Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion rice normies are extremely cruel towards ricecels

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
you whitecels, blackcels, tacocels, sand, and currycels don't know how good you have it.

rice normies seem to want to make life a living hell for ricecels jfl

All rice look the same to me ngl.

Cope, curry normies are far more viscious to currycels than rice normies are to ricecels.

This isn't specific for rice, but all of humanity.

But isn't it universally for every race . Money , looks and status always rules

everyone is cruel to *cels

It is tho.
Curricels and ricecels are rejected by their own kin.
You don't simply see this shit in other races.

Last edited:
It is tho.
You don't simply seet shit in other races.
Ah yes, because ugly & short white men are never ostracized by their fellow white kinsmen.

Low-IQ stormfrontcuck if you think whites are any better.
They can ascend easily if they weren't such pussies and went to third world countries,which they won't since they are such whiny, insufferable losers.
Basically third world toilets are craving for white cock.

They can ascend easily if they weren't such pussies and went to third world countries,which they won't since they are such whiny, insufferable losers.
Basically third world toilets are craving for white cock.
Just change the subject theory.

Just betabuxx theory.

Yes at least they have that, meanwhile, true subhumans like curries and chinkies can't even ascend with that
Then why do we have fakecel faggots like @Saint Cho that are 6'0/6'1 getting matches & messages on Tinder from white sluts?

subhuman white man < chad ethnic

Never forget that.

Now go back to deepthroating white cocks like a good little cuck.

That faggot loves white cock to much to think properly.
@NirvanaFan1988 should just faggotmaxx & be a submissive little bottom for his white masters.

@NirvanaFan1988 should just faggotmaxx & be a submissive little bottom for his white masters.
43562.jpg

yes but rice/curry Normies hate their incels even more than whitoids
It is tho.
You don't simply see this shit in other races.
yup. The hatred normie rice and normie curries have for their incel racial equivalents far exceeds that hatred white Normies have for white incels. They also don't hesitate to show their disdain

The only reason why (most) rice normies don't immediately physically attack me is because I wear lifts to 6'2 plus and ~21 inches bideltoid on top of that. That said I still need to roidmaxx to get more strength just in case if there is 6'3 plus fat chink along their side.
I remember rice normeis used to bully ricecels at my school and were verbally cold as fuck. Although I don't believe them to be anywhere near as dangerous as nigs

I've had many bad experiences with rice normies. Fuck them (and any other type of normie obviously).

Violence should be used as a last resort (in Minecraft)