Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Richcells here, come to the Balkans here foids love money more than food boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I am dead fucking serious i have seen plenty of fucking manlets who are 5'6 but are moneymaxxed (having a pay of 1000 or 700 euros per month) get with extremely good looking foids and having romantic relationships. Usually most of our incels in the balkan go to germany moneymaxx for a year or two save up for a used mercedes buy it and fuck foids like crazy

getting a wife from one of those poorer EU countries is my only hope left.

:soy: :soy: :soy:

No way I give a single cent from the money I earn to any foid, man. I am not a betabux.

Foids never supported me in any way, I will not support them in any way either

I am dead fucking serious i have seen plenty of fucking manlets who are 5'6 but are moneymaxxed (having a pay of 1000 or 700 euros per month) get with extremely good looking foids and having romantic relationships. Usually most of our incels in the balkan go to germany moneymaxx for a year or two save up for a used mercedes buy it and fuck foids like crazy
Aint no fuckin way all it takes is a fucken mercedes??? Seems too easy
Isnt 700 euros a lot of money in ee, i thought their avg salary was like 300 bucks

the holy slavpill says:
"foreign + moneymaxxed = slayer in ee"

so just betabuxx bro?

What do those foids look like?

I'd consider this just to breed with a white specimen tbh.

I need to find a manga about a wealthy ugly guy mobbed by lolis overseas.

Can confirm, eastern european broads love money almost as much as they love Chad. Almost being the key word here. This might be the one advantage od being broke, at least there's no bloodsucking harpie to suck the life and money out of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back