Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecels Are At The Absolute Bottom. Lower Than Currycels.

Riceman

Riceman

Banned
-
The reason is simple. Curries still have loyalty from their women. I grew up in an area with lots of curries and ricecels. All the Curries who failed with white women eventually settled down with another curry female. Curry females for the most part still uphold the tradition. they don those dresses and they dance to the music. Rice females run not walk RUN AWAY FROM ANYTHING Chinese.

Vast majority of my ricecel friends in their 30's are single. I'm talking 60% in a network of around 300 Asian guys I know.

Do you think curries threatened some kind of consequence if the curry foids didn't marry curries?

Curries can run arranged marriage game at least.

Ricecels are truly fucked.

Ricecels can run rich but cucked game

Ricecels can run rich but cucked game

indians make more money than ricecels too. google it. the last line of defense got obliterated.

indian > ricecel

it's official

They both cope equally, but I don't understand how ricecels can put up with so much shit.

Chinks are barley human. They decided to study and learn human emotion, so it's on them if they have to experience the bad ones.

If Cho was more known lots more ricecels would ERing tbh

Ricecels can cope with the fact that they will likely rule the planet in 20-30 years.

Then they can put us all in Chinese concentration camps for the ultimate revenge.

Chinks are barley human. They decided to study and learn human emotion, so it's on them if they have to experience the bad ones.

i don't know what is with the mongoloid race.

this is our art

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KplR_9JvYB8

listen to the music. look at the make-up and wardrobe. LMFAO. i cannot believe large gatherings of ricecels actually thought this was a good idea.

I do think they are a bit better than curries (just slightly better, not too much). Curries, abos, and filipinos are absolute genetic trash of this godforsaken earth!

I am curry and while I do agree that rice are subhuman, I do think they are a bit better than curries (just slightly better, not too much). Curries, abos, and filipinos are absolute genetic trash of this godforsaken earth!

the odds are, you will still marry an indian female a some point. worse comes to worst, the indian female has your back.

you have a distinct advantage as other races are not actively pursuing indian females and they show in group preference.

I dunno, I like the way asian people look. Guess I'm in the minority. I knew this really fat, insane white chick that my friend knocked up, and she told me she thought asians looked good. I think she was just envious that they look skinny usually.

Maybe it's because I've always admired the Japanese (and other asians) that is warping my view of their aesthetics.

I am curry and while I do agree that rice are subhuman, I do think they are a bit better than curries (just slightly better, not too much). Curries, abos, and filipinos are absolute genetic trash of this godforsaken earth!
Not sure about curries, but Filipinos are purely genetic garbage. Short, fat, small skull, dark skin, all worst traits of ricecels (upper eyelid exposure, high facefat, flat maxilla), with worst traits of whitecels (balding, small skull, narrow jaw) combined with their own flaws like extreme shortness, poverty, recessed chin, low IQ

i always knew it also latincels>>ricecel fuck them they keep stealing scholarships along with noodlewhores :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: flat faced foids should go extinct

I dunno, I like the way asian people look. Guess I'm in the minority. I knew this really fat, insane white chick that my friend knocked up, and she told me she thought asians looked good. I think she was just envious that they look skinny usually.

Maybe it's because I've always admired the Japanese (and other asians) that is warping my view of their aesthetics.

you idiot. of course asian females look good.

it's because the race veer toward feminine appeal. it's great for the female but very bad for men. like hairlessness and being short or having a small frame. etc all favor women but death sentence for men.

Ricecels are too highinhib, too subservient and too low T to go ER or Cho.
Meh. Koreans are pretty high T and has produced some great heroes like Cho and Kim Jong Un. Chinesecels would be the next.

Meh. Koreans are pretty high T and has produced some great heroes like Cho and Kim Jong Un. Chinesecels would be the next.

koreans have even smaller dinks than the chinese.

Where you get that from

the average size of a Korean dick is a 3 inch microdick. Jesus

NJEDbzb.jpg

No I will not perpetuate my subhumanity onto another generation. Life is suffering and I want to spare my unborn children of that suffering.

volcel

NJEDbzb.jpg
That's like flaccid size lol
There are Korean studies showing the average penis being 5 to 5.5 inches, similar to these measured in western countries.

I'm ricecel and I myself have a 5.7+ peaker so it can't be that bad.

i don't know what is with the mongoloid race.

this is our art

https://www.youtube.com/embed/KplR_9JvYB8

listen to the music. look at the make-up and wardrobe. LMFAO. i cannot believe large gatherings of ricecels actually thought this was a good idea.
oh my fucking god i am laughing so fucking hard from that video man. rice language is so fucking funny lmfaoo

both have it equally bad, but, when it comes to dating, ricecels still have it better because they maybe at the bottom but at least they appear in ppls mind

i have also seen irl changs and rice get gfs

same cannot be said for curries

That's like flaccid size lol
There are Korean studies showing the average penis being 5 to 5.5 inches, similar to these measured in western countries.

I'm ricecel and I myself have a 5.7+ peaker so it can't be that bad.

world class cope is the only thing keeping the ricecel from the rope.
oh my fucking god i am laughing so fucking hard from that video man. rice language is so fucking funny lmfaoo

ricecels are from another planet. we don't belong on earth.
both have it equally bad, but, when it comes to dating, ricecels still have it better because they maybe at the bottom but at least they appear in ppls mind

i have also seen irl changs and rice get gfs

same cannot be said for curries

curries are with other curries like 90% of the time. meanwhile 60% of american born noodlewhores are with whites

how is the ricecel going to make up for the rice female's outdate ratio? 60%. you think more than half the ricecels can get a white chick? LMAO

Last edited:
you idiot. of course asian females look good.

it's because the race veer toward feminine appeal. it's great for the female but very bad for men. like hairlessness and being short or having a small frame. etc all favor women but death sentence for men.
I think asian guys look pretty good. Their facial features are slighter than other races, so you rarely get big noses and lips. I agree asians are overall more feminine than other races, and I guess blacks are the most masculine.

I think asian guys look pretty good. Their facial features are slighter than other races, so you rarely get big noses and lips. I agree asians are overall more feminine than other races, and I guess blacks are the most masculine.

the asian male the following death sentences from birth

most asian males are manlets. death sentence.

most asian males are dickcels. death sentence.

most asian males have no facial hair. death sentence.
another thing is currycels can at least grow a beard and run terrorist/refugee game. ricecels can't even grow a beard to be sexually dimorphic

most asian males have low verbal aptitude. low persuasion. low charisma. death sentence X 3

how is the ricecel going to make up for the rice female's outdate ratio? 60%. you think more than half the ricecels can get a white chick? LMAO
ur right, im not denying that ricecels have it bad, I am just saying that a rice normie will have an easier time than a currynormie(of course both mogged by white incels in the eyes of westernized foids)

ur right, im not denying that ricecels have it bad, I am just saying that a rice normie will have an easier time than a currynormie(of course both mogged by white incels in the eyes of westernized foids)

no, a curry normie marries his curry looksmatch. get laid for life. have children.

a rice normie is cucked out of the gene pool forever. VAST MAJORITY of his rice female looksmatch are gone.

Generally asians has bigger nose compared to whites due to a generally wider skull and face, this is observed in the average asian face.

Generally asians has bigger nose compared to whites due to a generally wider skull and face, this is observed in the average asian face.

ok. what good is size if it's ugly.

Asian-Nose-copy.jpg

I don't think it's that the curry women are more loyal, I think they are just very undesirable in general.

by hook or by crook, Indian men have it better due to less outmarry rate.

it doesn't matter, the fact at the end of the day is Curry men benefit from their women being generally unattractive. this increases their chances of marriage, children and ultimately escape inceldom.

that is the point. the cause of the dynamic doesn't matter.

OP sounds like a bitter larping curry. At least ricecels can run k-pop game, weaboo game, and neo-colonizer game. Curries have no redeeming quality whatsoever. Literally no one besides curries are into curry culture.

Curries can only run arrange marriage game back in their home country. Curries in the west are fucked because all their foids want Chad cock.

OP sounds like a bitter larping curry. At least ricecels can run k-pop game, weaboo game, and neo-colonizer game. Curries have no redeeming quality whatsoever. Literally no one besides curries are into curry culture.

Curries can only run arrange marriage game back in their home country. Curries in the west are fucked because all their foids want Chad cock.
Most of OP's posts are about shitting on ricecels, he's totally obsessed with them.

Ricecels are too highinhib, too subservient and too low T to go ER or Cho.

ER was a hapa rice and Cho was a full rice. Ricecels can be really vicious once they are truly pissed off. If noodlewhores are keep riding white cocks like this, there will be a great war in the riceland. I think the last battle of incelistan will start from the riceland.

Ricecels can cope with the fact that they will likely rule the planet in 20-30 years.

Then they can put us all in Chinese concentration camps for the ultimate revenge.

ROFL.

They will collapse to stone age level as soon as USA/Russia put an oil embargo on them and stop buying their worthless plastic shit.

Chinks have at least 30 millions more single men than single women. That's their official numbers, it's probably more like 60-70 millions. Next Chinese civil war will be epic.

ROFL.

They will collapse to stone age level as soon as USA/Russia put an oil embargo on them and stop buying their worthless plastic shit.

Chinks have at least 30 millions more single men than single women. That's their official numbers, it's probably more like 60-70 millions. Next Chinese civil war will be epic.
Low IQ. Nations aren't gonna put oil embargo for no reason.
Chinese aren't gonna have civil war any time soon, chill out. it's a pretty unified country.

Always fun reading these threads to see Indians and East Asians to duke it out.

IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER. IT'S OVER EITHER WAY. JBW JBW JBW

Curries can run arranged marriage game at least.

Ricecels are truly fucked.
arranged marriage is just another name of cuckoldry.

COOOOOPE OP RICECELS ARE SLAYING JUNGLE PUSSY AS I TYPE THIS

Only applies to India. In the West without pressure from society and family foids just do whatever the fuck they want and seek out white Chads.

NJEDbzb.jpg

volcel
Lifefuel for just go to SEA theory

ROFL.

L M F A O this idiot. you're dreaming.

#1 russia is china's ally. Russia needs China's oil consumption to prop up their economy. Why would they ever turn on China?

#2 America needs China more than China needs America. America's Chinese imports is only 80 billion. what is 80 billion to a 13 trillion economy? LMAO meanwhile if Americans stop buying MADE IN CHINA chit. They'll be paying 50 bucks for a frying pan. 200 bucks for a pair of jeans. America instantly becomes a 3rd world country overnight.

cope. 100% mainlander here.

Last edited:
This is primarily true.

L M F A O this idiot. you're dreaming.

#1 russia is china's ally. Russia needs China's oil consumption to prop up their economy. Why would they ever turn on China?

#2 America needs China more than China needs America. America's Chinese imports is only 80 billion. what is 80 billion to a 13 trillion economy? LMAO meanwhile if Americans stop buying MADE IN CHINA chit. They'll be paying 50 bucks for a frying pan. 200 bucks for a pair of jeans. America instantly becomes a 3rd world country overnight.

cope. 100% mainlander here.
Mainland India is still curry.

It’s more over for arabs from gulf countries

Nah, whitecels are the lowest of the low. Especially northern European whitecels. They are basically the untouchable class in their own fucking countries that they built.