Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Rich-Gulf arabs Foids Horse-riding

osman27

osman27

Banned
-
I've been noticing a lot of upper-class wealthy Arab women horse-riding a lot. Is this a concern? Should they just get back in the Kitchen. Thoughts? @Pringle @MiSKiRaT @Jotogo @Twinkcel

1500x500

8c228c27654857ee3b3352c77a940276D769910d4178c0ac697028e90c7d104cDownload 11011653 h 1450346519

I've noticed lots of foids obsessed with horses. Is it because of their long dongs and high stamina?

I would rape that one so hard that her innards will disintegrate and my seed is so embedded in her very soul that she conceives a gorgeous baby immediately (with consent ofc).

Yeah those girls are and probably super rich since common Saudis won’t let their daughters ride horses. I dislike horse riding whores. The only reason they ride horses is have an excuse to wear those ridiculous tight pants.

I would rape that one so hard that her innards will disintegrate and my seed is so embedded in her very soul that she conceives a gorgeous baby immediately (with consent ofc).
Are you talking about the horse ?

114912.jpg

Why does it have to be this tight.

Sandwhores are ugly af. They all look tranny to me.

What about Phoenicians and berbers
Berber women actually look feminine unlike tranny looking average Arab whores, but they are a tiny minority.

No? Majority of North Africans are Berbers
He's coping badly Arabs mog he failed street-shitting race from Casablanca to Mosul and from Tangier to Muscat.

Last edited:
why are these whores not wearing burqas and in their homes

He's coping badly Arabs mog he failed street-shitting race from Casablanca to Mosul and from Tangier to Muscat.
Ohh so if I don't find Arab whores attractive that means I am coping? Wtf. You are clearly suffering from mental illness, idiot.

Yes they are rich whores who use horse-riding as an excuse to go and meet other rich men while interacting with big-dicked studs
Exactly what happened when the foolish emir of Dubai decided to marry that non-Hijabi Jordanian Horse-rider.

Download 1

Princess Haya  6Princess Haya1

Last edited:
They're all whores who are no different than the low class beggars and prostitutes.