Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ricecurry kid called me ugly

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I was walking outside just minding my own business at a shopping centre when suddenly a little kid (Rice father, Curry mother) pointed at me and asked his parents "Why is he so ugly? He's super ugly!" And the parents explained to him "that's just how some people look".

I kept thinking to myself "I hope he'll grow up to be a curryricecel when he gets older, stupid brat". His parents spoke Dutch which makes me think that they were South Americans as there is a Dutch-speaking Asian majority country in South America and neither of them had an accent of a non-native speaker. This interaction still haunts me to this day (it happened December last year around St. Nicholas Day). :cryfeels:

For context, the Dad wasn't a Chang, the Curry was wearing a traditional dress.

ER fuel, eradicate normies

The curry mother would probably a South Indian.
North curry women don't wear saree.

I was walking outside just minding my own business at a shopping centre when suddenly a little kid (Rice father, Curry mother) pointed at me and asked his parents "Why is he so ugly? He's super ugly!" And the parents explained to him "that's just how some people look".

I kept thinking to myself "I hope he'll grow up to be a curryricecel when he gets older, stupid brat". His parents spoke Dutch which makes me think that they were South Americans as there is a Dutch-speaking Asian majority country in South America and neither of them had an accent of a non-native speaker. This interaction still haunts me to this day (it happened December last year around St. Nicholas Day). :cryfeels:
Half rice and half curry? He will be posting here in 15 years, starting a thread about how he can't get a prom date.

kid will most likelz be uglz lmao

Don't worry, his bitch ass will be posting here or whatever the successor to this forum is in 10-15 years

ive never seen that racial mix before lol