Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel larps as noodlewhore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1c3ms1g/its_important_to_remind_everyone_that_subs_like/

For context, I'm a Korean woman and I mod a sub called r/kpop_uncensored but this is my alt account.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1c1lijv/antikorea_sentimentanti_asian_sentiment_and_the/kz9kvzi/

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/1c159f3/following_the_growth_of_kpopdrama_there_seem_to_a/kz9n9z0/

Yeah surely this is a "Korean woman" :feelshaha:

This is so sad man, noodlewhores supporting ricecels are non-existent so they have to larp as noodlewhores now and pretend there are at least some noodles that support them :dafuckfeels:

@pyromancer1234

Ricecel motivation
Images 2

Yeah surely this is a "Korean woman" :feelshaha:

This is so sad man, noodlewhores supporting ricecels are non-existent so they have to larp as noodlewhores now and pretend there are at least some noodles that support them :dafuckfeels:
Funny :feelshaha: :feelshaha: but also extremely brutal :feelsrope:

There are zero AF that support AM in multiracial society. They will always hold AM at gunpoint with the threat of outdating less neotenous men. AM can find their own ethnostates, or they can die out.

I would trust a polar bear with my life over a noodlewhore

Actually a lot of noodlewhores are well aware that the vast majority of non-asian foids don't want us. Its pretty damn obvious.

So a lot of them feel sorry for us but it just so happens that their boyfriends are non-asian (mostly white).

If you're subhuman in white anglo society, you're subhuman. Thats the end of it. Thats how they view you so thats how you'll be treated. If you point the finger at them and cry injustice, they'll turn the tables back and gaslight you. "How dare you subhuman even complain about your awful situation. If you were to do better, my entitled comfortable position gets threatened."

White liberals and noodlewhores can say that they feel sorry for downtrodden unwanted asian men and black women, and marginalized black americans. But when you observe their actions they do the EXACT opposite of what they say. They say that they feel sorry for blacks yet at the same time blacks get priced out further and further away 20-40+ miles away from the desirable areas (and the death spiral of generational poverty/perpetual underclass status continues from there). Yet they still want black/mexican labor in the service sector jfl... They get to live in the desirable areas with short commutes while the poor marginalized niggers who barely earn enough to survive MUST commute 25-40+ miles to work.

We Asian American men (mostly ricecels) are major copers. We get creative to give ourselves delusional hope. If you look at the ricecels following stop asian hate social media, they're directing their anger at niggers instead of white anglo society. But they don't realize that in the eyes of foids in white anglo society, we are far worst than niggers. And I am not joking or saying that lightly.

Last edited:
Actually a lot of noodlewhores are well aware that the vast majority of non-asian foids don't want us. Its pretty damn obvious.

So a lot of them feel sorry for us but it just so happens that they're boyfriends are non-asian (mostly white).

If you're subhuman in white anglo society, you're subhuman.

White liberals and noodlewhores can say that they feel sorry for downtrodden unwanted asian men and black women, and marginalized black americans. But when you observe their actions they do the EXACT opposite of what they say. They say that they feel sorry for blacks yet at the same time blacks get priced out further and further away 20-40+ miles away from the desirable areas. Yet they still want black/mexican labor in the service sector jfl...

We Asian American men (mostly ricecels) are major copers. We get creative to give us delusional hope. If you look at the ricecels following stop asian hate social media, they're directing their anger at niggers instead of white anglo society. But they don't realize that in the eyes of foids, we are far worst than niggers.
I once tried to ask out a noodlewhore and she ended up having a boyfriend who was a 6’3 white chad. I saw them holding hands in the store she worked at and I went home and destroyed half of my house in a complete manic rage

I once tried to ask out a noodlewhore and she ended up having a boyfriend who was a 6’3 white chad. I saw them holding hands in the store she worked at and I went home and destroyed half of my house in a complete manic rage
Are you ricecel

We Asian American men (mostly ricecels) are major copers. We get creative to give us delusional hope. If you look at the ricecels following stop asian hate social media, they're directing their anger at niggers instead of white anglo society. But they don't realize that in the eyes of foids, we are far worst than niggers. And I am not joking or saying that lightly.
I don't think niggers hate us specifically, they just have a low-trust society and go for weaker targets, and asians just happen to be weaker targets. Niggers hate whites far more than asians on an ideological basis, but asians are victimized because they are weak easy targets to rob. Either way I feel zero sympathy towards noodlewhores

There are zero AF that support AM in multiracial society. They will always hold AM at gunpoint with the threat of outdating less neotenous men. AM can find their own ethnostates, or they can die out.
Why did it have to be our race. Women of literally every other race has ingroup bias except ours. Fucking pathetic existence

This, the mere fact that even fucking indian men of all men STILL outcompete ricecucks in SMV should tell you how fucking over it is for these chink-chongs. Let alone if you want to bring in whites/caucasions like Europeans or Arabs, or Euro-mixed African-Americans.

I don't believe this for a second jfl, they're incapable of feeling pity for ricecels.

Brutal.
Some things about asian society and noodlewhores truly disgust me. I don't feel any pity for them either when they get assaulted

Some things about asian society and noodlewhores truly disgust me. I don't feel any pity for them either when they get assaulted
Rice society is what happens when you have unchecked foid worship. All power is with wahmen, rice cucks are just there to work all day and hand over the check every pay day. Note it's the mother that decides who the daughter dates, in any other society it's the father. So where is the cuck father? Working his ass off of course, so he can pay his daughter's tuition and living expenses just so that she can spit on him and tell him what a misogynistic asshole he is.

Ricecels are doomed unless they unironically rise up and put these whores in their place.

So a lot of them feel sorry for us but it just so happens that their boyfriends are non-asian (mostly white).

If you're subhuman in white anglo society, you're subhuman. Thats the end of it. Thats how they view you so thats how you'll be treated. If you point the finger at them and cry injustice, they'll turn the tables back and gaslight you. "How dare you subhuman even complain about your awful situation. If you were to do better, my entitled comfortable position gets threatened."

White liberals and noodlewhores can say that they feel sorry for downtrodden unwanted asian men and black women, and marginalized black americans. But when you observe their actions they do the EXACT opposite of what they say. They say that they feel sorry for blacks yet at the same time blacks get priced out further and further away 20-40+ miles away from the desirable areas (and the death spiral of generational poverty/perpetual underclass status continues from there). Yet they still want black/mexican labor in the service sector jfl... They get to live in the desirable areas with short commutes while the poor marginalized niggers who barely earn enough to survive MUST commute 25-40+ miles to work.

We Asian American men (mostly ricecels) are major copers. We get creative to give ourselves delusional hope. If you look at the ricecels following stop asian hate social media, they're directing their anger at niggers instead of white anglo society. But they don't realize that in the eyes of foids in white anglo society, we are far worst than niggers. And I am not joking or saying that lightly.
Diaspora ricecels are pretty much forced/encouraged to geomaxx because of how bad the west is. I'm noticing it becoming a trend lately.

Rice society is what happens when you have unchecked foid worship. All power is with wahmen, rice cucks are just there to work all day and hand over the check every pay day. Note it's the mother that decides who the daughter dates, in any other society it's the father. So where is the cuck father? Working his ass off of course, so he can pay his daughter's tuition and living expenses just so that she can spit on him and tell him what a misogynistic asshole he is.

Ricecels are doomed unless they unironically rise up and put these whores in their place.
That's why if I ever have daughter, I will send her to rural village in Northern China. And I will never marry even if I ascend with noodlewhore.

That's why if I ever have daughter, I will send her to rural village in Northern China. And I will never marry even if I ascend with noodlewhore.
How will you find a foid who will have sex with a subhuman without marrying him? :dafuckfeels:

I wouldn't make the mistake of thinking they can feel sorry for us. They make fun of us.

"Asian girls are going out with, like, White guys, Black guys, you know? Everybody but Asian guys... Like last week this Asian guy asked me out and I was just like, geez, when are they gonna realize that Asian girls are just way outta their league?"

Accurate. Blacks are stereotyped as masculine; Asians feminine. Making Asian men worse than niggers.

I don't think niggers hate us specifically, they just have a low-trust society and go for weaker targets, and asians just happen to be weaker targets. Niggers hate whites far more than asians on an ideological basis, but asians are victimized because they are weak easy targets to rob. Either way I feel zero sympathy towards noodlewhores
Blacks in power would be just as discriminatory towards Asians. Maybe more. There aren't very many examples, but look at how they treated Jeremy Lin in the NBA.

Blacks in power would be just as discriminatory towards Asians. Maybe more. There aren't very many examples, but look at how they treated Jeremy Lin in the NBA.
South Africa: Asians and Indians are at the bottom of their society like in every other multiracial society.

Yeah but I mean the crime rate, we're too easy targets

South Africa: Asians and Indians are at the bottom of their society like in every other multiracial society.
I fucking wonder why. China and India government needs mass genetic therapy + HGH and steroid program to create monsters that will never be bullied again. And educate us to stand up for ourselves

I fucking wonder why. China and India government needs mass genetic therapy + HGH and steroid program to create monsters that will never be bullied again. And educate us to stand up for ourselves
Instead of being mindless worker slaves that take any form of abuse

Accurate. Blacks are stereotyped as masculine; Asians feminine. Making Asian men worse than niggers.
Nigger men have it way fucking easier than Chinamen. Even in China, Guangdong china there a a shit ton of africans there and they fuck girls from the local population and everyone is scared of them.

Nigger men have it way fucking easier than Chinamen. Even in China, Guangdong china there a a shit ton of africans there and they fuck girls from the local population and everyone is scared of them.
Being non-neotenous is everything.

Being non-neotenous is everything.
Why the fuck do we even look like this, it's like we never finished puberty. If I didn't blast steroids last year and wasn't obese I would probably look like a kid too

Won't happen because the chink and curry elites are perfectly happy with their masses of weak wageslaves.

Why the fuck do we even look like this, it's like we never finished puberty. If I didn't blast steroids last year and wasn't obese I would probably look like a kid too
That's exactly what it is, adult neoteny is just aborted puberty. As to why, probably adaption to cold climate.

That's exactly what it is, adult neoteny is just aborted puberty. As to why, probably adaption to cold climate.
Cold climate is such bullshit, all of the other cultures in cold climate like Scandinavians and Native Americans grew large strong and dimorphic. Native Americans extreme case because they're literally the same race as East Asians but they still turned out dimorphic. It makes no sense

Cold climate is such bullshit, all of the other cultures in cold climate like Scandinavians and Native Americans grew large strong and dimorphic. Native Americans extreme case because they're literally the same race as East Asians but they still turned out dimorphic. It makes no sense
The adaption in East Asians occured way before Scandinavians migrated there. And natives are heavily mixed with caucasoids, so it makes sense they're less neotenic. Still can't grow beards though.

The adaption in East Asians occured way before Scandinavians migrated there. And natives are heavily mixed with caucasoids, so it makes sense they're less neotenic. Still can't grow beards though.
Do you know of any solution to neoteny? Are you neotenous compared to other chinamen? I'm less neotenous but only because of mixed ancestry and environmental factors.

Do you know of any solution to neoteny? Are you neotenous compared to other chinamen? I'm less neotenous but only because of mixed ancestry and environmental factors.
I'm pretty neotenous myself. There's no solution, but if you have excess facial fat you can get surgery to remove it. And you can minoxidilmaxx to grow a beard, that's pretty much it.

You can inject neotenous axolotls with a hormone to make them grow into adults. Maybe in the future chink scientists can invent a hormone therapy so we can actually finish puberty.

Maybe in the future chink scientists can invent a hormone therapy so we can actually finish puberty.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this statement made me cage hard for some reason. To think that chinks have low SMV because we haven't even finished puberty this whole entire time and someone invents a cure and we finally get to see what chinks actually look like would be a ridiculous but mind blowing discovery

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: this statement made me cage hard for some reason. To think that chinks have low SMV because we haven't even finished puberty this whole entire time and someone invents a cure and we finally get to see what chinks actually look like would be a ridiculous but mind blowing discovery
The world is not ready to get mogged that hard :feelstrash:

I'm pretty neotenous myself. There's no solution, but if you have excess facial fat you can get surgery to remove it. And you can minoxidilmaxx to grow a beard, that's pretty much it.
I suspect neoteny was selected for over thousands of years of overpopulation. The way out is just as cruel: Asians need to stop reproducing.

Left: neotenous axolotl. Right: axolotl after finishing "puberty".

Now imagine this with ricecels.

We are god damn baby salamanders.
Well it's not as bad with ricecels, only some parts of puberty seem to have been aborted. But theoretically if you can induce the transformation in axolotls with a simple hormone it should also work in humans somehow.

But theoretically if you can induce the transformation in axolotls with a simple hormone it should also work in humans somehow.
They'll give T to mentally ill women but not us.

Brutal for us. We all know in real life about as many women want a yellow piece of garbage as a 4’11 man

Being chink=-1 foot off your height