Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Revoke womens' rights, return the patriarchy

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I don't give a shit if hurts your feelings or mine, i don't give a shit about being called "LE MISOGYNIST".

Women have proven that by giving them rights we are revoking our own.
And thus, we must take away their rights and return the patriarchy.

If you cucks won't do it or support it, and you oppose it, then we're all doomed.
Enjoy hell.

Women should be kept on a farm for public usage by the filthiest incels around

A year ago everyone here would have agreed
now nobody replies cause they're afraid
welcome to soy.co
nobody replies because the thread is unneccessary rehash and wont to shit anyways boyo

ok bro i will just take away their rights and return the patriarchy now. thanks u saved the world boyo

Do you still need a waifu?

ok bro i will just take away their rights and return the patriarchy now. thanks u saved the world boyo

Do you still need a waifu?
I need to hang mods.

I don't give a shit if hurts your feelings or mine, i don't give a shit about being called "LE MISOGYNIST".

If you cucks won't do it or support it, and you oppose it, then we're all doomed.
Enjoy hell.
Foids rights are a meme.

Women should be raised on farms and used as sex toys whenever a man chooses. The ugly and fat ones should be slaughtered and used as bacon

Women must be demoted to property instead of humans

Gender equality is a joke because women have a natural power over men. They know it and they abuse it, turning men into pathetic simps.

If you give women the same rights as men, you don't get gender equality, you get female supremacy.

Thread is based, and I wholly support and agree with all :blackpill: sentiments.

The experiment of universal suffrage has singlehandedly doomed the Western world to oblivion. I'm not too hopeful that it can be saved at this point.

yea but most men are bluepilled cucks that think that the best way to fuck women is to give them more rights

Enjoy hell.
This is something that would have to be taken back by force, when shit has already hit the fan.

At this current state, it's nothing more than a pipedream. That collapse doesn't appear to be coming anytime soon.
Women must be demoted to property instead of humans

I agree. My two demands are that women's rights be abolished, and sharia law be implemented. Public stoning, beheading, throwing fags off roofs is the way to go. You need violence in order to restore a balance to society, to fight degeneracy.