Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Parties and clubs are pure suifuel because you might as well not even exist. You're just a cog in the machine at work, a ghost in lecture halls.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/8v0esz/life_as_a_genuinely_ugly_male_is_literal_torture/

The aura of being too ugly to belong, of being inferior to the prime examples of attractive people around you will follow you everywhere, even among childhood friends. You can tell you're inferior, EVERYONE can tell you're inferior, and the worst part is it's no fault of your own. I was just born with it. You will be pitied, and looked at in disgust, and treated like a leper despite your best efforts.

Brutal incel story, If he still exists we should invite him here!

Life as a genuinely ugly male is literal torture​

It's impossible for people to understand how much it sucks without actually living it. The scope of suffering and loneliness is just not conceivable to normal, attractive people. The backlash and bullshit advice that gets thrown at lonely guys almost makes sense when you realize that they have no idea how terrible your life is.

The worst part is that no one has been outwardly cruel to me about my appearance. The end result is just... nothing. No one could care less about your existence. Generic, uninterested responses anytime you try to make conversation or put yourself out there. You get treated with the bare minimum social interaction necessary for them not to be rude. Parties and clubs are pure suifuel because you might as well not even exist. You're just a cog in the machine at work, a ghost in lecture halls and at the gym,

literally anywhere you can imagine. No one is eager to see you, no one
wants to talk to you, no one fucking cares about you.

I'm not even talking about relationships either. The concept of someone like me being in an intimate relationship with a member of the opposite sex is so foreign I might as well be from Mars. I'm talking about basic societal existence, one of the most fundamental parts of being a human being. It doesn't exist for us.

I'm lucky enough to have friends from childhood who I think are great but you can just tell when you don't fit in. True ugly is going to stand out like a sore thumb among normal, decent looking people, and I do. In any picture, at any event, I just don't belong. No stranger wants to be associated with you more than is necessary. The aura of being too ugly to belong, of being inferior to the prime examples of attractive people around you will follow you everywhere,

even among childhood friends. You can tell you're inferior, EVERYONE can tell you're inferior, and the worst part is it's no fault of your own. I was just born with it. You will be pitied, and looked at in disgust, and treated like a leper despite your best efforts.
I expect that most outsiders would think "This guy probably just has a terrible personality and that's why he can't fit in", but this just isn't the truth. I am by no means perfect, I'm often awkward, and anxious, but I have friends, I still try to put myself out there despite how fruitless it is. Friends and family tell me I'm kind, funny, resourceful, a good friend and an upstanding person. I'm studious and decently well-read, I take pride in anything I produce.

I can hold my own in conversations and chats with my peers, friends, and colleagues, even when I have to initiate 99% of them. But nothing ever comes from it. No new friendships, no relationships (lol), no good times or fond memories. Nothing, just a void. No one cares.

My life would be categorically greater had I been born with an attractive face and better genetics. Instead I have to slowly watch from 1st person in agony as the prime years of my waste away with nothing to show for the spent time. Time I'll never get back. Time where in 10 years I'll be filled with regret thinking about all the lost opportunities I missed, all my social failures, everything I missed out on which my peers savored and experienced. I will blame myself for my failings and it will hurt.

But the truth is that I'll have tried and it will have failed. That the world, that the society I've lived in for my entire life, that the people around me simply didn't care about my efforts and my desires to belong because I was simply too ugly to be worth their time.

Dang

If I went to a club, I would be alone and get nowhere so I never saw a point in going as a single guy who was never popular. All the girls would be in groups of 2+ and searching for hookups with a Chad. I would be spending money on overpriced drinks while being alone and called a creep while seeing sluts having fun with Chads would enrage me. Clubs are for Chads to find easy hookups and for normies to do the young normie party scene. I use to imagine what it would be like but not anymore. All the foids at clubs will be easy sluts trying to ride the Chad cock carousel.

If I went to a club, I would be alone and get nowhere so I never saw a point in going as a single guy who was never popular. All the girls would be in groups of 2+ and searching for hookups with a Chad. I would be spending money on overpriced drinks while being alone and called a creep while seeing sluts having fun with Chads would enrage me. Clubs are for Chads to find easy hookups and for normies to do the young normie party scene. I use to imagine what it would be like but not anymore. All the foids at clubs will be easy sluts trying to ride the Chad cock carousel.
Last time i was at a bar, Years ago maybe 4 years ago, First time, AND LAST, People saw me enter the bar, Oh look there is he, 60 year old boomers ive never in my life seen before, OK who am i? Who are you? I ignored it and sat down to have a drink, I wore full heavy metal long hair and a beanie with metalbands such as slayer nirvana and other shit and a jew nose, So i looked like a jewmetal star, Now the funny thing is, Im always aware of my sorroundings so if id seen or talked to them somewhere which i havent because im trucel and no one wants to talk to me i would have known, And none of theyre faces ive seen before NONE.

I sat next to a lonely chadlite drinking and none of us talked, it just felt numb and one beer that normally cost 2 dollars was 8 dollar for 1 i felt scammed sitting there, I had one beer then i left, I was like i could get fucking 8 of these beers the next day for the price of one in grocery store, The fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back