Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ricecel really goes mgtow and makes his own scarelet johnson sexbot

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-

inceldom problem solved xD

Unrelated to the topic at hand but welcome back bro

He's honestly more of a benefit to the human race than anyone else here. Good on him for being so smart.

inb4 he becomes a billionaire

From the thumbnail, I'd say it still is in the uncanny valley, IMHO.

I would love to see these robots replace foids in the future. :feelshehe:

ricecels really are good at coping, i guess its because they suffer from hypergamy the most.

This is amazing. Never underestimate an incel.

I would love to see these robots replace foids in the future. :feelshehe:
its definetely going to happen,. 1 in 4 men would fuck a sex doll and has male celibacy SKYROCKETS companies will start pushing these out in 10 years time we're going to have very advanced robots i'd say, there already making hovercrafts

its definetely going to happen,. 1 in 4 men would fuck a sex doll and has male celibacy SKYROCKETS companies will start pushing these out in 10 years time we're going to have very advanced robots i'd say, there already making hovercrafts
hi

The other reason I love these robots is they scare the shit out of foids, you should see how they react to the concept of a robot replacing them in the future.

Fucking gold. :feelskek:

:p

This is still cope

The other reason I love these robots is they scare the shit out of foids, you should see how they react to the concept of a robot replacing them in the future.

Fucking gold. :feelskek:
Tenor

This is major lifefuel for me, if artificial wombs and sexbots are there I'd be the happiest men in the world I wouldnt have to care about i'd be a real MGTOW

he looks like he's spent time getting fit and fashionable and still copes with a robot

how strange

Welcome back
full
Hi @FinnCel @TheSecondComing
This is still cope
how? have u ever talked to a woman, there literally like ai, they all have the same interest and there all cunty especially teenage foids they're literally all the same, and one of my normie are still unhappy even with there shitty relationships were they have to date down

what is going on here

Fucking legend :feelshmm:

based ricecels will be fucking cute sexbots while ours will look like realistic feminist dykes at best

based ricecels will be fucking cute sexbots while ours will look like realistic feminist dykes at best
they even did that with the vocaloid hologram they made it some random ugly dyke, this is why i wanna learn japanese

He is a pioneer. Someday these will replace foids

looks fake as fuck tbh

White worship lol, I'd rather have a mini jav actress looking one.
they even did that with the vocaloid hologram they made it some random ugly dyke, this is why i wanna learn japanese
Such a fucking travesty.

thx @Venomkore bro ^__^ XD

over 4 non sexbot cels