Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel race and travel pill. Curries treated worse by airline staff because UGLY/poor/bad behavior! Over!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
a millionaire white normie will always be treated better than a curry millionaire normie. Due to greater historical status, looks mogging.

It’s funny how Asians and curries are never cared about even by sjw anti racist people

They only care for blacks because of bbc halo

I find places that have less curries to treat curries better, they give you the benefit of the doubt because they haven't come across many curries before but once there's too many curries someone will fuck up the entire community's reputation and we'll start to be treated like shit
yeah same thing I've noticed too sadly

They might be masters at scamming others but as a curry, your entire life is the real scam.

A curry guy I knew was travelling to South Korea. He asked the Korean staff if they had vegetarian food. The foid was rude and refused him in a patronising manner. To get back he dropped his ice cream stick on the floor and called her to clean it up. She had to bend down and clean it with napkin like a jannie lmao

Jfl Thaicels are getting cucked even by currycels. Why else would they want to go to Thailand? "Welcoming" my ass :feelshaha:

@Wettinghose

Lol bruh why are you browsing r/india :feelshmm:

I find places that have less curries to treat curries better, they give you the benefit of the doubt because they haven't come across many curries before but once there's too many curries someone will fuck up the entire community's reputation and we'll start to be treated like shit
curry scammers, harassing and grooming underage women and show vegan bob lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back