Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels on reddit simp for the noodlewhores that got killed by the based shooter today

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

They were race traitor whores whose literal job it was to be cumdumpsters for white and black men, yet these bluepilled ricecels mourn them as if they were our allies. "They could've been our mothers and sisters", jfl at least they are aware that their mothers and sisters are WHORES :feelshaha:

i'm disgusted by those ricecels

don't want to laugh about them too much but kek:feelshaha:

They were race traitor whores whose literal job it was to be cumdumpsters for white and black men, yet these bluepilled ricecels mourn them as if they were our allies. "They could've been our mothers and sisters", jfl at least they are aware that their mothers and sisters are WHORES :feelshaha:

As a ricecel, I say, piss be upon them(the dead and these other ricecels)

Man killed literal whores, nothing to be sad about if you aren't :soy: cuck of course

I will kill 8 more of u
SRS this needs to be awknoleged. These 6 foids (and 2 men) were working at a SPA. you know it’s a sexual thing. Those 6 women were giving off happy endings while the 2 guys I bet were queers

Nothing of value was lost this day. :feelzez:

There goes the price of handjobs!

Thanks jerk!

The average ricecel on reddit. Just fucking lol :lul: :lul: :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back