Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecels hairmog all other races

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

We have THICK LUSCIOUS HAIR on the head and body hair like gorillas, that's why women love us :feelzez:

Lmfao at this absolute petacope.
No chang will ever come close to chad’s wavy locks

Hardcore coping on that sub

he's right on asians having thicker hair but bullshitting on the DHT thing, what does having thick hair has anything to do with DHT affecting your hair follicles?

Also, it's not even DHT per se but rather your follicles sensitivity to it. Older men, contrary to the belief, actually have less DHT than young men, yet they have way more weaker follicles, and that has nothing to do with your hair being thick or not. I've also readed some papers on this subject and it's not really like EA are less likely to go bald than other ethnicities, they do however tend to bald LATER in life, about 10 years later compared to caucasians, which imo is good enough. Just clarifying.

but yeah, overall I do believe asians are moggers, especially in the hair department. Being hairy and bald is nothing about being more masculine (more dimorphic perhaps), to me it's just a sign of subhumanity

Only when it comes to baldness, because they don't have other hair colors

We have THICK LUSCIOUS HAIR on the head and body hair like gorillas, that's why women love us :feelzez:

I do think that ricecel's have good hair, this guy was able to easily double his smv by growing it out

you lurk too much cuckit even if that ricemen are insufferable

I do think that ricecel's have good hair, this guy was able to easily double his smv by growing it out
why do these low IQ ricecels keep buzzing their hair or getting these shit ass haircuts? Same with slavs

imagine having great hair genetics but never using it to it's full potential. Meanwhile I need to buzz my hair otherwise I'll be the clown I am looks wise as well.

:feelsautistic:Lifefuel for ricecels

Further proof of JBA

The only good cope I have. Too bad hair will not compensate for my hideous face.