Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels in China brutally beat noodlewhores for rejecting them

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCD0tP8zkxU

The title says it all, really. This happened earlier this month in Tangshan, a city of almost 8 million in northeastern China. Pretty standard stuff, right? What's odd is the fact that this has made international headlines somehow. It's almost as if the media has an agenda.

I mean, why exactly does CNN and the NY Times devote attention to what looks like a street brawl?

Of course, after Chinese femoids began to complain about the incident on Weibo (think of it as Chinese Twitter), state broadcasters called for the nine men to be arrested—which was what happened next.

China is the sort of place where the authorities won't hesitate to lock you up for making a Winnie the Pooh joke, so it's not surprising that they would devote resources to a similarly trivial incident—muh "violence against femoids". :foidSoy::foidSoy::feelskek::feelskek:

Based ricecels doing what needs to be done to those witches (in V Rising video game) :dab:

They wouldn't have rejected a white normie. So she deserves it for condemning a riceman to inceldom

the contempt the first foid gave right at the approach. need to be taught a lesson all right. last vestige of basedness before the global influence cuck it all

The title says it all, really. This happened earlier this month in Tangshan, a city of almost 8 million in northeastern China. Pretty standard stuff, right? What's odd is the fact that this has made international headlines somehow. It's almost as if the media has an agenda.

I mean, why exactly does CNN and the NY Times devote attention to what looks like a street brawl?

Of course, after Chinese femoids began to complain about the incident on Weibo (think of it as Chinese Twitter), state broadcasters called for the nine men to be arrested—which was what happened next.

China is the sort of place where the authorities won't hesitate to lock you up for making a Winnie the Pooh joke, so it's not surprising that they would devote resources to a similarly trivial incident—muh "violence against femoids". :foidSoy::foidSoy::feelskek::feelskek:

Fucking noodle whores deserve it, I was rejected by a noodle whore for a tall white 6 ft chad :reeeeee: so I know how ricecels feel they need to brutal beat and rape over and over again to those noodle whore witches

Noodles have 0 relevance to me

I’d rather be incel than be with them

Fucking noodle whores deserve it, I was rejected by a noodle whore for a tall white 6 ft chad :reeeeee: so I know how ricecels feel they need to brutal beat and rape over and over again to those noodle whore witches
Aren't you white?

No hes not, he is a kike, which makes a pale sandnigger in the eyes of all foids across the planet.
I’m extremely pale to the point of normies thinking I’m sick all the time :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelspuke::reeeeee:

Did not read I was rejected by a noodle whore Becky in nyc for chad :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would probably be killed or end up with drisgusting ugly subhuman gooks :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Then Japanmaxx

I’m extremely pale to the point of normies thinking I’m sick all the time :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelspuke::reeeeee:
Brutal, would still swap with my curry skin though

I really don’t like seeing china behaving like some western cuck society

Giga based ricemen! Not afraid to teach their foids a lesson. Too bad they cannot do this in western country to mayoed noodlefoids.

"JBW is fake:soy: its actually Just be ethnic.:soy: white foids LOVE race mixing with shit skins!"

"I don't date ethnic foids:chad::banhammer:"

There needs to be a site wide ban on all "white-cels" who are taller than 5'6 and not autistic.:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

why doxx yourself like that bro? when's your trial? also why is everyone in the video you?

Last edited:
I feel bad for rices they can't escape jbw, even in their own countries. :feelsrope:

"JBW is fake:soy: its actually Just be ethnic.:soy: white foids LOVE race mixing with shit skins!"

"I don't date ethnic foids:chad::banhammer:"

There needs to be a site wide ban on all "white-cels" who are taller than 5'6 and not autistic.:feelsUgh::feelswhat:
He's rice which makes it even worse :feelskek:

Stupid chinks had to enforce a one child policy causing a massive imbalanced gender ratio because everyone wanted a son. Now China has 35 million more men than women aka 35 million incels. No matter what they do, unless they find women from abroad, nothing can fix the problem.
Some men are going to snap when they realise that they have no prospects.

This is what happens when you have a massive gender imbalance caused by retarded government policies.

Stupid chinks had to enforce a one child policy causing a massive imbalanced gender ratio because everyone wanted a son. Now China has 35 million more men than women aka 35 million incels. No matter what they do, unless they find women from abroad, nothing can fix the problem.
Some men are going to snap when they realise that they have no prospects.
That one child policy was stupid unless they mandated that half of all couples have girls. 35 million is larger than the populations of many countries. New York City, the largest US city has about 8 or 9 million people. They have about 4 New York cities worth of just dudes.

In that scenario, lots of men are bound to be lifelong incels. You have to be either rich or a Chang to have any sort of luck. Many Chinese men have resorted to buying wives from North Korea or Vietnam, but even then, there still would never be enough women.

ccpcel in the background.

Ppecel

@CCPcel, thoughts on this doxx of you? ban OP?

Normie in white hugging his gf with jacket

Hopefully I can ascend with some hot Japanese noodle whores :feelsohh:
Even for a 5’4 almost deformed asymmetrical face kikecel
I'm in the same situation as you

Giga based ricemen! Not afraid to teach their foids a lesson. Too bad they cannot do this in western country to mayoed noodlefoids.
They can't do this in China either, the spineless communists caved to foid hysteria.
This is what happens when you have a massive gender imbalance caused by retarded government policies.
This.

Considering the demographics of China I only see this problem getting worse and worse as the years go by. Even if these women wouldn't be Chad and Chang only, there simply aren't enough women. There are millions of excess men in China.

Considering the demographics of China I only see this problem getting worse and worse as the years go by. Even if these women wouldn't be Chad and Chang only, there simply aren't enough women. There are millions of excess men in China.
Some Chinese men buy wives from Vietnam and North Korea

they should have done it when nobody else was watching :feelsdevil:

You fuck with the rice, you pay the price

Many ricemen tend to be very timid, quiet and reserved, but when angered enough, they can be a force to be reckoned with

Well, calling them "riceCels" may imply that they are sexless men, when infact these guys are probably not..

It's almost as if the media has an agenda.

Well no shit. Of course the media has an agenda. But what exactly is it in this case, the same as usual or a bit different?

They do it less often when there are lower class foids and people involved, but it still happens. Usually when they feel women's Lib shit needs a boost. And after the way NOVA court case Depp vs Heard went, CNN needed to do some of their women's Lib coverage. Even though what this actually might be, is an instance of men finally snapping when humiliated by gutter trash foid in public.

Well, there are rough parts of eastern semi-village and urban places where this can happen and the government won't pursue, but after middl- upper class foids starts bitching on Weibo and it gets a certain amount of traction then the police will run after it. Remember what CNN and lib media does after the government had its issues with Peng Shuai? The tennis player. They disappeared her, or something like that. Now of course, in the world of social media, while they usually don't give a shit about a trashy gutter whore getting a little bloody, they go running after the suspects for this to make themselves seem legit.

Well, calling them "riceCels" may imply that they are sexless men, when infact these guys are probably not..

Well no shit. Of course the media has an agenda. But what exactly is it in this case, the same as usual or a bit different?

They do it less often when there are lower class foids and people involved, but it still happens. Usually when they feel women's Lib shit needs a boost. And after the way NOVA court case Depp vs Heard went, CNN needed to do some of their women's Lib coverage. Even though what this actually might be, is an instance of men finally snapping when humiliated by gutter trash foid in public.

Well, there are rough parts of eastern semi-village and urban places where this can happen and the government won't pursue, but after middl- upper class foids starts bitching on Weibo and it gets a certain amount of traction then the police will run after it. Remember what CNN and lib media does after the government had its issues with Peng Shuai? The tennis player. They disappeared her, or something like that. Now of course, in the world of social media, while they usually don't give a shit about a trashy gutter whore getting a little bloody, they go running after the suspects for this to make themselves seem legit.
Rules for thee, not for me. That's what the Peng Shuai case was about.

I'm going to change your name to Grady