Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal JustBeWhite pill 17 yo curry food gets pregnant from having “consensual sex” with white chad [CURRYCELS DO NOT ENTER]

spasticbuddy

spasticbuddy

Banned
-
As if the Curry tax wasn’t bad enough for pajeets and now prime aged curry foids are leaving them in droves for white chad and normies :cryfeels::feelsrope:. There are other posts of this 17 yo curry foid getting pregnant from white chad
BF5-F2-BA1-B240-4527-BCDE-3-B81384664-F0.jpg

Good, I hope her parents unbirth her and her disgusting mixed fetus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Fallenleaves, Grim_Reaper, spasticbuddy
... and 1 more.

I had sex and now I'm pregnant. The universe hates me and my world is ending.
How are women considered the same species as men.

Good, I hope her parents unbirth her and her disgusting mixed fetus.
I thought you curries liked light skin babies? I guess you want it to be a light skin pajeet huh

I thought you curries liked light skin babies? I guess you want it to be a light skin pajeet huh
We don't give a shit about skin colour, at least us Western curries don't. We just don't like seeing subhuman self-hating cumfag worshipping poosluts passing on their genes.

We don't give a shit about skin colour, at least us Western curries don't. We just don't like seeing subhuman self-hating cumfag worshipping poosluts passing on their genes.
Based and I give you my respect for not being cucked

As if the Curry tax wasn’t bad enough for pajeets and now prime aged curry foids are leaving them in droves for white chad and normies :cryfeels::feelsrope:. There are other posts of this 17 yo curry foid getting pregnant from white chad
BF5-F2-BA1-B240-4527-BCDE-3-B81384664-F0.jpg
ragefuel ? this is absolute bliss to witness and watch the foid suffer

he'll join this forum in a few years .

I hope she gets kicked out.

Abort that abomination

Honor killing

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5