Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Ricecel bitching about the fact that he's getting almost no attention on dating apps

M

mcmoohyun

Admiral
★★★
Screenshot 20240206 211425

Highly likely i need to improve my profile.
:feelshaha: :feelskek::lul: It's not about your fucking profile at all.

That being said, the vast majority of interest that i get seems to be from women who were born in Asia and came to America as adults, or might still be in Asia.

"Muh whitu foids"

At least it seems like he moggs the ricecels here, he's getting some interests from local noodlewhores though..

Screenshot 20240206 211535

JFL. You can't make this shit up, this guy seriously believed that he could make it with whitu foids. Worse yet, the "local noodlewhores" were turned out to be rice scammers! How brutal it is.

@Lv99_BixNood @starcrapoo @pyromancer1234 @SlayerSlayer

Last edited:
Jfl, always funny how some deathnics are so completely unaware of their abysmal SMV :feelshaha:

Those ricecels who buy dakimakuras are smarter than this guy

Deathnic who are normies doesn't know their smv.

Nothing new.

The noodlewhores that I match with on asian dating apps are all poor shitskin southeast asian male scammers.

JFL. You can't make this shit up, this guy seriously believed that he could make it with whitu foids. Worse yet, the "local noodlewhores" were turned out to be rice scammers! How brutal it is.
Dude needs to make a White-fish profile, see the difference, and then rope.

How can someone be this BLUEPILLED.

deserves to be scammed at this point

It irritates me how much Asians self hate and think racemixing with a caucasian is the epitome of success.

Wtf, he gets matches and interest and still complains :feelsseriously:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back