Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecels get the fuck out of the way, Chaddam saafir is on his way to slay

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I couldn't download the video, because, there's no option, but so Brutal. Ricecels in the video are so fucking jealous of this 6'2 Egyptian/Algerian chaddam with a huge frame. And noodlwhores want to fuck him so bad. Ricecels don't watch.
IMG 20240725 122039

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven
@DarkStar
@Cayden Zhang
@mcmoohyun
@AsiaCel
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

Also jfl at the CURRYCELS in the video. One looks like this meme.
IMG 20240725 123343
@Made in Heaven

Yep, over for them
Tbf. This guy was. a chaddam. I have seen videos of average Paki and Iranian men slaying japanese pusssy. Asian women are ready to fuck anything causacaoid, anything so that their children get rounder eyes, higher noses, better jaws, coloured eyes etc.

Tbf. This guy was. a chaddam. I have seen videos of average Paki and Iranian men slaying japanese pusssy. Asian women are ready to fuck anything causacaoid, anything so that their children get rounder eyes, higher noses, better jaws, coloured eyes etc.
They would probably fuck me if I went over there, tbh. Unfortunately, I'm too broke to travel and have too much established in the USA

They would probably fuck me if I went over there, tbh. Unfortunately, I'm too broke to travel and have too much established in the USA
Whites here, even if sub5 should give semaxxing a try.

Whites here, even if sub5 should give semaxxing a try.
I honestly might try to travel there when I can afford it. Even if I can't get an LTR because I can't stay there, maybe, just maybe, I could at least get a few hookups with some Asian women.

There exist people like slayerslayer or hepinping alongside people like saffir, chico, and o’pry.

Such a massive contrast

Indeed. People should Stop denying, that ricecels are still bottom of the barrel. There's no K-pop halo for slanted eyes.
Chinks were created when the bottom of the barrel was kicked out from settler societies out of africa 40000 years ago and then inbreeding for the rest of it tightly and using dysgenics to prevent the women from not reproducing. Which explains why when you pull the attractiveness meter down on a white or arab they begin looking chinky like giving a bulbous nose, the recession, and upper eyelid exposure which is covered in chinks from living in siberia, and the t50 eyes and shit undertones too. Chinks are a degenerated version of caucasians (aka a familial deformity just like the blue people of Kentucky but way worse) Being a chink is like having crouzon’s syndrome and most ricecels have breathing problems because of the familial recession.

That’s my theory anyway

I honestly might try to travel there when I can afford it. Even if I can't get an LTR because I can't stay there, maybe, just maybe, I could at least get a few hookups with some Asian women.
Just get a whore in las vegas same price better experience since you can get hard easier eith them.

Just get a whore in las vegas same price better experience since you can get hard easier eith them.
I probably will try this when I can afford to travel. It’s still like 2000+ miles from where I live

Chinks were created when the bottom of the barrel was kicked out from settler societies out of africa 40000 years ago and then inbreeding for the rest of it tightly and using dysgenics to prevent the women from not reproducing. Which explains why when you pull the attractiveness meter down on a white or arab they begin looking chinky like giving a bulbous nose, the recession, and upper eyelid exposure which is covered in chinks from living in siberia, and the t50 eyes and shit undertones too. Chinks are a degenerated version of caucasians (aka a familial deformity just like the blue people of Kentucky but way worse) Being a chink is like having crouzon’s syndrome and most ricecels have breathing problems because of the familial recession.
Makes sense I guess. But I don't believe in evolution.

I have seen videos of average Paki and Iranian men slaying japanese pusssy.
share them.

And yeah, while the algerian/egyptian guy is a chad, so it's normal for any woman to want him, but when some normie iranian or paki is able to get a yellow woman, that proves JBC even more

Brootal for ricecels I wish I had hazel eyes like my brother now I’m cursed with my dad T50

BROOOTAL AHAHA FUCK THIS NIGGER MAN PLEASE SOMEONE KILL THIS CHAD

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back