media tycoon owning news networks. I'll have to wait until more information presents itself on the subject. :feelsjuice:

I'm waiting for information to come from this Indian fiasco, this feels like it has the fingerprints of the C.I.A. all over it because the billionaire in question is also an Indian media tycoon owning news networks. I'll have to wait until more information presents itself on the subject. :feelsjuice:
CIA or not. All the information listed in the report has been out for years. The billionaire Adani has relatives who have been jailed for scamming before. His fortune went from 30 billion to 150 billion in less than 3 years. Again very very abnormal. His companies P/E ratios are ridiculous. Only big thing he has, is the prime minister is his slave and he has multiple key properties backed by the government.

CIA or not. All the information listed in the report has been out for years. The billionaire Adani has relatives who have been jailed for scamming before. His fortune went from 30 billion to 150 billion in less than 3 years. Again very very abnormal. His companies P/E ratios are ridiculous. Only big thing he has, is the prime minister is his slave and he has multiple key properties backed by the government.
The current prime minister is moving away from the United States into BRICS, he might very well be extremely corrupt, but as far as reports go this is all too timely which tells me C.I.A. because they're probably thinking of a more friendlier Indian government to U.S. interests away from both Russia and China. While he might be a corrupt billionaire that kind of corruption over here in the U.S. is a daily occurrence, in other words, nothing. Just a way of getting rid of somebody with tremendous influence over the current Indian prime minister. Look at what they did to neighboring Pakistan not too long ago. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Curries are know to be the best scammers
The only thing they excel at

13 websites were created for Vinod Adani-associated entities; many were suspiciously formed on the same days, featuring only stock photos, naming no actual employees and listing the same set of nonsensical services, such as “consumption abroad” and “commercial presence”.
Lazy fuckers