Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Reviewbrah

• Thread starter Deleted member 6626
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6626

Self-banned
-
Anyone here watch this quirky dude? Quite like some of his stuff.

Would you consider him slightly incel looking?

He has a gf I believe.

But yeah i love him

@StormlitAqua

He'd be an incel if he didn't statusmaxx, for some reason the foids in his comment section are turned on by his suits and status.

He's similar to another youtuber, Mumkey Jones. Would certainly be an incel if not somewhat statusmaxxed by his yt career.

reviewbrah is one of those guys that always make me curious about how they're dealing/coping with 2018
they have some charm, some gimmick, some talent, some fame, they're trying to hack it
but is it enough for them to "make it" ?

also see: the mde guys, streamers/memers like mister metokur

I've no idea why anyone watches him, let alone like him. He's an ugly smeaggle looking autistic bully-must faggot.

Watch real men doing real food reviews like JoeysWorldtour.

He's similar to another youtuber, Mumkey Jones. Would certainly be an incel if not somewhat statusmaxxed by his yt career.
Jfl at mumkeycel thinking he's above us

ReviewIncel, or TheInceloftheWeek, is 100% blackpilled and 100% incel. Check the comment below... He even ends with "it's over".

6AtDnIk.jpg

If he ever publicly admits to being an incel, I will change my AVI. Until then, the ReviewFuhrer stays.

I have always thought of him as massive troll but his act is so convincing.

ReviewIncel, or TheInceloftheWeek, is 100% blackpilled and 100% incel. Check the comment below... He even ends with "it's over".

6AtDnIk.jpg

If he ever publicly admits to being an incel, I will change my AVI. Until then, the ReviewFuhrer stays.
Respect to the dude

I love watching him while im taking good a old shit!!!

He pretty much denounced us* back in April. (start at 5:52)
*it isn't clear exactly which community or communities he is referring to, but he's used reddit, misc, /fit/, and /pol/ in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me if he were referring to the incel community as well.

Last edited:
I actually look very similar to reviewbrah, just with more skin problems. We also got roughly similar height (I am 5'8)

I actually look very similar to reviewbrah, just with more skin problems. We also got roughly similar height (I am 5'8)
I'm 5'8 as well

Chaps, what would you rate Reviewbrah at?