Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rich Chad drunk driver kills currycel, gets no punishment. Brutal looks/money//status pill

his nose is so hooked he could penetrate wa-men with it

currycels and ricels, morden slavery

i think its only because of his money he can afford a good lawyer , having good looks isn't part of it , it's evident like if they didn't jail him for his looks then ted bundy would have been out too

CHAD ALWAYZ WINZ

Where’s the Chad? Also it’s brutal to read the family’s testimony. Did they explain the circumstances of the crash somewhere else? Was it too dark? Was he speeding? Anything?
no explanation anywhere

no explanation anywhere
Hard to really make anything of the story then, other than journalists having no idea how to report a story properly so we can contextualize it. But I guess well informed readers are not what they want. The way how the redditors responded is what they wanted. I’ll suspend judgement until we get the full details.

its fine he was gonna be a currycel anyways while his uk looksmatch pajeeta was gonna be folded by chad/tyrone

was he shitting in the street?

Fuck white people. Burn this shit down. Let them suffer they way they made us suffer. Death to the system