Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ricecels were nomadic warrior conquerors

Other turkic empires spread into south india though. Like the Qutb Shahis who built the Charminar in Hyderabad
You only have hyderabad
What about kerala and Tamil nadu

Yeah. That’s basically what I said
Millions of people over the course of their 100+ year empire. Those aren’t exactly crazy figures

Curry cope for getting mogged by their mughal descendants
I dont care when mongols mogs indians
I hate the fact that they conquered europe
The reason why I hate Mongolia so bad because of their atrocities against europe
Not india.

Millions of people over the course of their 100+ year empire. Those aren’t exactly crazy figures

Curry cope for getting mogged by their mughal descendants
Also I dont have to hate mughals
I said I hate mongols
Not Mughals
Mughals had low tier empire in india
Mughals were not significant among Turkic races
So I don’t care much about mughals and their bad deed
I said I hate mongols not mughals

>Be Genghis Khan
>kill 11% of world population
>Mongols build a statue for you

>Be Hitler
>Kill insignificant six million jews (allegedly)
>No statue despite of being greatest European statesman in history

Germans are such pussies smh. Or is it that Hitler should have killed more?
Ok gray

i hate genghis khan too mang
he's the reason why i have shit eye color n shiet
I don’t care if genghis raped sand or other ethnic women the fact that they did to europian women was more brutal to me

Werent they herders?

Like sheeps ,yaks and animals like that?

i hate genghis khan too mang
he's the reason why i have shit eye color n shiet
The reason why Slavs are ugly than you there europians today is because these tatars,mongols ,and other nomadic ricecels conquered Eastern Europe r,
Racemixing with them by raping europian women .The babies born most were subhuman mongrel half white mutts.

Fuck those ravagers they destroyed the middle east.
Every chink and gook and tork is a primitive ravager that needs to be mass murdered to make earth a better place.
They need to be gassed in concentration chambers

Arabs were the true nomadic conqueror warriors. All Thanks to Muhammad

Arabs were the true nomadic conqueror warriors. All Thanks to Muhammad
U are right that’s why they got their Islamic golden age ended by bunch Tengri worshiping mongols from Eurasian steppe

i almost regret telling you about the gook mongols. now you become a mongol worshipper

anyways, i didnt watch that vid and i know its garbage

the reasons the nomads conquerered fast was not coz of those retarded normie "theories"

but coz the gook nomads didnt have any regard to human life.

its easy to push and advance when entire cities and all civilians were killed, leaving no need for garrisons.

and factor 2, mongols actually had HUGE numbers. mongols were outnumbered is a huge huge myth.

in russia for example mongols had like 100,000 army while the russian states often had fight among themsevles fielding only like 2000 soldiers on each side.

how can 1000 soldiers + some irregulars defend a city against an invading army surrouding it numbered say 30,000? impossible task.

i almost regret telling you about the gook mongols. now you become a mongol worshipper

anyways, i didnt watch that vid and i know its garbage

the reasons the nomads conquerered fast was not coz of those retarded normie "theories"

but coz the gook nomads didnt have any regard to human life.

its easy to push and advance when entire cities and all civilians were killed, leaving no need for garrisons.

and factor 2, mongols actually had HUGE numbers. mongols were outnumbered is a huge huge myth.

in russia for example mongols had like 100,000 army while the russian states often had fight among themsevles fielding only like 2000 soldiers on each side.

how can 1000 soldiers + some irregulars defend a city against an invading army surrouding it numbered say 30,000? impossible task.
I do not glorify ricecel mongols
I hate mongols more than you

What does wars has to do with regard for human life
In ancient times there were no human right association like today to measure brutality
Everyone were brutal
But mongols during the medievial time surpassed everyone in brutality
That’s why I hate mongols
They were literally barbaric demons in human form

Mughal subhumans conquered the curryland

Other turkic empires spread into south india though. Like the Qutb Shahis who built the Charminar in Hyderabad

View: https://youtu.be/idVVUoa2TYo

This vidio will explain
Why ricecels from Central Asia and Mongolia were very successful in conquering other countries

We need to leave this corporate industrial and agricultural society and go back to nomadic lifestyle.
Agricultural and corporate society is for weak men
Strong men come from nomadic civilizations
All Homo sapiens were once nomads

They were only able to conquer countries with no castles, which is why Mongols failed to conquer Western Europe.

Y
They were only able to conquer countries with no castles, which is why Mongols failed to conquer Western Europe.
U are right
But still in close combat mongols could have won

But if Western Europe had no castle
easily fall to mongols

But if Western Europe had no castle
easily fall to mongols
Yep, as a matter of fact, the more the Mongols were going to the West, the more castles, strongholds and walled cities they met.

But it wasn't the worst problem they met in those times. They had conquered Poland when a catastrophic thing happened : Genghis Khan died, and all the Mongols troops were asked to come back to Karakorum to honor their leader, and also to establish the new leaders.

As a successor war began and ultimately made the Mongol Empire to split and disappear, the warriors never came back to Europe.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back