Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Study proves noodlewhores prefer BAC

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
more shit that is only relevant to America as if America is the entire world

The same women who hates white men but date then
SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets

They want big asian cock so much that they even refuse to breed with them. Wow.

It is because the good guys lost 80 years ago.
no, asians and blacks still fuck each other in their own countries, and many countries are not like america at least in the sense of demographics and pairings, even if they all have smartphones

I've only ever met 1 asian woman

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
R/asiancope will never not be kekfuel

When your lifefuel is a study that shows that your women find you roughly a whopping 10% more attractive than other groups of men, it kinda shows that you are desperate for anything that seems like a win tbh:feelsjuice:.

Surprisingly (or not surprisingly), Asian men scored the highest in both desire to be dated as well as attraction. On average, participants were most likely to desire dating Asian men (M = 12.18), followed by Latino (M = 9.71), Black (M = 9.43), and White men (M = 8.53). Participants were also most attracted to Asian men (M = 16.65), then Black (M = 14.21), Latino (M = 14.15), and White men (M = 13.45). Maybe even more surprising is that white men scored last.
So, their desire to date Asian men in comparison to others is much greater than their attraction to them is when compared to their attraction to other groups of men. Coincidentally, Asians also have much higher incomes than those other races. If only there was a word for women dating rich guys after previously having some fun with non-rich attractive guys:feelshaha::feelshmm:...

The participants would answer agree/disagree 1 to 7 type questions to tease at the earlier 3 factors such as "Lighter skin is generally more attractive than darker skin" and "Sometimes I wish I weren't Asian" to solve for Internalized Racism, and similar questions for the second and third factors.
My skin color preferences change depending on the skin tone of the last attractive woman I've seen at any given time and I sometimes wish I was a different ethnicity for money reasons. Does that mean I have internalized racism:feelsmega::giga::waitwhat:?

When your lifefuel is a study that shows that your women find you roughly a whopping 10% more attractive than other groups of men, it kinda shows that you are desperate for anything that seems like a win tbh:feelsjuice:.

So, their desire to date Asian men in comparison to others is much greater than their attraction to them is when compared to their attraction to other groups of men. Coincidentally, Asians also have much higher incomes than those other races. If only there was a word for women dating rich guys after previously having some fun with non-rich attractive guys:feelshaha::feelshmm:...

My skin color preferences change depending on the skin tone of the last attractive woman I've seen at any given time and I sometimes wish I was a different ethnicity for money reasons. Does that mean I have internalized racism:feelsmega::giga::waitwhat:?
It's already bullshit because they put white men last :feelsjuice: