Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel getting butthurt at being rejected by Harvard despite having top tier scores

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★

It’s well known that race or recommendation letter > scores in the US educational system :feelsLSD: at least Germany is fairer in this respect

should've been born black. His fault for not being black. I had a similarly high score long ago but worse grades. Still I saw niggers and foids with worse stats than me go to better colleges and jobs. He has to deal with it. Gooks/Curries/white men are now second class citizens. Time they accept the truth

should've been born black. His fault for not being black. I had a similarly high score long ago but worse grades. Still I saw niggers and foids with worse stats than me go to better colleges and jobs. He has to deal with it. Gooks/Curries/white men are now second class citizens. Time they accept the truth
Just pretend to be black buddy, kek

View: https://youtu.be/iwMzZtU5H7I

Burgerland is known for human rights. A country where prisoners are released from prison after spending years there thanks to the mistakes of the courts.

He is always welcome to move back to his own country its not like black americans invited him or his family they came on their own and can go back home on their own

It’s well known that race or recommendation letter > scores in the US educational system :feelsLSD: at least Germany is fairer in this respect
To be expected. Asians have it worse than even whites in this regard because their IQs are the highest among all races. Throws them straight into the bottom of racial diversity quotas and affirmative action.

So he's not doctol yet? Open othel thlead when he doctol.