Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My reflections on Komesarj ascending (There is more to attraction than we admit)

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
Komesarj ascending is a bad look for this forum. If the blackpill is true, then how do you explain a 5'6 balding ethnic sickcel ascending with a cute 19 year old virgin? You can cope all you want and say it ain't so, but I've talked to him a lot on discord in the past and I think I have a pretty good idea of how it happened. So in this post I will attempt to "save" the blackpill by reframing it in terms of status and dominance rather than just looks. I feel this is more in line with the psychology of females, and I think this will reconcile our beliefs with komesarj and other "incel" tier men ascending.

A couple months ago, I made a post called "Foids Are Asexual". In it, I argued that the system of female attraction is fundamentally different from men, which disproves the notion that men and women are equal. The way male attraction works, which we are all familiar with, is we want to turn foids into a masturbatory prop. We find foids attractive as much as they can conform to being a human fleshlight to be ravaged by us. But for foids it's different. They don't really care about sex itself at all. In fact, the entire time they are getting railed they are just thinking about how other people would perceive it. Their greatest sexual fantasy is telling other foids about the sex after it happened. Foids find men attractive to the extent they conform to social standards.

Foids are like a hivemind. They are bugwomen. They can't think for themselves and always adopt the values of the group. Given their nature, it's abundantly clear to me that the key to attracting foids is to possess traits given significance by some social group, and using it to gain leverage over and dominate other people. If you are born with physical attractiveness or height, then all this is just automatic, since physical attractiveness is universally valued. But power can be used in other ways to get laid. I remember Komesarj telling me one time about this playing cards tournament or whatever, and the guy who was the most skilled at this game that won all the tournaments had a beautiful hot girlfriend. The moral of the story is that even within this group of a bunch of geeks, there is a hierarchical dynamic and foids in that group want to sleep with the guy on the top. Or another example: there is a bunch of studies on how foids will have more frequent, more intense orgasms with rich guys. JFL if you think the only value money has for foids is in betabuxxing. Don't tell me there isn't a bunch of foids who would want to fuck jeff bezos and elon musk even if they don't give them a penny. Foids find rich guys attractive because they dominate the financial hierarchy, and are able to use their wealth to leverage social status.

In the case of Komesarj, it's clear that his mod halo was instrumental in getting foids interested in him. It's not really a secret here that there is a bunch of foids orbiting this community, and occasionally they will try to make accounts here and suck off the jannies to get approved. I remember him telling me that you don't have to be the biggest baddest predator in the savannah, and he likened himself to a scavenger, using his unique strengths to carve out a niche where he can "eat".

True inceldom isn't just about your looks. True inceldom is total-fucking-loserceldom. You are unattractive, but also unable to navigate the social world with ease. Like, imagine what a foid would think if she found out you had no friends or no job. Your lack of conformity to social standards would seem so odious to her. Since foids are socially minded they expect you to embody the values of the group and be a participating member. Wageslave, use social media, listen to nigger rap, use niggerspeak, have friends, consoom. Of course if you were attractive you would get away with not doing this. But if you aren't, then there's no margin for error.

However, I'm still skeptical of "self-improvement". I don't really see it as improvement at all, since these things aren't really valuable without being given significance by the group. It's a form of conformity that turns people into commodities in the sexual market. I don't have any friends or job because I resent the way society tries to dictate how I should live my life. Especially since this is a culture in decline that only corrupts people. True greatness doesn't lie in dominating others and controlling the outside world, because implicit in all this is the acceptance of group values rather than developing your own unique potential. True greatness can only be achieved by people who embrace their individuality and independence and are willing to challenge the beliefs of the group. Isolation and alienation are just unlucky symptoms of nonconformity that the unattractive will have to embrace.

Blackpill (and reality) is all about probability, not actual determinism. Genetic determinism actually means the probability of you getting certain outcomes in life. Which is why I always say all incels should try our best, and if we fail we shouldn’t be surprised.

great thread and I fully agree with your analysis. If you NT Maxx enough or have enough money/status/dark triad aura, even if you're ugly, you can get laid. I have seen it happen.

But again the ROI on trying to do all of this is pretty low without being talented or lucky. Furthermore, you have to sacrifice parts of your personality/identity to pull most of this stuff off. Which is cucked in a sense.

Learn and copy the normie music, sports and other low IQ bullshit. all fucking trash stuff that has to be done. And in the end, even with all of that, many here are unlucky and won't succeed.

He was never an actual incel if he is able to get laid especially through discord

@Komesarj got sweet virgin pussy using his magick skills.

Basically, incels who are the most famous or who have a high-status within the community would be more likely to ascend
It doesn't surprise me much ngl

Komesarj's ascension, at least the way he described it, was basically "i worked out for 5 months and found a gf, bye", sth a redpilled cuck would say and think.
I personally think that he wasn't as ugly as he thought, that, as you said, the mod halo probably helped him too, and that the 19yo "virgin" foid he found isn't a virgin (water is wet)

Blackpill (and reality) is all about probability, not actual determinism. Genetic determinism actually means the probability of you getting certain outcomes in life. Which is why I always say all incels should try our best, and if we fail we shouldn’t be surprised.
yup there aren't any real absolutes when it comes to attraction. There are heuristics and strong probabilities.

If the blackpill is true, then how do you explain a 5'6 balding ethnic sickcel ascending with a cute 19 year old virgin?
There's a myriad of reasons why this could have happened (probably just basic gold digging i assume because of the age difference) and even if that is the case in a world with 8 BILLION people outliers will exist. This isn't a bad wrap for us this was likely to happen. (If their relationship is actually genuine)

The moral of the story is that even within this group of a bunch of geeks, there is a hierarchical dynamic and foids in that group want to sleep with the guy on the top.
Pretty much a TLDR of what I read.
Since our soyciety uses looks as a grading skill, the blackpill is still exercised.
But be not a fool, a toilet WILL consider the sanity, financial success, and interest of a Chico before the toilet commits.

it's over

If you NT Maxx enough or have enough money/status/dark triad aura, even if you're ugly, you can get laid. I have seen it happen.
This isn't something new tho. I thought this was pretty established in blackpill theory

Komesarj's ascension, at least the way he described it, was basically "i worked out for 5 months and found a gf, bye", sth a redpilled cuck would say and think.
I won't deny that he probably worked hard to ascend. But in the past he told me that there is tons of foids orbiting this community and hitting on the jannies like in their entry application. I see it mostly as a status and power thing. Especially since with online relationships you don't really even see who you're talking to.

Last edited:
I agree. But I think this in itself is a form of determinism. This just means that our fate is determined by chance encounters and unforseen events, which implies there is little we can do to control the direction of our lives.

This isn't something new tho. I thought this was pretty established in blackpill theory
yeah it is tbh but some argue it shouldn't be

@based_meme @Orzmund @IncelKing @PLA1092 @ResidentHell @parzurnacs @Intellau_Celistic

I won't deny that he probably worked hard to ascend. But in the past he told me that there is tons of foids orbiting this community and hitting on the jannies like in their entry application. I see it mostly as a status and power thing. Especially since with online relationships you don't really even see who you're talking to.
True
Some foids must be like "those incels have very bad personalities, it would be funny if i dated one"

So in this post I will attempt to "save" the blackpill
Let me stop you right there.

The black pill doesn't need saving, because the truth and facts just are. You don't need to save the black pill about as much as you don't need to save physics from flat earth theorists.

:bigbrain:

Last edited:
Cloutpill is real but being a mod on a fucking incel forum is not clout lmao. He got laid because he's a white-passing latino and the foid is a noodlewhore, that's literally all there is to it. I can 100% guarantee you if he was a rice or currycel the whore wouldn't have fucked him.

She is fat and he is not as ugly as he made himself out to be.

Cloutpill is real but being a mod on a fucking incel forum is not clout lmao.
Tbh. Has anyone here ever seen his face? Probably a Chadlet with a Castizo pheno. :feelshehe:

Did he actually meet this girl irl or is she a bpd discord sloot that’s gonna fuck him over somehow in 2 weeks?

Did he actually meet this girl irl or is she a bpd discord sloot that’s gonna fuck him over somehow in 2 weeks?
He said he met her irl and fucked her. But they did originally meet on discord.

when did he first come in contact with her?
don't know. he's been talking for months about this bpd slut on discord who e-dated him and used to share pictures of her vagina on discord. but i don't know if that's the girl he fucked. i don't really care enough to find out though.

don't know. he's been talking for months about this bpd slut on discord who e-dated him and used to share pictures of her vagina on discord. but i don't know if that's the girl he fucked. i don't really care enough to find out though.
So how come nobody exposed him earlier? I guess the fakecels here don't care since they can relate, literally chads.is :feelsseriously:

All I know is that he is the one that personally perma-banned my hype man Rhaast (for making him look foolish), if he gets sweet virgin cunny on top of that?

My blood is boiling.

So how come nobody exposed him earlier? I guess the fakecels here don't care since they can relate, literally chads.is :feelsseriously:
He should’ve just quietly fucked off

Blackpill (and reality) is all about probability, not actual determinism. Genetic determinism actually means the probability of you getting certain outcomes in life.
:yes:
I agree. But I think this in itself is a form of determinism. This just means that our fate is determined by chance encounters and unforseen events, which implies there is little we can do to control the direction of our lives.
:yes:

Days later and people still believe the story about the 19 year old attractive friendless virgin who totally exists, and the 33 year old bald manlet wizard she met on discord and let stuff her insides

I don’t even know what to say to you niggas :feelskek:

Don't tell me there isn't a bunch of foids who would want to fuck jeff bezos and elon musk even if they don't give them a penny
Elon Musks’s wife literally left him for a troonswoman…

lmfao and my account bans / warnings are 99% from him, and here this happens? lmfao

Exceptions to the black pill exist, but that was far from the only exception in Komesarj’s story

A 19 year old attractive girl being a virgin? That NEVER happens. Maybe it was different when oldcels were growing up but zoomer women are arguably the sluttiest generation of foids ever

19 year old attractive foid having NO FRIENDS?! You have to be next level stupid to believe that

And last but not least, the idea that she was actively looking to date and seeking out guys on fucking DISCORD. Young women don’t seek out dates on trannycord, they do so on tinder, bumble, etc.

Cloutpill is real but being a mod on a fucking incel forum is not clout lmao
We are literally the most mocked group on the internet despite our tiny size, to the point that since 2020 normies have turned “incel” into an insult replacing “virgin”

And somehow people think being mod on an incel forum is some sort of statusmaxx

He is a statistical anomily.
And so is the girl apparently, being an attractive 19 year old that’s somehow a virgin with no social circle

Of course its not literally impossible for him to get a gf. Most normies can get a gf if they lower their standards enough. Also,we don't know anything about their relationship or who she is. Nothing about it is against blackpill.

It’s not a secret. Anybody on the incel discord could’ve heard about it. But most people here don’t go on there (rightfully so).

It’s not a secret. Anybody on the incel discord could’ve heard about it. But most people here don’t go on there (rightfully so).
"Incel" discord :lul:

"Incel" discord :lul:
Jfl you’re right. The place is full of fakecels. Actually, they couldn’t get enough people to join so they had to slacken the requirements about how “incel” you need to be to join. Also, there’s a sister server to the incel discord called acheron which allows sex havers and foids which is where komesarj found the girl he ascended with. Basically it’s a whole server of foids and sex havers who want to get into the incel discord but get denied so they get their own server to LARP as incels.

The question is: For how long their relationship is going to last?

Yeah but some incels never get luckey nor will they likely ever

what ab
Komesarj ascending is a bad look for this forum. If the blackpill is true, then how do you explain a 5'6 balding ethnic sickcel ascending with a cute 19 year old virgin? You can cope all you want and say it ain't so, but I've talked to him a lot on discord in the past and I think I have a pretty good idea of how it happened. So in this post I will attempt to "save" the blackpill by reframing it in terms of status and dominance rather than just looks. I feel this is more in line with the psychology of females, and I think this will reconcile our beliefs with komesarj and other "incel" tier men ascending.

A couple months ago, I made a post called "Foids Are Asexual". In it, I argued that the system of female attraction is fundamentally different from men, which disproves the notion that men and women are equal. The way male attraction works, which we are all familiar with, is we want to turn foids into a masturbatory prop. We find foids attractive as much as they can conform to being a human fleshlight to be ravaged by us. But for foids it's different. They don't really care about sex itself at all. In fact, the entire time they are getting railed they are just thinking about how other people would perceive it. Their greatest sexual fantasy is telling other foids about the sex after it happened. Foids find men attractive to the extent they conform to social standards.

Foids are like a hivemind. They are bugwomen. They can't think for themselves and always adopt the values of the group. Given their nature, it's abundantly clear to me that the key to attracting foids is to possess traits given significance by some social group, and using it to gain leverage over and dominate other people. If you are born with physical attractiveness or height, then all this is just automatic, since physical attractiveness is universally valued. But power can be used in other ways to get laid. I remember Komesarj telling me one time about this playing cards tournament or whatever, and the guy who was the most skilled at this game that won all the tournaments had a beautiful hot girlfriend. The moral of the story is that even within this group of a bunch of geeks, there is a hierarchical dynamic and foids in that group want to sleep with the guy on the top. Or another example: there is a bunch of studies on how foids will have more frequent, more intense orgasms with rich guys. JFL if you think the only value money has for foids is in betabuxxing. Don't tell me there isn't a bunch of foids who would want to fuck jeff bezos and elon musk even if they don't give them a penny. Foids find rich guys attractive because they dominate the financial hierarchy, and are able to use their wealth to leverage social status.

In the case of Komesarj, it's clear that his mod halo was instrumental in getting foids interested in him. It's not really a secret here that there is a bunch of foids orbiting this community, and occasionally they will try to make accounts here and suck off the jannies to get approved. I remember him telling me that you don't have to be the biggest baddest predator in the savannah, and he likened himself to a scavenger, using his unique strengths to carve out a niche where he can "eat".

True inceldom isn't just about your looks. True inceldom is total-fucking-loserceldom. You are unattractive, but also unable to navigate the social world with ease. Like, imagine what a foid would think if she found out you had no friends or no job. Your lack of conformity to social standards would seem so odious to her. Since foids are socially minded they expect you to embody the values of the group and be a participating member. Wageslave, use social media, listen to nigger rap, use niggerspeak, have friends, consoom. Of course if you were attractive you would get away with not doing this. But if you aren't, then there's no margin for error.

However, I'm still skeptical of "self-improvement". I don't really see it as improvement at all, since these things aren't really valuable without being given significance by the group. It's a form of conformity that turns people into commodities in the sexual market. I don't have any friends or job because I resent the way society tries to dictate how I should live my life. Especially since this is a culture in decline that only corrupts people. True greatness doesn't lie in dominating others and controlling the outside world, because implicit in all this is the acceptance of group values rather than developing your own unique potential. True greatness can only be achieved by people who embrace their individuality and independence and are willing to challenge the beliefs of the group. Isolation and alienation are just unlucky symptoms of nonconformity that the unattractive will have to embrace.
what about us other mods that get no pussy??

Cloutpill is real but being a mod on a fucking incel forum is not clout lmao. He got laid because he's a white-passing latino and the foid is a noodlewhore, that's literally all there is to it. I can 100% guarantee you if he was a rice or currycel the whore wouldn't have fucked him.

what ab

what about us other mods that get no pussy??
It’s brutal for you guys. Honestly I gained a lot of respect for you the past couple of days. You seem like you actually care and are actually true incel.

NGL IncelTears are probably laughing at us

I have to agree @Chudpreet

There are way too many inconsistencies in this story.
>19yo 7/10 (allegedly, no pics or social media)
>she has no friends
>she is on an incel discord server
>she meets a .is mod and possibly sexts him
>she fucks said mod at some point
>mod is a 33(!) yo manlet incel

Does any of this sound like something real? I have a feeling that there is a lot more here. Like I said before, this is another brendio event. We are likely going to hear stories about the foid cucking him very soon. Until we see a pic of said foid along with socials (literally impossible that she has no socials), this is a bad joke.
NGL IncelTears are probably laughing at us
Not really. An evil inkler (terrible personality) got laid. And he is 33 yo and she is a literal baby.:soy: They might laugh in public but they are absolutely seething in private. Personality theory disproven again.

I have to agree @Chudpreet

There are way too many inconsistencies in this story.
>19yo 7/10 (allegedly, no pics or social media)
>she has no friends
>she is on an incel discord server
>she meets a .is mod and possibly sexts him
>she fucks said mod at some point
>mod is a 33(!) yo manlet incel

Does any of this sound like something real? I have a feeling that there is a lot more here. Like I said before, this is another brendio event. We are likely going to hear stories about the foid cucking him very soon. Until we see a pic of said foid along with socials (literally impossible that she has no socials), this is a bad joke.

Not really. An evil inkler (terrible personality) got laid. And he is 33 yo and she is a literal baby.:soy: They might laugh in public but they are absolutely seething in private. Personality theory disproven again.
she is also hapa, but i can believe it if she is an east asian looking hapa (most hapas are not east asian looking)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back