Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Ricecels Are At The Absolute Bottom. Lower Than Currycels.

Looks like you don't know what an aboriginal is.

Nah, whitecels are the lowest of the low. Especially northern European whitecels. They are basically the untouchable class in their own fucking countries that they built.
lol @ stormcel cope

Find some somalicoon or arab foid, they r huge sluts

lol @ stormcel cope

Find some somalicoon or arab foid, they r huge sluts
Literally never seen a white guy with either. The reverse is 1000 times more common.

JFL at this cope.

this is a fact of life and it is absolutely huge for the psyche.

every time a ricecel walks out the door he sees his women used and abused by men of other races. he gets stares from those men and women of pure ridicule and mockery. as if that isn't enough. he walks into a room, people automatically assume he has a small dick and can't stand up for himself. this is on top of him being a manlet.

completely castrated. currycels simply do not carry those burdens.
It’s more over for arabs from gulf countries

explain your assertion

And to know that curry's have it hard

The reason is simple. Curries still have loyalty from their women. I grew up in an area with lots of curries and ricecels. All the Curries who failed with white women eventually settled down with another curry female. Curry females for the most part still uphold the tradition. they don those dresses and they dance to the music. Rice females run not walk RUN AWAY FROM ANYTHING Chinese.

Vast majority of my ricecel friends in their 30's are single. I'm talking 60% in a network of around 300 Asian guys I know.

100% true. I wonder why this is.

One argument would be that it's lookism and biological. As you said before, dimorphism is objective. Curries may be ugly, but curry men undeniably look like men. Eg. We are hairy as fuck. Often stocky. A curry man cannot pass for a woman of any kind. A curry man would make the worst transexual (along with a black man). So there is masculinity. By contrast Asian men have no dimorphism and many can easily pass as transexuals.

Another argument would be that it is cultural, and there is something inherent to Asian cultures that make them seek white men above their own men. I'm not sure why this would be though. Both Chinese and Indian culture involves worshiping white skin.

I'm curious what your opinion on this is.

The difference in loyalty between curry women and rice women is staggering.

The most common couple I see around my college are AMAF. Asian females seem to be becoming more loyal to Asian men, and white females are increasingly expressing interest in Asian men as well. The tables are turning very quickly due to the astronomic rise of k-pop. It's like the 90s were for black guys with hip hop. What do we white guys have? Classical (only listened to by sophisticated NPR listeners and nostalgic traditionalists), Country (only listened to by low-class southerners), Alt Rock (only listened to by Gen Xers), and Classic Rock (mostly listened to by boomers and LARPing junkies). The only pop/rap star we seem to have is that Post Malone guy, who would be incel if it weren't for his rise to fame. The most coveted demographic group (young females) almost exclusively listens to rap and pop.

Last edited:
100% true. I wonder why this is.

One argument would be that it's lookism and biological. As you said before, dimorphism is objective. Curries may be ugly, but curry men undeniably look like men. Eg. We are hairy as fuck. Often stocky. A curry man cannot pass for a woman of any kind. A curry man would make the worst transexual (along with a black man). So there is masculinity. By contrast Asian men have no dimorphism and many can easily pass as transexuals.

Another argument would be that it is cultural, and there is something inherent to Asian cultures that make them seek white men above their own men. I'm not sure why this would be though. Both Chinese and Indian culture involves worshiping white skin.

I'm curious what your opinion on this is.

The difference in loyalty between curry women and rice women is staggering.

i will shoot down the cultural argument real quick. Chinese/Korean/Japanese movie industries promote Asian males first and foremost in movies, in media spotlight, in political leadership. Billion dollar machines. You will also notice most A-list Asian movie stars are about 5'6-5'10. They purposely select short guys to offset tall guys who are usually bad guys or goofs. Movies like Ip Man and Wolf Warrior are very popular where small dudes beat the crap out of tall, big, stupid foreigners.

Yet and still the Noodlewhores come to the west and what's the first thing they do? Jump on a 6 foot plus hairy white man's dick.

Sexual dimorphism is 100% proven fact of life. All the Asian females who didn't end up marrying out simply failed at dating. They are too ugly to marry out. Most noodlewhores are ugly though i'll be honest.
The most common couple I see around my college are AMAF. Asian females seem to be becoming more loyal to Asian men, and white females are increasingly expressing interest in Asian men as well. The tables are turning very quickly due to the astronomic rise of k-pop. It's like the 90s were for black guys with hip hop. What do we white guys have? Classical (only listened to by sophisticated NPR listeners and traditionalists yearning for the old days), Country (only listened to by low-class southerners), Alt Rock (only listened to by Gen Xers), and Classic Rock (mostly listened to by boomers and LARPing junkies). The only pop/rap star we seem to have is that Post Malone guy, who would be incel if it weren't for his rise to fame.

there are simply no metrics to support your delusions.

i will shoot down the cultural argument real quick. Chinese/Korean/Japanese movie industries promote Asian males first and foremost in movies, in media spotlight, in political leadership. You will also notice most A-list Asian movie stars are about 5'6-5'10. They purposely select short guys to offset tall guys who are usually bad guys or goofs. Movies like Ip Man and Wolf Warrior are very popular where small dudes beat the crap out of tall, big, stupid foreigners.

Yet and still the Noodlewhores come to the west and what's the first thing they do? Jump on a 6 foot plus hairy white man's dick.

Sexual dimorphism is 100% proven fact of life. All the Asian females who didn't end up marrying out simply failed at dating. They are too ugly to marry out. Most noodlewhores are ugly though i'll be honest.

there are simply no metrics to support your delusions.

Then there are likely two factors:

1) Asian men lack any masculinity whatsoever and are the least masculine race of men on earth. While curry men are at least masculine, even if ugly.

2) Asian women have higher value than Indian women, so rice foids have more options to date outside their race than curry foids.

Probably that is it. Some combo of that.

Then there are likely two factors:

1) Asian men lack any masculinity whatsoever and are the least masculine race of men on earth. While curry men are at least masculine, even if ugly.

2) Asian women have higher value than Indian women, so rice foids have more options to date outside their race than curry foids.

Probably that is it. Some combo of that.

1) rice male do appear to be the least masculine race. However this isn't factual. it's only perception. the reality is Chinese men/Korean/Japanese men seem to do better than Indian men in athletics. let's be honest. Penis size is also pretty even.

Indian men are halo'ed huge by facial hair. HUGE. this is the #1 trait of sexual dimorphism.

2) yes it 's true. Asian foids do have more options

every time a ricecel walks out the door he sees his women used and abused by men of other races. he gets stares from those men and women of pure ridicule and mockery. as if that isn't enough. he walks into a room, people automatically assume he has a small dick and can't stand up for himself. this is on top of him being a manlet.

explain your assertion
This level of coping should be a bannable offense.

This level of coping should be a bannable offense.

how is it coping when it's a fact? i have still yet to see a single stat that indicate ricecels have it better than curries. i have already proven my case.

Currycels make more money than Ricecel.

Currycels have more loyal women. Fact.

at least 30% of Ricecels cucked out of the gene pool due to noodlewhore's hypergamy. Fact.

curry men outmarry more than curry women. fact.

rice female outmarry at MORE than double the rate of Rice male. fact.

i dont blame curry men tbh

curry foids are disgusting, i prefer latina or east asian anyway

i dont blame curry men tbh

curry foids are disgusting, i prefer latina or east asian anyway

curry women respect curry men and are loyal to curry men.

regardless of your opinion, currycels have it better than ricecels. it is a statistical fact.

1) rice male do appear to be the least masculine race. However this isn't factual. it's only perception. the reality is Chinese men/Korean/Japanese men seem to do better than Indian men in athletics. let's be honest. Penis size is also pretty even.

Indian men are halo'ed huge by facial hair. HUGE. this is the #1 trait of sexual dimorphism.

2) yes it 's true. Asian foids do have more options

Yeah I'm just talking about appearance of masculinity not anything else.

Indian men are hairy as fuck all over and have crude masculine ogrish/trollish features. Unmistakably male. Even if ugly.

Would rather be born rice or curry? If I had to choose I think I would go rice but that is just my arbitrary preference. The ricecels are a rather diverse people tbh and I guess the currycels are too. They are both subdivided into their own tiers. See for example Indian castes.

wtf stop ur coping stormcel
How is it coping if I'm a white guy admitting my own subhumanity? And how in the world am I a "stormcel"? Ethnicels are low IQ as fuck. Even more low IQ than the typical brown person. That is why you're incel.

There are virtually no white men dating or fucking Arab women. It just isn't happening on any large scale. The reverse is way more common. This isn't cope. It's fact.

How is it coping if I'm a white guy admitting my own subhumanity? And how in the world am I a "stormcel"? Ethnicels are low IQ as fuck. Even more low IQ than the typical brown person. That is why you're incel.

There are virtually no white men dating or fucking Arab women. It just isn't happening on any large scale. The reverse is way more common. This isn't cope. It's fact.
Oh yeah bro

There are statistics proving JBW man

If you’re not a Chang or maybe Changlite you’re invisible to Asian women

The reason is simple. Curries still have loyalty from their women. I grew up in an area with lots of curries and ricecels. All the Curries who failed with white women eventually settled down with another curry female. Curry females for the most part still uphold the tradition. they don those dresses and they dance to the music. Rice females run not walk RUN AWAY FROM ANYTHING Chinese.

Vast majority of my ricecel friends in their 30's are single. I'm talking 60% in a network of around 300 Asian guys I know.
This tbh once a woman knows you have asian heritage it's like making their pussy into a sandbox for some reason(probably why our mongoloid ancestors raped these bitches)
Also if you are hapa you aren't considered a real asian by asian standards so you aren't accepted into their culture like it is for mulattoes who are easily accepted into either black or white culture. Being hapa is like being an artificially created white person for some reason you hit their "uncanny valley detector" in which they know "Something is afoot here but I don't know what" which could be a positive or negative thing but in the case of women it's always a negative.
If you’re not a Chang or maybe Changlite you’re invisible to Asian women
By todays standards that's actually fucked because even male model changs and changlites have complained about online and dating in general in the western world. There is a stigma about asian men no matter how chad they appear.

Last edited:
Atleast they don't Norwood as frequently as other races

This is the reality I live every SECOND. Also, Asian men that DO stand up are automatically branded as Napoleon Complexers. The only thing we win at is being modestly wealthy.

Last edited:
ricecels are too low T to go er its over for them

Do you think curries threatened some kind of consequence if the curry foids didn't marry curries?
Is JBW very prevalent in Brazil? I often hear about how Brazil is such a socially successful post-race society but this ideal sounds somewhat unrealistic to me. I honestly prefer the look of exotic women but I feel like the cultures that have these kind of women as a majority are often self-hating blonde-worshippers, at least on some level, this confuses me as I’ve always considered white women to look more stone-faced and passionless, and I’m white Western European.

Is JBW very prevalent in Brazil? I often hear about how Brazil is such a socially successful post-race society but this ideal sounds somewhat unrealistic to me. I honestly prefer the look of exotic women but I feel like the cultures that have these kind of women as a majority are often self-hating blonde-worshippers, at least on some level, this confuses me as I’ve always considered white women to look more stone-faced and passionless, and I’m white Western European.

It IS. I remember watching this documentary on how they kicked out a fully black woman from being a Samba mascot, because it's only slotted for light-skinned mulattas. They have a concept called blancamiento, washing the "blackness" away:

blancamiento

2019 02 14 02 39 33 Redeno   Blanqueamiento   Wikipedia
This painting describes the phenomenon better than words.

It IS. I remember watching this documentary on how they kicked out a fully black woman from being a Samba mascot, because it's only slotted for light-skinned mulattas. They have a concept called blancamiento, washing the "blackness" away:

blancamiento

View attachment 88953
This painting describes the phenomenon better than words.
Interesting, are you Brazilian? I know around 100 years ago they tried to implement a policy in which ‘blackness’ was to be bred out of the gene pool but I thought modern Brazil took pride in its reputation as a racial melting pot.

Interesting, are you Brazilian? I know around 100 years ago they tried to implement a policy in which ‘blackness’ was to be bred out of the gene pool but I thought modern Brazil took pride in its reputation as a racial melting pot.

Not Brazilian. Of course it takes pride of it's "racial melting pot" status in paper, and in public- for virtue signaling reasons. Like in every other place in the world, it's again a case of woke in the streets, Nazi in the sheets.

There's a very strong correlation between race and wealth/success in Brazil. Just like in the US, some races like Jews and East Asians are even above whites when it comes to that, and blacks are at the bottom (though here the government also creates shitloads of laws and quotas to "help" them).

Yeah, being white here helps a lot, especially if blue- or at least light-eyed and gringo. Brazil isn't as much racist like other places because of the widespread miscegenation, that's true, but it's foolish to think of it as a "post-race society".

I think white women being so masculine these days has to do with how cucked and feminist truly white countries are today. I suspect things would be different if the culture was.

This is the reality I live every SECOND. Also, Asian men that DO stand up are automatically branded as Napoleon Complexers. The only thing we win at is being modestly wealthy.

that feels. all too familiar.

"SOMEBODY'S OVER COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHING"

Just can't win. A lot of my Asian male friends cope by going back to HK or the Mainland. There's this one dude who recently got a mail order bride from Vietnam. She's a single mom too. He brags to me non-stop about how pretty she is and successful L M A O. I look at him like he's retarded.
There's a very strong correlation between race and wealth/success in Brazil. Just like in the US, some races like Jews and East Asians are even above whites when it comes to that, and blacks are at the bottom (though here the government also creates shitloads of laws and quotas to "help" them).

Yeah, being white here helps a lot, especially if blue- or at least light-eyed and gringo. Brazil isn't as much racist like other places because of the widespread miscegenation, that's true, but it's foolish to think of it as a "post-race society".

I think white women being so masculine these days has to do with how cucked and feminist truly white countries are today. I suspect things would be different if the culture was.

status and money don't matter. just like how that Brazilian millionaire found out with his wife getting anal creampied on video by a BBC.

Currycels make more money than Ricecel.

Not at all, LMAO. There are not many rich curries in the west if you compare per capita.

Not at all, LMAO. There are not many rich curries in the west if you compare per capita.
1414077709-725_earnings-of-those-age-16-and-older-by-race-and-detailed-ethnicity-2013-median-weekly-earnings-chartbuilder.png

as a matter of fact, Indians make more money than Jews too on average

main-qimg-9127660dbc44b10e2679beaf3f44cdae-c

explain your assertion
I have never seen a noodlewhore with a curry, though. Currysluts aren't any more loyal than noodlewhores are.

1414077709-725_earnings-of-those-age-16-and-older-by-race-and-detailed-ethnicity-2013-median-weekly-earnings-chartbuilder.png

as a matter of fact, Indians make more money than Jews too on average

main-qimg-9127660dbc44b10e2679beaf3f44cdae-c
LMAO @ this coping curry comparing HOUSEHOLD income. We all know that shitskin hindus live at least 12 people per household.

LMAO @ this coping curry comparing HOUSEHOLD income. We all know that shitskin hindus live at least 12 people per household.

are you butthurt?

1. i'm a ricecel.

2. sorry to burst your bubble but this is not household income. I know it's hard fact to take. I mean it's the last line of cope for ricecels.

Currycel > Ricecel

it's just a fact.

Average American-born Curry > Average American-born Rice

Average Curry from South Asia < Average Rice from East Asia

cope logic with 0 explanation nor facts.
Surprised you don't understand considering the numerous times you've shown that American Curries earn more than American Rice. Should've been able to glean enough. Simple premise really:

- American-born curries descend from a much higher quality gene pool of South Asian Curries immigrating to the USA. That's why their (American/diaspora Curry) IQ of ~ 105-110 is astronomically higher than the South Asian average of 81-83. Conversely, American-born Ricecels descend from average genetic stock as evinced by their near-identical IQ levels to their mainland compatriots in East Asia.

- And as you might know, genes for intelligence and looks are positively correlated WITHIN a given population (I.E. Higher IQ Blacks look better than average/low IQ Blacks, BUT Ashkenazi Jews are still generally considered an ugly race even though they have the highest average IQ at 110 - 115).

- Therefore, when only looking at the average Curry from South Asia VS the average Ricecel from East Asia, Ricecels look marginally better.

Brazil isn't as much racist like other places because of the widespread miscegenation, that's true, but it's foolish to think of it as a "post-race society".
That is unsurprising as I should state it is usually an argument I’d hear from the regressive-left, the same people who claim to stand up for women’s rights but have nothing to say about their mistreatment in countries like Saudi Arabia because those people happen to be Muslims and are therefore granted immunity for all morally dubious beliefs and customs in their eyes.

I am surprised to hear that Brazil has so many racial affirmative action laws as I’ve never heard of a developing country doing that, although I suppose perhaps Brazil is on the cusp of being considered an economically developed country these days - though I’m surprised they would elect such a theacatic president if so. Is the country still deeply catholic or is religion losing ground like in the rest of the West?