Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Ricecels it's your own fault you're incel. Just take a shower and go to the gym brah.

that's a lot of words for "just take a shower silly inkel"

>aren't afraid to hit on other races of women

I wish us curries were tbh, maybe then people would stop stereotyping us as creeps and rapists but then again if you're a subhuman you'll always have to deal with that shit.

>aren't afraid to hit on other races of women

I wish us curries were tbh, maybe then people would stop stereotyping us as creeps and rapists but then again if you're a subhuman you'll always have to deal with that shit.
Theyll stereotype you no matter what

Is Jimmy O Yang now the most incel Hollywood actor? Has he usurped Aziz Ansari and Michael Cera?

Is Jimmy O Yang now the most incel Hollywood actor? Has he usurped Aziz Ansari and Michael Cera?
Yes :incel:

Que 14216854409

All of the asian identity subs are a joke. Its the same sjw blue pilled, pseudo masculine, anti-white cuck shit u can find on the rest of the internet. If any ricecels here unironically use those subs yet mock IT you should take a long look in the mirror. Im reading a post now that is telling asian men to read the art of war and the prince in order to learn how to combat racism :feelskek:. You can't make this shit up...

Last edited:
Rice pay the price

he eclipses them in inceldom by aat least two standard deviations

All of the asian identity subs are a joke. Its the same sjw blue pilled, pseudo masculine, anti-white cuck shit u can find on the rest of the internet. If any ricecels here unironically use those subs yet mock IT you should take a long look in the mirror. Im reading a post now that is telling asian men to read the art of war and the prince in order to learn how to combat racism :feelskek:. You can't make this shit up...
They have some good points like calling out noodlewhores and supporting China against the JEWSA, but yeah most of the content there is bluepilled cope.

2k21 and meritocracy shit

That blue suit looks so good, I've always wanted to wear something like that but a curry in a suit like that would look idiotic and draw the wrong kind of attention.
He could wear a pajama and would look just as good :lul:

That blue suit looks so good, I've always wanted to wear something like that but a curry in a suit like that would look idiotic and draw the wrong kind of attention.

It's over

"Just go to the gym and get a good frame bruh, it's that easy"
6b1f5f2a680a53563777ebc3f18847c8.jpg

I'm a ricecel in my 30s. I've observed and observed.

A lot of Asian dudes in their early to mid 20s are total social retards (as I was). They are not sociable and don't know how to make small talk. I'm not saying you gotta be super jovial. Just minimally personable, sociable, and friendly. But they don't even have the minimum. This is because they grew up as losers or as minorities in their schools and neighborhoods. Asian dudes who grow up in SoCal or Hawaii actually turn out well adjusted and normal.

Also, Asian dudes naturally gravitate towards other Asian dudes or Asians of their own ethnicity. They don't know how to interact with others or even want to for that matter. If we really had things our way and left to our own, we prefer to be isolated content on being ourselves. Such as was the case with Japan or China before opening up to the world.

One user once said that I was being redundant when I said "Autistic ricecel".

Also, Asian dudes naturally gravitate towards other Asian dudes or Asians of their own ethnicity. They don't know how to interact with others or even want to for that matter. If we really had things our way and left to our own, we prefer to be isolated content on being ourselves. Such as was the case with Japan or China before opening up to the world.
This is cope tbh. Ricecels stick together because nobody else wants them. If they could as easily enter huhwhite society as noodlewhores most of them would do it in a heartbeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back