Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity E. Jean Carroll is the worst person in the history of the planet.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
I don't give a fuck about Donald Trump. I never vote. I don't care whether or not he ever sexually assaulted any women. Maybe he did it to some of his accusers, maybe not.

But the disgusting piece of shit who somehow just won $5 million in a lawsuit against Trump is the most blatant liar in the history of rape accusers. Nobody who uses even a modicum of common sense would ever believe this insanity. She makes the Duke lacrosse accuser seem credible by comparison. Or Jussie Smollett.

Apparently nobody has read her (atrociously written) piece, "Hideous Men." Here it is, for those who haven't read it:

Here, she chooses some examples from her book of around 25 different men she claims sexually assaulted her.

Yeah. That's right. She claims 25 different men sexually assaulted her. For anyone who isn't a complete moron, nothing else needs to be said. She's a liar.

She claims a male friend of hers used to shove objects in her vagina when she was a kid. She claims a guy tried to rape her at knifepoint in the woods, but she somehow escaped while he was on top of her and opening his knife, because she's such an athletic former cheerleader. She claims a boss of hers chased after her in a car, and followed her to her hotel room to try to rape her, and she had to force the door closed on him. She claims Les Moonves, former CBS CEO, tried to rape her in an elevator. This was written after all of the accusations had been made by other women against Moonves, of course. Just like she only accused Trump after the accusations following his "grab 'em by the pussy" recording. She claims Hunter S. Thompson told her, "off with your pants," and sliced off her pants with a knife.

Among other men she accused in her book (the full version of her shit), she claimed her dentist sexually assaulted her, and she was molested by a camp counselor.

Basically, if you're a man, you have sexually assaulted E. Jean Carroll.

190716072234-e-jean-carroll-new-day-071619.jpg

Her book includes numerous quotes of conversations she pretends she had 25, 40, 50, 65 years ago. She puts them in actual quotation marks, and tells the stories as if she's writing a purple prose novel. And at other times, she indicates uncertainty over what Trump said, implying that when she put these extensive conversations in actual quotation marks, she was certain that those were the exact words used.

She also over-explains all of the holes in her story, which is a telltale sign of lying.

“You’re so old!” he says, laughing — he was around 50 himself — and it’s at about this point that he drops the hat, looks in the direction of the escalator, and says, “Lingerie!” Or he may have said “Underwear!” So we stroll to the escalator. I don’t remember anybody else greeting him or galloping up to talk to him, which indicates how very few people are in the store at the time.

She indicates she's unsure whether or not he said "lingerie" or "underwear," but never indicates uncertainty over much of the rest of the long, extended dialogue she wrote.

"which indicates how very few people are in the store at the time."

In the middle of describing the fictional action, she realizes that people are going to wonder why celebrity Trump isn't getting mobbed, or why nobody would hear her scream (which she never says she did...nor does she ever say she used words to indicate she wanted him to stop...even in her own story, it's not clear from her descriptions of her actions that she didn't want it). But look at how it's phrased. "Which indicates"...like she's looking at her story from the outside and writing a literary analysis on what happened.

It almost seems like a troll. It's almost like she's trying to tell such a ridiculous, clearly false story, and show that no matter how absurd a woman's story is, she will be believed, because Believe All Women, Yo.

This is more ridiculous than Tom Robinson's conviction in To Kill a Mockingbird.

Oh, and if that weren't enough, in 2012, she wrote on Facebook that she is a "massive fan" of The Apprentice, which is hosted by a man she claims raped her. This was brought up in court, and she admitted to it, saying that she just loved the witty banter on the show. She also asked her Facebook friends if they would sleep with Trump for $17,000 if they could close their eyes and he weren't allowed to talk.

She also accused her ex-husband, John Johnson, of strangling her multiple times. I can actually believe that claim, because who wouldn't strangle her?

If anyone deserves to be strangled, it's E. Jean Carroll. If anyone deserves to be raped, it's E. Jean Carroll. Of course, doing the latter would be quite difficult, because she is the very definition of, "hideous." I couldn't get it up for her. She is disgusting in every single way. Her writing is disgusting. It's full of absolutely gross similes and metaphors (she loves comparing men to various types of animals). She is hideous to look at. She has the worst personality in history. Not only is she a lunatic, but she's a malicious lunatic. She's a complete psychopath.

Of course, she won't see a dime of Trump's money, because he has the resources to drag it out in court for the rest of her life, but what this case shows us is that the absurdity of soyfag ideology has carried over into the court system. The West is circling the drain.

Last edited:
The funny part is Donald Trump might be more reasonable than the Biden administration

Fat Link is certainly a good contender for that title

Last edited:
I wouldn't touch her even if someone paid me.

Nasty, crazy woman

A liar and whore and nutcase, so just the average foid

i dont understand how u can accuse someone of rape 20+ years later with little evidence and get people to believe you

I don't give a fuck about Donald Trump. I never vote. I don't care whether or not he ever sexually assaulted any women. Maybe he did it to some of his accusers, maybe not.

But the disgusting piece of shit who somehow just won $5 million in a lawsuit against Trump is the most blatant liar in the history of rape accusers. Nobody who uses even a modicum of common sense would ever believe this insanity. She makes the Duke lacrosse accuser seem credible by comparison. Or Jussie Smollett.

Apparently nobody has read her (atrociously written) piece, "Hideous Men." Here it is, for those who haven't read it:

Here, she chooses some examples from her book of around 25 different men she claims sexually assaulted her.

Yeah. That's right. She claims 25 different men sexually assaulted her. For anyone who isn't a complete moron, nothing else needs to be said. She's a liar.

She claims a male friend of hers used to shove objects in her vagina when she was a kid. She claims a guy tried to rape her at knifepoint in the woods, but she somehow escaped while he was on top of her and opening his knife, because she's such an athletic former cheerleader. She claims a boss of hers chased after her in a car, and followed her to her hotel room to try to rape her, and she had to force the door closed on him. She claims Les Moonves, former CBS CEO, tried to rape her in an elevator. This was written after all of the accusations had been made by other women against Moonves, of course. Just like she only accused Trump after the accusations following his "grab 'em by the pussy" recording. She claims Hunter S. Thompson told her, "off with your pants," and sliced off her pants with a knife.

Among other men she accused in her book (the full version of her shit), she claimed her dentist sexually assaulted her, and she was molested by a camp counselor.

Her book includes numerous quotes of conversations she pretends she had 25, 40, 50, 65 years ago. She puts them in actual quotation marks, and tells the stories as if she's writing a purple prose novel. And at other times, she indicates uncertainty over what Trump said, implying that when she put these extensive conversations in actual quotation marks, she was certain that those were the exact words used.

She also over-explains all of the holes in her story, which is a telltale sign of lying.

She indicates she's unsure whether or not he said "lingerie" or "underwear," but never indicates uncertainty over much of the rest of the long, extended dialogue she wrote.

In the middle of describing the fictional action, she realizes that people are going to wonder why celebrity Trump isn't getting mobbed, or why nobody would hear her scream (which she never says she did...nor does she ever say she used words to indicate she wanted him to stop...even in her own story, it's not clear from her descriptions of her actions that she didn't want it). But look at how it's phrased. "Which indicates"...like she's looking at her story from the outside and writing a literary analysis on what happened.

It almost seems like a troll. It's almost like she's trying to tell such a ridiculous, clearly false story, and show that no matter how absurd a woman's story is, she will be believed, because Believe All Women, Yo.

This is more ridiculous than Tom Robinson's conviction in To Kill a Mockingbird.

Oh, and if that weren't enough, in 2012, she wrote on Facebook that she is a "massive fan" of The Apprentice, which is hosted by a man she claims raped her. This was brought up in court, and she admitted to it, saying that she just loved the witty banter on the show. She also asked her Facebook friends if they would sleep with Trump for $17,000 if they could close their eyes and he weren't allowed to talk.

She also accused her ex-husband, John Johnson, of strangling her multiple times. I can actually believe that claim, because who wouldn't strangle her?

If anyone deserves to be strangled, it's E. Jean Carroll. If anyone deserves to be raped, it's E. Jean Carroll. Of course, doing the latter would be quite difficult, because she is the very definition of, "hideous." I couldn't get it up for her. She is disgusting in every single way. Her writing is disgusting. It's full of absolutely gross similes and metaphors (she loves comparing men to various types of animals). She is hideous to look at. She has the worst personality in history. Not only is she a lunatic, but she's a malicious lunatic. She's a complete psychopath.

Of course, she won't see a dime of Trump's money, because he has the resources to drag it out in court for the rest of her life, but what this case shows us is that the absurdity of soyfag ideology has carried over into the court system. The West is circling the drain.
Very well written OP, nice. I like it. I read the entire thing, it flows. I may save this yes yes.

Also yes, unbelievable. How typical of a woman too, these fantasizes of being desirable to such a degree. Really, how common is rape after all? How many men could even maintain an erection when confronted with a crying, whimpering woman? Not so many, I assume. Chiefly put, true rape is exceedingly rare and more so a byproduct of the ravenous sexual psyche of the female. They want to eat, they want to consume. Charles Baudelaire, the 19th century dandy, wrote:

"Woman is hungry, it wants to eat; Thrist, it wants drink; In heat, wants to be fucked: Woman is natural, ergo detestable."

I wouldn't touch her even if someone paid me.
Like donald trump couldn't get anything better with his billions of dollars And being around supermodals most if not all of every days

A liar and whore and nutcase, so just the average foid
so fucking poignant lmao. E Jean Carroll is just some worn out becky who needs money since she doesn't have a betabuxx handy

What she describes here wouldn't even be rape.

Her story is that a sexually experienced woman in her 50s - a socialite who was extremely sexual and had been married and divorced to a black guy, whom she claims strangled her 3 times, and they continued to have sex after - flirted with a known womanizer, was told by this known womanizer to try on some sexy underwear/lingerie for him, willingly went to a dressing room with him (presumably to get naked in front of of him to try it on, although she claims she was thinking she was going to "make" him try it on instead, even though he never agreed to do that, and was clearly still expecting her to), and then when he shoved her against a wall and kissed her, TWICE, she never said a word to indicate she didn't want sex. All she did was push him back and laugh both times. Most men will take that as foreplay.

Then he went for her again and penetrated her, and she STILL never said a word. She said she "prefers to fight." Uh...nonverbal "fighting" during intercourse is not, "no." If you give men every indication you want to have sex with them, as she did in her own story, then they're going to think your silent "fighting" is just you enjoying rough intercourse.

I really do wonder if this is a publicity stunt/satire on her part. It's like a test to see whether or not today's soyfags are so far gone they think that a woman doesn't even need to communicate to a man that she doesn't want sex, after clearly communicating through context that she does, in order for it to be "rape."

Last edited:
She deserves Fritzl style basement jail(for incel use) for life but i am afraid she may like it

She was ugly even when she was younger, who would want to rape that monstrosity?
ed64e8d0-9497-11e9-a6c8-8445313d8ede_image_hires_104113.JPG

Didn't this dumb cunt basically admit she has rape fantasies on Anderson Cooper or some shit?