Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ricecels divest from noodlewhores

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Last edited:
Ricecels this ricecels that shut up

Divest into coping or roping tbh

You didn't go your own way YOU WERE SENT YOUR OWN WAY

He goes for white girls but complains when Asian girls go for white guys in return? Hypocrite chang.
I don't get this going for this race and that. I will always go for the foid I find attractive regardless of race.

he seems to be complaining that they’re racist, which is facts
To be fair though if asian dudes could date out as much as Asian foids they definitely would

Women have no loyalty or principles

Men sent their own way

ricecels should be useful to humanity and go racemix with lower IQ races

stir fry noodles

Jfl, I'm pretty sure 90% of these ricecels who claim they date other races are lying. I don't see these "Asian men with options". Where are they?
lmao ricecel writing post

"i dated loads of white girls"

"all the girls said i have a massive dick compared to toher races"

they all vote that shit and eat it up so bad.

none of them have got anywhere near a white girl and they all have micropenises

"Asian guy with options" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I feel bad for asian men, their race looks the most feminine (scientifically proven) so they have to cope with these asian masculinity subreddits there is literally 3 of them.

There is one called LatinoMasculinity with 60 members and only 2 posts and thats it for other races :feelshaha:

I feel bad for asian men, their race looks the most feminine (scientifically proven) so they have to cope with these asian masculinity subreddits there is literally 3 of them.

There is one called LatinoMasculinity with 60 members and only 2 posts and thats it for other races :feelshaha:
I dont feel sorry at all for ricecucks, and I will explain it below

I just spent like 10 minutes writing a looooong ass reply to this, but I think I'm gonna make it a seperate thread

I dont feel sorry at all for ricecucks, and I will explain it below

I just spent like 10 minutes writing a looooong ass reply to this, but I think I'm gonna make it a seperate thread
Cool just ping me, I just got done making my own long thread lol.

It is more I feel sympathy for how people were born, like the nigger for being born at a genetic IQ cap. Asian men are born a little feminine looking more often than other races. To accompany that they are often also framelets or wristlets.

It's actually hilarious how anyone can say indian or asian men are anywhere near MENA men in masculinity when there is no such thing as MENA subreddit like this. jfl
Sand niggers have the second highest high T features, after blacks.

Enslave noodles

His sex life pales in comparison to his looksmatch's

He's lying. An ethnic dating a white woman in USA is absolute fiction. White women will date blacks, who are actually mixed-race and part white, much more easily than they will date any ethnic. Then he starts bragging about how much pipe he lays, how big his dick is, etc. Ok buddy, now tell us about your imaginary yacht.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16yldaf/anyone_else_feel_so_traumatized_by_the_online/

This would be based if they didn't divest into inceldom :feelshaha:

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/16yldaf/anyone_else_feel_so_traumatized_by_the_online/k3avaf2/

Jfl, I'm pretty sure 90% of these ricecels who claim they date other races are lying. I don't see these "Asian men with options". Where are they?

There are Asian men who are dating and fucking and have a plethora of options but they're extremely rare and few and far in between and definitely not posting on that cope subreddit ngl so yeah it's larpppppp

Sex haver problems tbh.

Silent_Killer88 would be a good name for a fart. Like this one I just ripped right now on the train.