Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ricecels were nomadic warrior conquerors

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-

View: https://youtu.be/idVVUoa2TYo

This vidio will explain
Why ricecels from Central Asia and Mongolia were very successful in conquering other countries

We need to leave this corporate industrial and agricultural society and go back to nomadic lifestyle.
Agricultural and corporate society is for weak men
Strong men come from nomadic civilizations
All Homo sapiens were once nomads

Last edited:
Just be nomadic warrior Theory.

they also were samurai moggers and they were pretty masculine n sheit but look at them now, they don't even look like real men anymore
i think that kpop ruined the whole race
File:Samurai (1).jpg — Wikimedia Commons
Fichier:Samurai on horseback0.jpg — Wikipédia

they also were samurai moggers and they were pretty masculine n sheit but look at them now, they don't even look like real men anymore
Also they were the most brutal race

Atomic bomb in Hiroshima and Nagasaki ruined them

this is now what they have become
What are some male K-pop idols that were bashed for being too feminine? -  Quora
33 Victon ideas | victon, victon kpop, kpop
Idols can look pretty without looking feminine : r/kpopthoughts
It doesn’t matter how brave or brutal someone Is with proper tactics and evil scheming like the joos anyone could be turned from a warrior to weak cuteboy

Mongolians are still different from rest of East Asians

Little different but still
Lost most of the warrior qualities
Got defeated by Russians and Chinese multiple times after the fall of mongols empire

We wiz once grettt..
is actually a massive cope

big ricecels beat up small ricecels but when they got to europe they got buttslammed into oblivion :feelskek:

Fuck those ravagers they destroyed the middle east.
Every chink and gook and tork is a primitive ravager that needs to be mass murdered to make earth a better place.

Mongolians are still by far more fierce than other East Asians. Look at the homicide rate for example: Mongolia has a homicide rate of 6.0, while China has 0.5, Japan has 0.3, and South Korea has 0.6.

Still got joggers by user and china som many times
Mongolians are not special
They are like every poor countries
Mongolians are weak
They got jogger by china through dozing at genocide
It’s over forever for mongolians
Afghanistan have homiscide rate of 7
I dont believe the fact that Mongolia have high homiscide rate liar

Every chink and gook and tork is a primitive ravager that needs to be mass murdered to make earth a better place.
Mamluks mugged ricecels to death

Once again, don’t get how you say this with an anime pfp

Most ironic shit ever

Also this is no different from nigs or curries whining about getting mogged and subjugated by whites

Mongolians are culturally more central asian and genetically more eurasian than other ricecels

The mamluks themselves were mostly turkic eurasians. Look at depictions of Baybars for instance, looks like a hapa
But still mongols were the worst of all
They raped and pillaged evry women and child they met

Europian women and Chinese women were frequently sold into sexual slavery to these Turks and ,mongols

Ricemen were once great, the Japs and mongols conquered large empires. Chinks also had great civilizations and conquered neighboring ethnicities

Hitler himself even said he did not consider the Chinese or Japanese inferior to Nordics

Ricemen were once great, the Japs and mongols conquered large empires. Chinks also had great civilizations and conquered neighboring ethnicities

Hitler himself even said he did not consider the Chinese or Japanese inferior to Nordics
Cause he wanted them Allie’s for war
If hitler won the war I think he will consider japan infirmities to nordics and turn his back against them.

But still mongols were the worst of all
They raped and pillaged evry women and child they met

Europian women and Chinese women were frequently sold into sexual slavery to these Turks and ,mongols
That’s how warfare was fought back then. The mongolians did it on a larger scale but I doubt they were much more brutal

History is generally written by the victors, but in the case of the mongols, most were illiterate

Since most accounts of them were written by their victims, their brutality was definitely exaggerated

That’s how warfare was fought back then. The mongolians did it on a larger scale but I doubt they were much more brutal

History is generally written by the victors, but in the case of the mongols, most were illiterate

Since most accounts of them were written by their victims, their brutality was definitely exaggerated
But no doubt mongols were most brutal
civilization during medievial time
Millions of people just wiped of by these steppe barbarians
The mongol wave just spread out like a virus during that time
They jaunt raveaged all across asia
I hate mongols anyway

Cause he wanted them Allie’s for war
If hitler won the war I think he will consider japan infirmities to nordics and turn his back against them.
No. He actually had much respect for their cultures and civilizations as well as their historical imperial prowess.

He valued martial qualities and discipline greatly, and Jap culture was FULL of this prior to getting cucked by America

But no doubt mongols were most brutal
civilization during medievial time
Millions of people just wiped of by these steppe barbarians
Millions of people over the course of their 100+ year empire. Those aren’t exactly crazy figures
I hate mongols anyway
Curry cope for getting mogged by their mughal descendants

Also, the mongols actually helped the muslim world more than they hurt it in the long run.

3/4 breakaway khanates declared Islam as their state religion and became muslim-majority

The mongols helped to spread Islam in North and Central Asia

The mughal empire (a successor state of the mongols) also played a MASSIVE role in Islamizing the area of modern day Pakistan, as well as generally spreading Islam to the Indian subcontinent

No. He actually had much respect for their cultures and civilizations as well as their historical imperial prowess.

He valued martial qualities and discipline greatly, and Jap culture was FULL of this prior to getting cucked by America
America ,england ,Australia, are all inhabited by this anglos
Anglos were way brutal than ricecels
Medievial englana was extremely violent
They used blood eagle torture ,cut the limbs,boil people alive ,impale them,burn them of stake behead them .

King Henry is infamous and Bloody Mary are famous cruel Anglos
Anglos genocided ,pillaged eveywhere they went

I could agree the fact that anglos are the most violent of all europians
Anglos are extremely tough poeple

They just destroyed the brutal Japanese empire

It’s because they have viking violent barbarian blood flowing through thier veins

Anglos controlled the world
Created the largest empire in the history
Created superpower america

Millions of people over the course of their 100+ year empire. Those aren’t exactly crazy figures

I do not like Asians in general
I like whites more than asians

America ,england ,Australia, are all inhabited by this anglos
Anglos were way brutal than ricecels
Medievial englana was extremely violent
They used blood eagle torture ,cut the limbs,boil people alive ,impale them,burn them of stake behead them .

King Henry is infamous and Bloody Mary are famous cruel Anglos
Anglos genocided ,pillaged eveywhere they went

I could agree the fact that anglos are the most violent of all europians
Anglos are extremely tough poeple

They just destroyed the brutal Japanese empire

It’s because they have viking violent barbarian blood flowing through thier veins

Anglos controlled the world
Created the largest empire in the history
Created superpower america
Anglos are probably superior to nordics tbh

North atlantid anglos SMVmog nords

Anglos also conquered the largest empire in history, no other germanic civilization comes close

I was never logged by Mughals it was the north indians
Panda and Cheri empire was ruling keral and Tamil nadu

British were more better than Mughals anyway

I was never logged by Mughals it was the north indians
Panda and Cheri empire was ruling keral and Tamil nadu

British were more better than Mughals anyway
Other turkic empires spread into south india though. Like the Qutb Shahis who built the Charminar in Hyderabad

But yeah this is true
Many Indians mourning and saying British were oppressors but they don’t know real oppresses we’re Muslim empires in india
Look at what they did to indians

Voices of Muslim atrocities on nearly 300 million Hindu women are still there in ether which happened during 700 years of Muslim invasion in India. Those cries, pains, nude marches on roads before getting gang raped by minimum 20-30 Muslims everyday still haunt those who can connect. The women who had babies had their babies tossed on the spheres. The ruthless Muslim soldiers used to take out their hearts with sharp weapons and feed them forcibly to their respective mothers. Sometimes they would cut the babies in small pieces and garland them around the neck of their respective mothers.

Also, the mongols actually helped the muslim world more than they hurt it in the long run.

3/4 breakaway khanates declared Islam as their state religion and became muslim-majority

The mongols helped to spread Islam in North and Central Asia

The mughal empire (a successor state of the mongols) also played a MASSIVE role in Islamizing the area of modern day Pakistan, as well as generally spreading Islam to the Indian subcontinent
Yeah all the more reason they ruined middle east. Who cares about shitslam spreading.

Many Indians mourning and saying British were oppressors but they don’t know real oppresses we’re Muslim empires in india
Look at what they did to indians

Voices of Muslim atrocities on nearly 300 million Hindu women are still there in ether which happened during 700 years of Muslim invasion in India. Those cries, pains, nude marches on roads before getting gang raped by minimum 20-30 Muslims everyday still haunt those who can connect. The women who had babies had their babies tossed on the spheres. The ruthless Muslim soldiers used to take out their hearts with sharp weapons and feed them forcibly to their respective mothers. Sometimes they would cut the babies in small pieces and garland them around the neck of their respective mothers.
To some extent, you have to consider the difference in time period

The medieval period (when muslims ruled) was in general much more brutal than the 1800s when the british took over

Yeah all the more reason they ruined middle east. Who cares about shitslam spreading.
If that’s the case, why did you think they ruined the middle east before?

The sack of baghdad has little long term bearing on the modern middle east besides the fact that many documents from the golden age of islam were burned by the Ilkhanate

To some extent, you have to consider the difference in time period

The medieval period (when muslims ruled) was in general much more brutal than the 1800s when the british took over
Keep giving yourself to mughals
British were more civilized than stupid Muslim sand steppe ricecels

British were more civilized than stupid Muslim sand steppe ricecels
When did I disagree with this statement?

I was just saying everyone was brutal in the middle ages. Of course whites are far less animalistic than ethnics though

big ricecels beat up small ricecels but when they got to europe they got buttslammed into oblivion :feelskek:
Jfl I don't think Europeans can do anything against Mongolians, It's just the Chinese who won't do anything. Mongolians would cuck Europeans

>Be Genghis Khan
>kill 11% of world population
>Mongols build a statue for you

>Be Hitler
>Kill insignificant six million jews (allegedly)
>No statue despite of being greatest European statesman in history

Germans are such pussies smh. Or is it that Hitler should have killed more?

When did I disagree with this statement?

I was just saying everyone was brutal in the middle ages. Of course whites are far less animalistic than ethnics though
Ethnics were far brutal than whites

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back