Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricecels, were you bullied because your school lunch was "weird" (it never began for foodcels)?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I read some articles bitching about cultural appropriation (first world problems) written by SJW Asian-Americans saying sheit like "when I was a child my mom cooked my favorite ethnic (any Asian nationality works) food for school lunch and all the white kids with their peanut butter jelly sandwiches and caprisuns bullied me saying my food smelled weird, that it was not normal, that it was disgusting or asked me if the meat was dog or cat".

Do you ricecels have any experiences like this or it's made up nonsense? Must be brootal that they pick on you even because of the food you eat.

I ate what the school served. Never had this problem.

i was super jealous of the lunches rice kids would bring to school.
One day at uni I saw a ricecel eating fried rice. I always order that at Chinese restaurants so I was jealous too kek.