Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ricecel gets killed while JBAmaxxing in Colombia

I'm half colombian...went there a lot as a kid. I cannot fucking understand why people go there, that place sucks, and people try to kill you or at minimum take advantage at every corner

He tried to pull K-pop maxxing

Gringocels shouldn't come here looking for sex or that might happen

That's my biggest fear if ever i go jbw

Take that you Asian piece of shit, you think you can cheat your inferior genes simply by geomaxxing, dumb chink

latin america is the most dangerous continent, on par with africa :society:

dude was probably drugged there by the tinder date, and forced to give up passwords to his bank account and died in the process. those foids dont work alone, always have male accomplices and they target gringos.

For those who are interested in a similar story: This is about a 38 year old Arabcel in Germany that was stabbed in the neck and fell into a coma dying later after meeting up with a prime 19 year old Stacy for funtime. And moral of the story is if something is too good to be true, then it probably is.

She did him a favor tbh

News: apparently this is the whore who killed him: https://recurbate.com/performer/karol_bell1 :lul: :lul: :lul:

4fvkymjtwtz91.jpg

@PPEcel we need to get our lawyer on this case :feelswhere:

>Nguyen
fellow vietcel. :worryfeels:

Sad shit man.

Hope kills

Brutal, surprisingly his organs weren't harvested.
when will these fucking gooks learn-- you're NOT entitled to sex. If he were just here rotting alone playing hentai games, he would have lived till 40, and then suicided-- that's 20 more years of masturbation he missed out on

I remember years ago there was another ricecel thread related to CSUF-- that place must more more ricecel that UCI.

Not going to say what my profession is, but is Columbia a country where the rule of law exists?
Probably not, but he has American citizenship so the US government could pressure the Colombian authorities to prosecute this case.

Probably not, but he has American citizenship so the US government could pressure the Colombian authorities to prosecute this case.
As a practical matter, feds care about the safety of U.S. citizens overseas if and only if:
  • they're the son/daughter of a congressman, billionaire, etc.
  • they're a pretty femoid who gets lots and lots of press coverage
  • they're good at sportsball (e.g. that 6'9 black foid who's in Russia atm)

As a practical matter, feds care about the safety of U.S. citizens overseas if and only if:
  • they're the son/daughter of a congressman, billionaire, etc.
  • they're a pretty femoid who gets lots and lots of press coverage
  • they're good at sportsball (e.g. that 6'9 black foid who's in Russia atm)
:feelsrope: