Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Ricecel gets exposed as incel at work

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

So today at work I overhear 2 white co-workers talking shit about me. They said they believe I'm an incel. Then go on to say that many Asian men are incels. And that many AW would rather be with a white incel than an Asian man. One guy goes on to say that it would be horrible to be an Asian man. Especially that they have tiny dicks and everyone views them as being robotic. I have never to these guys as our office is very large. It seems like many wm think they are better than am. I'm starting to think AW going for WM and vice-versa is playing a big role in people looking down on Asian men.

Brutally over for him. Also goes to show that being hated by women isn't the only problem an incel faces: you will get mocked and ridiculed by other men too, especially if you're rice or curry.

Last edited:
So over for that ricecel. He got caught bein inkewell

Brutally over for him. Also goes to show that being hated by women isn't the only problem an incel faces: you will get mocked and ridiculed by other men too, especially if you're rice or curry.

Was that a tech workplace? If so this appears to be a pattern...
@Ecstasy

Also just grab a foid theory (comment deleted JFL does this guy lurk here)

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/n9l5p0/white_coworkers_conversation/gxogwtx/?context=3

Machinavelli

Last edited:
Probably, most ricecels are in STEM.
A lot of soy redditors seem to work in tech companies in areas like coding and computer database management and tbh it shows.
Probably, most ricecels are in STEM.
Sorry, this post has been removed by the moderators of r/aznidentity.
Moderators remove posts from feeds for a variety of reasons, including keeping communities safe, civil, and true to their purpose.

Ugly ethnics should be giving disability

rices and pajeets out there battling to figure out who the worst race to be is

"So today at work I overhear 2 white co-workers talking shit about me. They said they believe I'm an incel. Then go on to say that many Asian men are incels. And that many AW would rather be with a white incel than an Asian man."

These two cumskins are a perfect example of the white race is fucked:
  1. Boast about the superiority of the white race and how all ethnic women want white cock
  2. Completely ignore that the white population of the world/America is already declining in absolute numbers and race mixing/creating half breed children only fucks us even more.
Whatever hand we're dealt when we're minorities in our own countries, we've pretty much earned it.

Then if you talk about an ethnostate, where the white race can live out it's remaining days, you're called a Nazi. But the race traitors that boast about white supremacy while cucking their own race? Totally normal :)
Brutal.

"So today at work I overhear 2 white co-workers talking shit about me. They said they believe I'm an incel. Then go on to say that many Asian men are incels. And that many AW would rather be with a white incel than an Asian man."

These two cumskins are a perfect example of the white race is fucked:
  1. Boast about the superiority of the white race and how all ethnic women want white cock
  2. Completely ignore that the white population of the world/America is already declining in absolute numbers and race mixing/creating half breed children only fucks us even more.
Whatever hand we're dealt when we're minorities in our own countries, we've pretty much earned it.

Then if you talk about an ethnostate, where the white race can live out it's remaining days, you're called a Nazi. But the race traitors that boast about white supremacy while cucking their own race? Totally normal :)
Brutal.
you're cumskin?

Brutal blackpill but true. Too bad the ricecels in r/AznIdentity are delusional and acts like it’s easy to get women as ricecels and prove those women wrong like this guy. Either this guy is a Chang or delusional as fuck.

This is the norm in terms of how a lot of white dudes think in SF.

Little do they know how much everyone pretty much hates their guts with a passion. Hispanics (la raza movement, reclaiming the AMerican southwest), BLM, sands, curries, and rice don't like the almighty huwhite male.

I don't really care anymore though tbh. I know that the white race is pretty much done.

It amazes me how white dudes don't hold back at all whatsoever in taking our foids. I mean, black foids clearly want white men, but those couplings are extremely rare because white males willfully make the conscious decision to not date or fuck them. It takes two to tango and those white dudes are arrogantly and cruelly cucking us Asian men all out with no conscience whatsoever.

Brutal blackpill but true. Too bad the ricecels in r/AznIdentity are delusional and acts like it’s easy to get women as ricecels and prove those women wrong like this guy. Either this guy is a Chang or delusional as fuck.

View attachment 444075
I think this is bad advice because its the same as telling a Hapa to Seamaxx. If not even his own women want him tnan nobody willk

Ya, but I don't hate other races though. I just think that multiculturalism doesn't work in the long run.
That's rare for whites in these communities.

BROOOOOO JUST GO OUT WITH ONE FOID OF EVERY NATIONALITY BROOOOOOOO JUST DO IT AND PROVE THEM WRONG TEEEHEEE (laughs in chinese)

machinavelli-png.444067

@Dr. Dicklet

That's rare for whites in these communities.
I don't need to cope by hating ethnics, it doesn't benefit me in any way. I just want more whites to know that we are in a very precarious position demographically, and an ethnostate for whites is the best possible solution to prevent an all out race war which won't end well for any group.

I don't need to cope by hating ethnics, it doesn't benefit me in any way. I just want more whites to know that we are in a very precarious position demographically, and an ethnostate for whites is the best possible solution to prevent an all out race war which won't end well for any group.
where ar u from

Somewhere in the Americas :)
ooooohhh now i get it :feelsohh: ....youre an americano,why u didnt said that before

bro i think the huwhites gonna get extincted why

because huwhite foids are too picky,not to mention they re hideous in usa,but also they are so picky that they end with a negro criminal that make their pussies tingle and second huwhite dudes would never refuse etnic pussy so they make little elliots every single year ... isnt it wonderful?? :feelsaww:

nah joke :feelspuke: but the point IS ,no more whites by ,lets say,what ,50 years? :dafuckfeels: so stop thinking in your so """""""""""""loved"""""""""" brothers,that rejected you and use your :feelsthink: 4 once and forget about it

white foids are too picky
They want Chad and Chad only. Problem is there aren't enough of them, and more and more white women would rather be single and childless than marry & breed with a man they view as not worthy.

where is the demographic change happening despite america? I hear this being said a lot but never see it I look at the demographic percentages of european countries and the majorities are still white like low 90s- high mid 90s basically an ethnostate.

Examples

Norway: The ethnicities of Norway are recorded as Norwegian 83.2% (includes about 60,000 Sami), other European 8.3%, other 8.5% basically 91.5% white (Ethnostate)

Finland: Ethnic groups
Finn 93.4%, Swede 5.6%, Russian 0.5%, Estonian 0.3%, Romani 0.1%, Sami 0.1% (2006) (Ethnostate)

Denmark:The largest Denmark racial/ethnic groups are White (91.4%) followed by Hispanic (4.0%) and Two or More (3.8%). (Ethnostate)

Australia: 87.5% of the country is white and 12.5% are none white not including abos because they are native to the land. (English 25.9%, Australian 25.4%, Irish 7.5%, Scottish 6.4%, Italian 3.3%, German 3.2%, Chinese 3.1%, Indian 1.4%, Greek 1.4%, Dutch 1.2%, other 15.8% (includes Australian aboriginal . 5%), ) Again i'm not including abos in my calculation because they are native to the land.

UK: 87.2 percent
United Kingdom - ethnicity. In 2011, 87.2 percent of the total population of the United Kingdom were white British.Apr 15, 2021

Austria :Ethnic groups
Austrians 91.1%, former Yugoslavs 4% (includes Croatians, Slovenes, Serbs, and Bosniaks), Turks 1.6%, Germans 0.9%, other or unspecified 2.4% (2001 census) (Ethnostate)

Russia: Russia is home to approximately 117 million ethnic Russians; and 84.93% of the Russian population belonged to the European ethnic groups (Majority White most people who are "ethnic" are ukranians, pols and other european groups)

Poland:96.7 percent of Poland's population is composed of ethnic Poles. Germans, the second-largest ethnic group, make up a mere 0.4 percent of the population. Belarusians and Ukrainians--the next most populous groups--each account for only 0.1 percent. (GIGA ETHNOSTATE)

Germany: Ethnic groups: German 87.2%, Turkish 1.8%, Polish 1%, Syrian 1%, other 9% (2017 est.)

They want Chad and Chad only. Problem is there aren't enough of them, and more and more white women would rather be single and childless than marry & breed with a man they view as not worthy.
Thats what i said,they end being lesbian,or single moms of a negro criminal OR theres a third option, they become an independant strong woman that adop cats :feelsohh::feelsohh: :feelsaww:

GOD I CANT HOLD IT IM GONNA PUK:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

@Pain And Hatred
I was mainly referring to American whites. But if you want to know

Most of these nations are European. Western Europe's population is only increasing b/c immigration. Without it, they would be in decline, or heading towards it.

And yes, most of the nations you mentioned are ethnostates, but their culture, language and way of life is worlds apart from the average white American. It is not feasible that the typical fat retard American would willingly integrate themselves into those nations.

@Pain And Hatred
I was mainly referring to American whites. But if you want to know

Most of these nations are European. Western Europe's population is only increasing b/c immigration. Without it, they would be in decline, or heading towards it.

And yes, most of the nations you mentioned are ethnostates, but their culture, language and way of life is worlds apart from the average white American. It is not feasible that the typical fat retard American would willingly integrate themselves into those nations.
I know that the demographics of the us are changing because of immigration and what not but, that's america a country that prides itself on multiculturalism/ethic. Also I don't know what type of white you are but in my eyes not all whites are the same they are all different due cultural and language. And if you say they are the same, then would you accept a lightskin curry as a white man too? and what about arabs? they could also look white and some spics are white passing as well.

@Pain And Hatred
I agree that not all whites are the same. Most of Europe's history was "white people" conquering and subjugating each other. I know for a fact if all 197 million Non- Hispanic whites moved to Europe tomorrow, there would be issues. I also know that a lot of the issues in America today stem from a multiracial society.

What was the number one reason so many poor whites votes for Trump? Immigration.
Like any other race, most American whites comfortable around their own kind. Which is why if you look at a map like...

You'll see that most groups tend to live among their own kind. As America's Non-Hispanic White population shrinks we'll have less and less representation at the national, state & local levels of government. How can you expect a group that has historically been the majority & in charge to just accept minority status overnight?

You can't, because they won't.

That's why you're seeing events like Charlottesville & the Capitol Hill storming. These events will only become more common as conservative white men feel like they're losing ground in their own country.

Which is why an ethnostate works best for everyone. Ethnics get to live in a developed first world country, while whites get to live out their remaining centuries out in peace & prosperity.

View attachment 444075
He's a ricecel, you think Changs post there? :lul: :lul:

Unironically good advice for rice. Lots of Kpop loving nonAsians out there. While noodles are dating out at high rates.
yeah the average rice looks exactly like those kpop changs :feelzez:

@Pain And Hatred
I agree that not all whites are the same. Most of Europe's history was "white people" conquering and subjugating each other. I know for a fact if all 197 million Non- Hispanic whites moved to Europe tomorrow, there would be issues. I also know that a lot of the issues in America today stem from a multiracial society.

What was the number one reason so many poor whites votes for Trump? Immigration.
Like any other race, most American whites comfortable around their own kind. Which is why if you look at a map like...

You'll see that most groups tend to live among their own kind. As America's Non-Hispanic White population shrinks we'll have less and less representation at the national, state & local levels of government. How can you expect a group that has historically been the majority & in charge to just accept minority status overnight?

You can't, because they won't.

That's why you're seeing events like Charlottesville & the Capitol Hill storming. These events will only become more common as conservative white men feel like they're losing ground in their own country.

Which is why an ethnostate works best for everyone. Ethnics get to live in a developed first world country, while whites get to live out their remaining centuries out in peace & prosperity.
I do agree that the people who created the country should stay in power in that country, that makes perfect sense but when you say stuff like lets just kill all non-whites and jews you make yourself seem irrational and genocidal and people aren't going to let that happen. If you want to succeed as a cumskin nationalist stay away from the nazi shit and focus on the immigration and birth rate, the issue is when most white nationalists speak on immigration and birthrate they make it a racial thing and say they are being genocided, the media sees this as a privalidged white man in a white owned country saying he's being genocided in favor of non-whites, which makes you seem like a conspiratorial retard (Not you, speaking in general).

What you should do is say too much immigration is bad because of x,y,x don't argue the cultural aspect of immigration because america like I said in an earlier post prides itself on multiculterism and when people bring up culture issues is usually dog whistling for race, so stay away from that shit. try to argue it from a economic stand point which is hard because the economists agree with leftists. but if you can suceed then the birthrates will eventually rise again because you won't have high class ethnics like nigerians and asians moving into prodomintely white areas and cross breeding with whites, so whites would be isolated and forced to interbreed.

I do agree that the people who created the country should stay in power in that country, that makes perfect sense but when you say stuff like lets just kill all non-whites and jews you make yourself seem irrational and genocidal and people aren't going to let that happen. If you want to succeed as a cumskin nationalist stay away from the nazi shit and focus on the immigration and birth rate, the issue is when most white nationalists speak on immigration and birthrate they make it a racial thing and say they are being genocided, the media sees this as a privalidged white man in a white owned country saying he's being genocided in favor of non-whites, which makes you seem like a conspiratorial retard (Not you, speaking in general).

What you should do is say too much immigration is bad because of x,y,x don't argue the cultural aspect of immigration because america like I said in an earlier post prides itself on multiculterism and when people bring up culture issues is usually dog whistling for race, so stay away from that shit. try to argue it from a economic stand point which is hard because the economists agree with leftists. but if you can suceed then the birthrates will eventually rise again because you won't have high class ethnics like nigerians and asians moving into prodomintely white areas and cross breeding with whites, so whites would be isolated and forced to interbreed.
America being a mixed race melting pot is globohomo propaganda. Prior to immigration law changes in I believe 1965, you weren't even allowed to become an american legally if you weren't white.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

America being a mixed race melting pot is globohomo propaganda. Prior to immigration law changes in I believe 1965, you weren't even allowed to become an american legally if you weren't white.:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I never said it was a good thing all I said was that America prides itself on that, how is that blue pilled?

HOLY FUCK :kys:

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I never said it was a good thing all I said was that America prides itself on that, how is that blue pilled?
america doesnt pride itself on it, jewish media pretends america prides itself on it, to pretend otherwise is bluepilled. we don't want nonwhites here anymore than you want white chad in your own countries

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

america doesnt pride itself on it, jewish media pretends america prides itself on it, to pretend otherwise is bluepilled. we don't want nonwhites here anymore than you want white chad in your own countries
Yes America does stop coping, the cucked ass cumskins that run the country say diversity is our greatest strength and all that gay shit. Besides you mean to tell me a tiny population of jews (0.2-0.3% in the world)are able to do this much to European countries which harbor large members of whites by themselves with no helps from whites then you are either retarded or giga fucked.

just date women of all races bro :feelsokman::cool:
Such tone deaf advice that assumes the average guy can easily get women. No even normies will tell you it takes effort which is why it's so painful losing a relationship with a woman in the first place.

Was that a tech workplace? If so this appears to be a pattern...
@Ecstasy
Why did you tag me? I dont really get the connection between the thread and me. Because of working in tech?

Why did you tag me? I dont really get the connection between the thread and me. Because of working in tech?
Yeah you have posted before that there's a lot of meme lords that talk about edgy topics in your workplace.

Yeah you have posted before that there's a lot of meme lords that talk about edgy topics in your workplace.
More or less, two of them have "chad" mugs and one has a wojak cup that changes color. Also one of them talks to me about wanting to buy dogecoin all the time.

when you say stuff like lets just kill all non-whites and jews you make yourself seem irrational and genocidal and people aren't going to let that happen.
I never argued in favor of genocide, All I said is violent actions taken by white men will occur more frequently as they feel their needs are no longer being represented. I don't agree with their actions, b/c they won't get us anywhere. In fact, everything they do is counterproductive to my goals.

THEY (angry white guys you saw at the Capitol/Charlottesville) want to take their country back, I have accepted that will never happen and that genocide is not conducive to anyone's goals. Those ethnics aren't leaving - particularly the ones born & raised in America - and white anger/fear isn't going anywhere. A peaceful separation of white and non whites is the best possible course of action for everyone.

BROOOOOO JUST GO OUT WITH ONE FOID OF EVERY NATIONALITY BROOOOOOOO JUST DO IT AND PROVE THEM WRONG TEEEHEEE (laughs in chinese)

machinavelli-png.444067

@Dr. Dicklet
That comment gave me cancer :feelsUgh:

Has that reddit cuck been asleep his entire life? Ricecels don't ascend, period. I've seen and lived through it myself there's no hope for us. We just gotta find others ways to cope or rope.

Has that reddit cuck been asleep his entire life? Ricecels don't ascend, period. I've seen and lived through it myself there's no hope for us. We just gotta find others ways to cope or rope.
Ive seen it happen but only by betamaxxing