Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rhaast Bumble Experiment Final Update

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
@Rhaast
@iamsubhuman
@CWCville gentrifier
@nice_try
@RecessedChinCel
@ERadicator
@wgm24
@DisastrousHeight
@JoeBruhcel
@Givingup20
@Oroborus
@GhostedPhantom

It's been around 18 hours since I started the Rhaast Bumble experiment. I did finish it around 4 hours ago, which was far from a full 24 hours but enough time to get some idea of how he'd do.
Well...

He got 1 like after 2 hours and since then... nothing. Sorry bro :feelsrope:

The reason I finished early is because I wanted to do another experiment. I used a picture of a guy I found on looksmax:
Deleted photo

I set him up 4 hours ago and so far he has 14 likes and one foid messaged me. A high-tier Becky. Honestly these results aren't very good either. The actual guy whose pictures I used said that he got 500 matches on Tinder in 3 month. I think Bumble is just dead in my area. The phone number app i'm using won't allow me to sign up on Tinder so not much I can do.

So yeah...

Btw this was Rhaast's 1 like: I don't know what the fuck is going on in the picture lol.
Rhaastlike

UPDATE: the looksmax guy has 16 likes now

Last edited:
He is pure fakecel tier

Brutal ethnic tax.

14 matches in a day is far from incel tier, especially in western europe.

Also, please do a lesbianpill experiment, use an ugly foid pic and see if she has better chances than an average looking guy

Also, please do a lesbianpill experiment, use an ugly foid pic and see if she has better chances than an average looking guy
bruh once again you comment on my post without actually reading anything. JFL at zoomer attention spans.

The other guy who I posted got 14 likes. Rhaast got 1.

He was talking about Chad, i got only 1.

bruh once again you comment on my post without actually reading anything. JFL at zoomer attention spans.

Its over for this retard tbh

Ok, but will you gonna do the experiment?

And he is still a fakecel, look at the graph

He was talking about Chad, i got only 1.
If a chad can only get 14, what the fuck were you expecting? Dating apps aren't reliable and then you want to act like I'm the retarded

Ok, but will you gonna do the experiment?

And he is still a fakecel, look at the graph
Which experiment?

Doesn't matter, dating apps don't reflect foids behaviour IRL, only given certain circumstances
yeah I think Bumble has died down massively in my area tbh. I would do Tinder if I could but I need to save my last unbanned phone number for myself. Someone else should do it though.

Which experiment?

yeah I think Bumble has died down massively in my area tbh. I would do Tinder if I could but I need to save my last unbanned phone number for myself. Someone else should do it though.
Lesbianpill experiment.

Use a picture of an ugly foid and see how many matches she can get. Let's see if she gets more matches than an average looking guy

Lesbianpill experiment.

Use a picture of an ugly foid and see how many matches she can get. Let's see if she gets more matches than an average looking guy
maybe if i'm bored, but what's the point?

maybe if i'm bored, but what's the point?
See if foids have higher SMV (when trying to get foids) than men on dating apps.

Also to analyze how easy it would be for them to get sex with other foids

The other guy who I posted got 14 likes. Rhaast got 1
Stop tagging me in this shit you chad worshipping retard

You must be retarded if you think 24 hours on a dead dating app proves anything, but I'm tired of argueing with you ....

You have to delete your account then the app will give you a chance to the photos of the likes

You must be retarded if you think 24 hours on a dead dating app proves anything, but I'm tired of argueing with you ....
Chad got 14 in 4 hours.

Lmao what? A few hours is enough to see where you're at. There's basically a lockdown here, people are on their Christmas breaks, foids are swiping all the time. Quit coping.

Chad got 14 in 4 hours.
26 now in 7 hours

It feels so good to be proven right
All these fucking jaw copers on suicide watch
It's not just having a jaw you fucking morons
Eye area is ten times more important than any other feature on your face
I could literally tell at first glance that my boy here was a truecel but you all decided to attack him out of jealousy
Fucking foid mentality

Man there's been a lot of copium in the air lately.

She will.
At this point I'm 100% convinced @trying to ascend is a dickless foid

He's spouting such retarded soy nonesense..
"Just go out bro :soy:"
"Tinder isn't real life bro :soy:"
"Just cold approach and game them bro :soy:"
"Just take a shower bro:soy:"

Last edited:
At this point I'm 100% convinced @trying to ascend is a dickless foid
Yeah, I'm the one defending normie looking guys and saying that 8/10 doesn't imply non incel.

Also, you think his eye are is bad?

Also:

>Foids care much more about looks and height than any other traits when choosing a sexual partner
>We can't evaluate if a guy is an incel based on his physical appearence and height

:feelstastyman:

@Vrthraghna

Last edited:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
He can't read nor is he capable of basic logic

Yeah, I'm the one defending normie looking guys and saying that 8/10 doesn't imply non incel.

Also:

>Foids care much more about looks and height than any other traits when choosing a sexual partner
>We can't evaluate if a guy is an incel based on his physical appearence and height

@Vrthraghna

If a femoid was trying to hide just how severe the hypergamy problem has become, then that is exactly what she would go against. She would try to convince everybody that non-Chads can still be slayers.

To your second point, no we cannot evaluate based on those two characteristics alone because you left out one of the holy trinity. Face, height, and NT.

Man there's been a lot of copium in the air lately.

She will.
Sure, but let's see how big the match gap would be and the quality of the matches.

It's not cope, tinder gives foids a much easier enviroment to reject men, populational advantage and makes the access to chads much easier, even when she is talking to you.

It's literally retarded to claim that dating apps created incels while saying that tinder equals real life. If they were equal, number of incels wouldn't have increased when they were released
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
He can't read nor is he capable of basic logic
Sure bro, now prove me that the majority of this forum can get something. Your post title was that there is no difference between as and volcels.

I see that you are not so skeptical when it comes to your own beliefs

Last edited:

Also:

@Vrthraghna
Cope lmfao :feelskek:I was right and you were wrong :feelskek:
You were trying to get a KHHV banned you piece of shit foid
It's hilarious how you're still trying to defend your unspeakably evil intentions
You genuinely deserve to be burnt at the stake alive for all to see next to ITcucks, homos and whores in minecraft
You're literally evil

If a femoid was trying to hide just how severe the hypergamy problem has become, then that is exactly what she would go against. She would try to convince everybody that non-Chads can still be slayers.

To your second point, no we cannot evaluate based on those two characteristics alone because you left out one of the holy trinity. Face, height, and NT.
Ok, but the rhaast guy is NT and 8/10 make up for non NT, so not relevant to both cases
Cope lmfao :feelskek:I was right and you were wrong :feelskek:
You were trying to get a KHHV banned you piece of shit foid
It's hilarious how you're still trying to defend your unspeakably evil intentions
You genuinely deserve to be burnt at the stake alive for all to see next to ITcucks, homos and whores in minecraft
You're literally evil
How you know he is a KHHV? I know how he looks, you don't know his sexual history.

Evil doesn't apply to me, its an incel forum, that guy is the one with bad intentions by coming here and just laughing and looking at our misery to feel better.

Yes, I'm the one letting normies in, I'm the problem of this forum :feelstastyman:.

If you want to destroy's the forum essence and just turn it into a blackpill forum, just say so, there is no need to hide it

Last edited:
I already said that it's over for him because he is ethnic @tehgymcel420

>Can't get a match

Also previously on contradictions.is:
I already said that tinder doesn't equal real life, if it did, it wouldn't increase the number of incels, since foids preferences on both would be the same. No need to explain the same thing dozens of times.

Rhaast is not 8/10, I never claimed that, nor claimed that he would do well on tinder.

Funny that you said you would not allow chads, but now is saying that not all chads (8/10+) can get matches on tinder

I already said that tinder doesn't equal real life, if it did, it wouldn't increase the number of incels, since foids preferences on both would be the same. No need to explain the same thing dozens of times.

Rhaast is not 8/10, I never claimed that, nor claimed that he would do well on tinder.

Funny that you said you would not allow chads, but now is saying that not all chads (8/10+) can get matches on tinder
Laugh hard

Signs of autism: Moving the goal post a million times and still losing JFL :feelskek: Over for IQcels :feelskek: :feelskek: