Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rewatched the harry potter movies

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
1-4 are so comfy :cryfeels: I havent seen these in a decade but I still remember almost everything in them. They take me back to when I didn't have to worry about anything including being a khhv loser

The movies are absolute garbage compared to the books.

They missed out on so much good shit in the movies and that is why I always disliked them. In the 6th movie, they overhyped the romance by a factor of 1000.

I don't really know what house I would be in. I was good academically in high school (Ravenclaw), I like to think of myself as based (Slytherin) and I am an incel (Hufflepuff). So idk where I would stand.

They missed out on so much good shit in the movies and that is why I always disliked them. In the 6th movie, they overhyped the romance by a factor of 1000.

I don't really know what house I would be in. I was good academically in high school (Ravenclaw), I like to think of myself as based (Slytherin) and I am an incel (Hufflepuff). So idk where I would stand.
Everyone on this site would be in hufflepuff

Everyone on this site would be in hufflepuff

brootal, it's over for Hufflepuffcels. Now that I think of it, I would be terrible in Ravenclaw. I could never figure out the shit riddles to enter.

brootal, it's over for Hufflepuffcels. Now that I think of it, I would be terrible in Ravenclaw. I could never figure out the shit riddles to enter.
Hufflepuff is the incel group

Hufflepuff is the incel group
Chadric Diggory, though.
cedric-diggory-film-characters-photo-1

Chadric Diggory, though.
cedric-diggory-film-characters-photo-1

He had an incel personality (massive beta faggot) and that is why he ended up there, also why he died. He also had to resort to a noodlewhore, not very Chad.

Hufflepuff is also home to New Scamander. His oneitis half black Slytherin foid fucked his brother.

1-4 are so comfy :cryfeels: I havent seen these in a decade but I still remember almost everything in them. They take me back to when I didn't have to worry about anything including being a khhv loser
The john williams arrangements were great and realy set the mood