Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel on Ricecel violence

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard
★★★

@mcmoohyun damn bro your people really hate the Japanese

Whilst these guys are shitposting on each other online, both their countries governments want to open the floodgates to mass-immigration from the third world in order to "help with birthrates below replacement level"

Whilst these guys are shitposting on each other online, both their countries governments want to open the floodgates to mass-immigration from the third world in order to "help with birthrates below replacement level"
Noodlewhores waiting for that BCC

@mcmoohyun damn bro your people really hate the Japanese

Imagine a Korean on cuckddit 24/7, mocking Japs. That's the reason why they're doing it.

That will never happen. Their countries actually have people willing to riot on the streets against mass immigration.

I can't wait for the moment when sandniggERs flooding into SK, they'll give lessons about what is the best way to deal with women for us cuckreans

new gen koreans and japanese are okaiysh with each other

That will never happen. Their countries actually have people willing to riot on the streets against mass immigration.
What would they do if they don't want? Would they have at least 3 babies if they don't want it? You can't have the cake and eat it.

i hate reddit

i wish that Giant curry god would shit physically and metaphorically on this site

Really? I kinda doubt it.
I can't wait for the moment when sandniggERs flooding into SK, they'll give lessons about what is the best way to deal with women for us cuckreans
That's the one based thing that would happen: Other than that, expect the QOL to lower substantially, crime rates & attacks on locals(most likely lower-value/tier males but ofc it will be skewed towards foids) the economy to get more fucked up, etc.

What would they do if they don't want? Would they have at least 3 babies if they don't want it? You can't have the cake and eat it.
And that's how foids are a major culprit in this issue: They were purposefully given sexual liberation, freedom, etc. in order for this part of the plan(turning White & East Asian countries into literal shitholes) to happen.

They will mercilessly mock and cuck you bruh. But then again Korean dudes seem really assertive in general too tbh. Maybe they will turn the tables on the sands and bully them in turn lmao.

They will mercilessly mock and cuck you bruh.
Actually this is nothing new for me, getting mocked have always been the biggest part of my life(Couldn't even have any chance to get cucked, jfl).

Idiot tier post. It literally doesn't matter how many children you have if your government is importing millions of people who have 5+ kids every year.

Last edited:
Idiot tier post. It literally doesn't matter how many children you have if your government is importing millions of people who have 5+ every year.
:bigbrain::feelskek:

Just wail until curries flood their countries... lmao

As long as those immigrants aren't black or pajeets, it wont be too bad bad them tbh. Chink genes aren't that special such that they'd be worth preserving

No tf they don't. The average Korean or jap is too busy rotting in his room to give a rats ass about immigrants

Stopped watching the moment I saw it was a PJW video.
He's so pathetic. He wants to shill white nationalism but knows YT will demonetize him if he goes mask off. So he makes these short, meaningless videos that appeal to liberals, normies and christcucks as if he will ever make a difference. The poor bastard is 43 and only recently had his first child FFS. Yet he's probably been wealthy off of his content for a decently long time.

Just wail until curries flood their countries... lmao
Curries need to be shipped off to Africa. They need to stay out of white and asian countries