Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Money pill, 1% richfags 77 more likely to end up in Ivy League

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/xkignz/students_from_families_in_top_20_of_income/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

gogabrutal money pill. Tens of thousands high IQ poorfags never had a chance to compete against even normie IQ richfags purely due to being poorfag. While this phenomenon isn't directly incel related, I think it does affect the NT maxxing pill, surgery pill, reaching maximum genetic potential pill.

Richfags due to optimal diet, less stress during puberty, tutors, coaches etc. Can easily gain 2-3 inches more in height then genetic poorfag clone would, probably also be more mentally healthy. Avoid acne problems due to being able to afford dermatologist. Avoid ugly teeth due to dentist and proper Invisalign braces. Etc. All these minor factors do stack up and I've seen this first hand.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/xkignz/students_from_families_in_top_20_of_income/ipecf1t/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This redditor's comment is extremely brutally blackpilling. By the time it came for college maxxing it was over for him since his poorfag parents didn't tell him shit nor did he know anyone to tell him anything. Same thing happened with me screwing me over of money Maxx. But this also happened in my case with NT maxxing due to Islamic brainwashing, curry hygiene, horrible clothes, no experiences all due to poorfag shitskin low IQ curry parents.

And yet normalscum are ok with this shit and comply with this elitizing system.
Jfl jfl jfl

Reminder: genetic wealth > actual wealth

A homeless 6'2 cumskin has a better quality of life than a 5'2 ricecel with a Harvard PhD making $400k a year, no doubt about it.

There is nothing about attending an "Ivy plus" or any elite university that makes life better. I know this firsthand.

There is the mountains of servants, personal assistants, better genetics, connections, no financial planning needed whatsoever, and better geolocations, short commutes, best gear setups, best food, zero risk management, best childhood habits, more black pilled healthy birth mothers.

A homeless 6'2 cumskin has a better quality of life than a 5'2 ricecel with a Harvard PhD making $400k a year, no doubt about it.

There is nothing about attending an "Ivy plus" or any elite university that makes life better. I know this firsthand.
big cope u take it for granted but for those of poorfag origin like me it would've been big difference

Burtal genetics and upbringing pill

True, but wealth is a good cope if you know how to use it.

This is what meritocracy looks like, when daddy groomed you for success and then you go and say you are a "self-made man".

it says "post was deleted" now.

college is a business and globalist shit

Youre not a 5'2 rice bro

And yet normalscum are ok with this shit and comply with this elitizing system.
Jfl jfl jfl
even if we had totally equal society tall and attractive people would be richer sp their children. it's over for short/ugly guys no matter what

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/xkignz/students_from_families_in_top_20_of_income/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

gogabrutal money pill. Tens of thousands high IQ poorfags never had a chance to compete against even normie IQ richfags purely due to being poorfag. While this phenomenon isn't directly incel related, I think it does affect the NT maxxing pill, surgery pill, reaching maximum genetic potential pill.

Richfags due to optimal diet, less stress during puberty, tutors, coaches etc. Can easily gain 2-3 inches more in height then genetic poorfag clone would, probably also be more mentally healthy. Avoid acne problems due to being able to afford dermatologist. Avoid ugly teeth due to dentist and proper Invisalign braces. Etc. All these minor factors do stack up and I've seen this first hand.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dataisbeautiful/comments/xkignz/students_from_families_in_top_20_of_income/ipecf1t/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This redditor's comment is extremely brutally blackpilling. By the time it came for college maxxing it was over for him since his poorfag parents didn't tell him shit nor did he know anyone to tell him anything. Same thing happened with me screwing me over of money Maxx. But this also happened in my case with NT maxxing due to Islamic brainwashing, curry hygiene, horrible clothes, no experiences all due to poorfag shitskin low IQ curry parents.

OY VEY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FILTHY GENTILE (in videogame)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back