Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill South Korea will be fatal reminder that womens standards are astronomically high and every nation willing to negotiate with them is DOOMED

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

Thanks to @Zhou Chang-Xing for inspiring me to write this thread

I'm not a huge history expert, nor am I pretending to be, but from my understanding the Korean war is over

And all the women demands they have been somewhat fulfilled

South Korean men hygiene is top notch + the fact that asians don't have sweat odor

Every person is so well dressed and styled, if they were everywhere else they would be perceived as goth or gay. Probably multiple decades ahead of looksmax.org users and koreans that don't looksmaxx get outed as the weird ones

Hardworking asian mentality

One of the richest countries

South Koreans have full spectrum of emotions, not just 2 asian default ones of total peace and gook rage

Polite, respect other peoples boundaries, but not as inept as chinks or japs

Whiter and taller than other asians

Not overtly macho-masculine, they're more similar to dandies

Despite all that effort, their own women seem to resent them

From the infamous lowest birth rate record

To the president, that was elected mostly to put end to angry feminists

Many, many angry feminists

View: https://twitter.com/FoucaultFanatic/status/1634506589683040256

There's not really a point on trying to write a long pseudointellectual essay stating the obvious

South Korea set a good example of peak culture with democratic, work and intellect driven, relatively rich country

But they failed the basics

Every country even entertaining the idea of feminism is destined to run into ground

And no social benefits or bonuses will fix that

Last edited:
Over for asians

Asian women have always been the cruelest, most demanding, and most uncompromising group when it comes to women's dealings with men of their own race. There are some examples of women of other ethnicities standing behind their men — but you'd be hard pressed to find Asian examples at all. And within that constellation of viciousness, South Korean women have always been the most unhinged of all. They have the best of Asian men, yet they wish them all dead. Gender relations in South Korea are living proof that there is no compromise with feminists — the only thing they want is a world devoid of men. Or even more reprehensibly, a world with Asian men, but devoid of any Asian male success.

Last edited:
Every South Korean gook I've met (through chadfishing) is not much different from the average western whore, in many ways they're even worse.

It seems even the few North Koreans who make it over here to the west are the same.

Over for kimchi-cels.

heh the reason behind fall of gorea is nothing else but influx of christfagism from the american occupation, rest is just side effects

Brutal noodlewhorepill

Or even more reprehensibly, a world with Asian men, but devoid of any Asian male success.
Witnessed this many times. They use their status as a "woman of color" to get ahead, then will just shit on all the Asian men as much as they can. Same with marrying whites then talking shit about Asians as if they weren't Asian themselves.

South Korean women might be a lost cause but white JBs are traveling to SK in droves to find bfs :feelsokman:

View attachment 745492
Nice, at least the men will have options. The WGTOW spinsters can be happy alone or maybe make do with each other.

Witnessed this many times. They use their status as a "woman of color" to get ahead, then will just shit on all the Asian men as much as they can. Same with marrying whites then talking shit about Asians as if they weren't Asian themselves.
They want Asian men to be their uncomplaining slaves, underneath them and in turn underneath their White masters.

Thanks to @Zhou Chang-Xing for inspiring me to write this thread

I'm not a huge history expert, nor am I pretending to be, but from my understanding the Korean war is over

And all the women demands they have been somewhat fulfilled

South Korean men hygiene is top notch + the fact that asians don't have sweat odor

Every person is so well dressed and styled, if they were everywhere else they would be perceived as goth or gay. Probably multiple decades ahead of looksmax.org users and koreans that don't looksmaxx get outed as the weird ones

Hardworking asian mentality

One of the richest countries

South Koreans have full spectrum of emotions, not just 2 asian default ones of total peace and gook rage

Polite, respect other peoples boundaries, but not as inept as chinks or japs

Whiter and taller than other asians

Not overtly macho-masculine, they're more similar to dandies

Despite all that effort, their own women seem to resent them

From the infamous lowest birth rate record

To the president, that was elected mostly to put end to angry feminists

Many, many angry feminists

View: https://twitter.com/FoucaultFanatic/status/1634506589683040256

There's not really a point on trying to write a long pseudointellectual essay stating the obvious

South Korea set a good example of peak culture with democratic, work and intellect driven, relatively rich country

But they failed the basics

Every country even entertaining the idea of feminism is destined to run into ground

And no social benefits or bonuses will fix that

Giving women rights will always be setting yourself up for failure. When will countries realize that the cons of having women having rights far outweigh the pros of them benefiting capitalism?

73C4E188 E485 455D 86AF 72CE85DD4F1A

When will soyciety learn that giving women rights is a terrible mistake

when there are not enough rich good looking tallfag men to go around for foids, humanity literally ends unless the short and poor low value men rise up.

if you think about it thats what bloody rebellions in the past were probably all about. official historical narratives would say it was because of economic hardships.

but really, it was likely just an underlying incel problem coinciding with an economic hardship problem. and then you have bloody rebellions. all we need right now is a massive world wide economic calamity lol.

Last edited:
Women will never be content when left to freewill as their expectations are only achievable in dreams.

I’m waiting to see their fertility rates get close to zero. OECD nations keep surpassing demographers worst expectations

Well on the other hand, Korean kids are one of the most skilled at Brawk Stars

they should move to North Korea

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back