Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rich parents, poor manlet baldcel son

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
3 years ago i started asked my parents for hair transplant to recover from baldness at that time it would have cost Rs 53,000(737 dollars) my parents told me they didn't have money because they are saving for buying a piece of land, i kept asking for about 1 year and half for hair transplant but parents kept ignoring it, i asked them to sell my bike and get me the surgery i need desperately to avoid snide remarks about my looks everytime i talk to someone but they disagreed and said that bike is important, its been over 3 years my parents bought the land Rs. 35,00,000(48,700 dollars), bought 2 more trucks worth Rs. 72,00,000(100,000 dollars) and i'm still bald at the age 24. Family doesn't give a shit when relative neighbours and other acquaintance make remarks about ugliness

Parents who hoard their money from their kids are virtual kikes.

Parents who hoard their money from their kids are virtual kikes.
I guess i have to find a low paying job and get surgery so that i can aim for a high paying job once i'm average looking

Baldness is death. I feel your pain. I’m 24 and Norwood 3. Started when I was 18. Life ends when you go bald, if it wasn’t over already .

My condolences about your height

I fit the thread title tbh

Baldness is death. I feel your pain. I’m 24 and Norwood 3. Started when I was 18. Life ends when you go bald, if it wasn’t over already .

My condolences about your height
Bro before 19 i was a treated like god when i was average looking. Because of my other qualities like martial arts, great at studies, great at sports great at almost everything, girls didn't treat me like a chad but seemed to like it if i flirted with them(when i was average looking) but once i started losing my hair the world started changing no one could see anything of value in me anymore

Wow your parents really dont give a fuck about you. Never began tbh.

Wow your parents really dont give a fuck about you. Never began tbh.
Guess i'll have to give more fucks about myself to compensate (being more selfish)

wtf pieces of shit bro RAGEFUEL go vlad