Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel got strength mogged by a sheboon and can’t stop her from leaving his nail salon without paying

Black american foids are big and high t, they could beat me up probably.

This is why you always take payment before hand.

I want that black hoe rub her booty over my dick.

It doesn’t look like he got strength mogged it’s just he didn’t seem to try hard enough.

I want to lick her armpits.

I need to be careful when I take creepshots of them.

Barbers I know only take payment after. Probably the same with nail salons and other services
Good way to get scammed, but I guess the barber wants to make sure the customer is happy. This does not apply to foids, and he should have immediately asked for the money before they started.

Black american foids are big and high t, they could beat me up probably.
black foids out T rice male, that just how ovER it is for ricecels

What kind of broke bitch can't afford to pay for some nails? She's probably on welfare anyway, so she should have some spare cash for unnecessary shit. Should've shot her tbh.

What a soyboy, he should've punched her in the face. Doesn't matter that she's a sheboon, women are much weaker than men so he could've easily subdued her if he wasn't such a cuck.

LOL. Her phone background pic showed her dating a white dude. It seems like nowadays its not just us Asian males facing the problem of our foids dating white men. I see white men with every race of ethnic foids nowadays. Any foid that lives in a major city in America is an automatic red flag. Chances are she wants to date or has dated white men. And if shes single, she chooses to stay single rather than date men of color. Its no joke.

As for the rice dude, I'm not sure if I would have had the patience to get smacked like that and not attempt to seriously knock her the fuck out.

Last edited:
god i hate that auto generated tiktok voice

Her ass weighs more than him

This is why you always take payment before hand.
Asians are from high trust society, can't really blame him for giving the nigger the benefit of the doubt to be civil. Oh well, you live and learn. There's a good reason the more you live around jigaboos, the less you like them

LOL. Her phone background pic showed her dating a white dude. It seems like nowadays its not just us Asian males facing the problem of our foids dating white men. I see white men with every race of ethnic foids nowadays. Any foid that lives in a major city in America is an automatic red flag. Chances are she wants to date or has dated white men. And if shes single, she chooses to stay single rather than date men of color. Its no joke.

As for the rice dude, I'm not sure if I would have had the patience to get smacked like that and not attempt to seriously knock her the fuck out.
Alot of white men are resorting to ethnic women simply because of how rancid and whorish and stuck up white foids have become. It's that simple. Personality matters more to men than it does to women

Alot of white men are resorting to ethnic women simply because of how rancid and whorish and stuck up white foids have become. It's that simple. Personality matters more to men than it does to women

Nothing worse than a sheboon nigger. Nasty.

sheboons are disgusting, they are the scum of the scum. it's like the excrement of an animal that grew legs and started walking.

Blacks hate East Asians so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back